Scene 7

Not So Good Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yunho hyung!!! This hot spring is great!!!”

 

Someone shout to me from the pool as I am preparing my towel.

 

“Yeah….” I answer lazily, “This is great”

 

Yeah, we currently in the hot spring. It is my family vacation but Tiffany insist on following us and my mother is more than glad to have company. I am not lying that it is great, but I cannot concentrate on the activity. Because of one thing!

 

Yes you know! One thing and that thing is THAT BOY!

 

It is no other thing than a certain boy who is jumping happily inside the pool, Kim Jaejoong. My parents brought him with us because he is alone at home.

 

 

Gosh

 

Look at him! His face is Jaejin, but his body is a male!! T_T

 

I can’t help it, the cold sweat run through my back already even before I go into the pool.

 

 

“Jaejoongie here!” that’s the er Jung Changmin a.k.a my father. I wonder what will he do this time to Jaejoong. That evil is a tricky disaster.

 

“Jaejoongie, look over there. It is the woman bath!”

 

 

WHAT THE !!!

 

 

“APPAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

I throw my towel to him and it lands on his head mercilessly. How can he teach the innocent boy something like that!!

 

Jaejoong just look at the direction my father points with his beautiful doe eyes. His eyes widened in cute and innocent way like he is trying to think what is exactly my father had told him.

 

“Yah!” he shouts to me and I walk fast to him.

 

“Don’t teach Jaejoong strange thing!!” I hiss at him and he just look at me lazily and roll his eyes.

 

“How is it strange, huh? The female bath has my wife and Tiffany. It is a paradise for us” he says shamelessly.

 

“What paradise?! If it is umma, it is fine. But if you’re having strange thoughts on Tiffany, I will not spare you!” I look away from him and my eyes land on the certain boy starring silently to the bamboo wall in front of him, the only wall which is separating male and female bath.

 

I sigh, defeated. It seems like Jaejoong is enjoying his time starring at the bamboo wall as if he is seeing the most interesting thing in the world. Well, the real interesting thing is behind the wall of course, and Jaejoong just staring at the wall with amazed and curious doe eyes.

 

 

“Yunho~ah…. You like that one?”

 

 

BYUUURRRRRR…!!!!

 

 

I am successfully slipped my feet and fall into the hot pool mercilessly. Head first.

 

“Wh- what?!” I managed to say after I’m back to surface. This evil named Jung Changmin just shocked me with some kind of stupid question, and he