Scene 9

Not So Good Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SLAP!!

 

‘What’s that sound….?’

 

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

 

‘Am I…. Am I being hit by someone?’

 

“ANDWAE!!!”

 

‘What is it? Am I being hit with a whip?!!’

 

“Your Majesty!!!”

 

‘Who’s that?? Jaejin is crying?’

 

“…………………die……………………….”

 

 

‘What?? What the person say? Who’s that person whipping me? Who is….’

***

 

 

“I had such dream….” Yunho sighs heavily and leans closer to the girl sitting a table behind him, “What do you think about it Jinyoung~ah? Who do you think it is?”

The girl just raised her left eyebrow, confused. “Asking me won’t give you an answer, Yunho” she chuckles

“Is that something that really happen?” he mumbles to himself and then looks up just to meet the girl’s confused eyes, “I don’t know…. I can’t remember…. Do you remember anything, Tiffany?” he looks at her with hopeful stare.

“Like hell I will remember anything” she mumbles to herself but loud enough for Yunho to hear.

 

Sigh….

 

“You’re right….” Yunho slumps his big body on Tiffany’s table, “I also have something I cannot remember of my past life….” He sighs heavily and closes his eyes.

“Yah Jung Yunho…. Sonsaengnim is here!” Tiffany whispers and shakes Yunho’s body to make him sit up properly.

Yunho gets up lazily and spun himself to face the front but then he puts his chin on his palm and yawns lazily.

 

 

*Yunho POV*

“Everyone back to your seat please” the teacher says and the other student who happened chatting with each other back to their seat.

“Today I’ll introduce you a trainee teacher” Lee sonsaengnim moves aside and a tall handsome guy walk to the front. I could hear some girls squeal behind me.

“Nice to meet everyone…. I am Kim Heechul and I will be your teacher for the next 2 weeks as a trainee teacher. I hope to learn together with everyone….” He bows respectfully and the whole girls in the class cheering like maniac when he stands up straight again.

“Please guide me well~ *wink* ”

 

What the heck with this teacher?! He is flirting around with the students already??

 

“Hey! He looks so handsome!” the girls starting to whisper behind me and I don’t like it.

“He is in charge of our class? That’s great!!” damn! Not the boys too!

 

“For the next 2 weeks, Kim Heechul Sonsaengnim would be your history teacher”

 

Hmmm…. A handsome guy and young too…. He is a teacher but looks more like a model.

 

I don’t know why suddenly I care to think about that person. I don’t even know him before! I’m sure about it! And even though he is a teacher, but trainee teacher is still a university student, right? So I think we are not that far in age.

 

Dup!

 

‘What?! What now? Why do I feel nervous so sudden? Feels like someone is watching me’

 

I look up from the table and my eyes meet a pair of eagle eyes immediately.

 

Huh?!!

Feels like he is staring at me….

Eeyyy….. I must be seeing wrongly…. It is impos—

 

I look at the new teacher again and now he is not just staring at me but also glaring.

 

Gulp!

He really is staring at me!! What the hell wrong with me anyway?

I began to touch my head; maybe my hair is messy because I sleep on Tiffany’s desk earlier. I caress my face to check if I have a stain of drool and I found nothing weird. So what’s wrong with me, anyway? What is the thing from me that’s attractive for him?

I look at him again and there he is still staring, no, he is glaring at me like no one else in the class but me. What’s wrong with him anyway? It is enough with the complicated life I feel to Jaejoong, I can’t bear with this guy too so I just look away.

***

 

 

“EH?!! Someone stared at you??” Tiffany says loudly once I told her what I feel in the class.

“Yeah, that’s right! It is Heechul sonsaengnim who is staring at me”

“Eh?? Are you sure?? It is not like you’ve known him before, have you?”

“I don’t know either. The way he is staring is like he wants to rip me apart and seriously it creeps me out” I shudder just to think about it.

“Ah…. Maybe Heechul sonsaengnim is someone related with your past life!” suddenly Tiffany gives me the craziest thinking I’ve ever heard this whole morning.

“Huh??”

“Try to think like this!” she leans closer to me, “Maybe the teacher is an admirer of Jaejin so he has desire to kill Prince Junho but he failed. And now in the present, even if he doesn’t have memories about his past life, but only seeing your face made him angry!” Tiffany finishes her long speech and I just stare at her like, ‘I think you’re right’

“But I think I don’t know that person before” I try to remember again and fail. His face never crossed my mind.

“So that’s why…. You don’t know him and he doesn’t know you too. Just by looking at your face made him angry because he has grudge toward you. Jaejin has a lot of admirers, right?”

 

‘I think her theory is right. It can be like that’

 

We continue to walk and head to cafeteria for our lunch. I just can’t focus on anything because I keep on thinking what Tiffany said to me.

“Ah! Talking about Jaejin, there she is!” Tiffany’s voice snapped me back from my dreamland.

“Huh?” I follow where Tiffany’s finger points and there I see Jaejin, no I mean Jaejoong is talking friendly with a man much taller than him.

“Eh? Isn’t that Heechul sonsaengnim?”

“…..”

 

Yeah, the one who is talking so friendly with Jaejoong is Heechul sonsaengnim. They looked so intimate to each other. They laugh together and then Heechul~sshi is messing his hair in affectionate way. They laugh again and chit-chatting again like they actually know each other for a long time. Jaejoong seems to be upset a little and pout cutely, sonsaengnim just pinches his cheek and then pulls him into his embrace.

 

WAIT!!

WHAT?!!!

HUG HIM?!!! IN FRONT OF ME?!!!

 

“AAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! EMERGENCY!! EMERGENCY!! EMERGENCY!!”

 

Yah!!!!

How can he’s flirting with my baby Jaejin, huh?!! And Jaejin just giggling cutely in his embrace, doesn’t have intention to let go too..

What the heck are they doing actually!!!

 

“AAAHHHH!!! EMERGENCY!!! YAH!! KIM JAEJIN! STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!!”

 

I don’t know what posses me that time but I run with all I might and push Heechul away from Jaejin! JAEJIN!! MY JAEJIN!!

“Yah! Jung Yunho!! What the hell?!!”

I snapped back to reality after hearing a man yelling at me. Huh? A man?!

I turn to my right side just to find an angry Jaejoong standing not far from me. What the heck I’ve been doing anyway?!! I just pushed the teacher and he is now groaning on the floor because his head just hit the wall behind him.

“What- what did I do??” I stare at him and then to my palms which has pushed the teacher to the floor.

It is not my fault!!

Blame my super wild imagination! I saw him hugging and flirting with my wife! Heard that?! MY WIFE!! And Jaejin just giggling in his embrace. ANDWAE!!! I must be crazy already!!

 

“Yah!! Jung Yunho! He is my brother! What did you do to him?!!” I can tell Jaejoong is upset because of my action earlier. Oh my…. I’m in a deep !

“Your brother?!!” I and Tiffany say together.

“Yeah, kinda…. He is my cousin actually! Can’t you see that we look somehow similar?” Jaejoong points to his own face and to his cousin’s face. Yes, I could tell the similarities. The same skin tone, eyes, and both of them are beautiful actually but Heechul has this masculine aura around him.

“Are you okay, Heechul hyung?” Jaejoong helps him to stand up.

“I- I’m sorry…. I misunderstood” I bow respectfully to him and hope he will spare me.

He tries to sit and looks up to meet me, “Never mind” he waves his hand gesturing that he is actually alright. He then smile to me, the very-very beautiful smile I’ve seen from him since this morning.

“Ah, you must be Jung Yunho~sshi who live next door, right? I’ve heard lot of you from Jaejoong ^^ ” he says while smiling sweetly. I feel the burden I had since this morning because of his glare is lifted already. He is actually kind.

“Eh? He talked about me?”

“Yes! He said after moving he met an interesting guy who lives next door” he laughs after saying it.

“Yah!! Don’t say anything again Heechul hyung!!” I could tell that Jaejoong is actually shy and his cheeks are blushing cutely.

“Ah! And you must be Tiffany! Oh, you’re as cute as Jaejoong has described.”

“Heechul hyung!!”

 

Eh?

 

I feel like that guy is actually someone’s friendly. I must have seen wrongly. I couldn’t have been stared at them. Why am I like this? Envy? Why I envy him whom could get so close with Jaejoongie? And he looks really popular too. Sigh….

 

“Oh, Heechul hyung is a trainee teacher at Yunho’s class?” Jaejoong asks excitedly and I just nod.

“Yeah. I’m happy to teach in Jaejoongie’s friend’s class” he smiles sweetly and I can see their similarities now. Both of them are beautiful.

“Ah, the lunch time almost over! I’ve got to go hyung! See you later~~” Jaejoong waves at us and skips happily to his own building.

“Bye Jaejoongie~” Heechul hyung waves back happily.

“Ah! Sorry Yunho~ah. I’ve to go to the teacher’s office to take materials for literature lesson. You can go back to class first” Tiffany doesn’t give any second for me to answer and she runs immediately to teacher’s office.

 

Sigh….

 

“………”

 

“……….”

 

Now it is me and Heechul hyung left. What should I say to him? It feels so awkward.

“Ah, you and Jaejoongie—”

 

GREP!

 

I can’t even finish my words as I feel a big hand gripping on my neck try to strangle me.

 

WHAT THE HECK!

 

“You are not allowed to say Jaejoongie’s name!”

 

…….Huh?

 

What the hell is this guy thinking?

 

What is this? Is he trying to kill me?

 

“Just now…. You dare to push me away from Jaejoongie! You have to be beaten up bastard!” he grips my neck tighter. This person is insane.

“Th- that—”

“Yes?”

“Pl- please rel- release me”

I feel his hold loosened up but he grabs my collars instead. I cough on his face searching for air but he seems doesn’t mind though.

“Are- are you sure you’re the same person I knew just now? It feels like your voice, eye expression and actions are of a different person.” I dared myself to ask that ridiculous question and I feel like slapping my own mouth when I see that flame on Heechul hyung’s eyes.

He then smirks at me evilly, “I was just acting. As a trainee teacher I should not be seen grabbing your collar like this by the others”

He slams me over the wall and tightening his grip on my collars, “I like his school girls the most and hate boys very much! Especially YOU!”

“Eh- eh! Why?!!”

“Because your eyes expression when you’re looking at Jaejoongie is not normal at all!”

And as if I’m being struck with lightning, my jaw dropped to the floor and I’m stunned. I freeze on my spot because someone indirectly telling me that I like Jaejoong. God this is not good at all!

“My- my eyes expression is that weird?!”

“Yes!”

He releases me, takes 2 steps back from me and then looking out to the ceiling above us with sparkling eyes and his both hand making a gesture like he is admiring something really great.

“Jaejoongie indeed have the cute features of a girl! A devilish smile, slim long legs, big doe eyes, plump lips, and fair skin. But it’s too bad the he is not a girl. To tell the truth, there were many people mistaken him as a girl and he is always angry! Ah men are so terrible!!!”

“Man…. You are also not normal….” I whisper to myself but I think it is loud enough until he grabs me again and slams me over the wall.

“That’s why, rascals who target on Jaejoongie” he breathed dangerously close to my face, “Would be destroyed by me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter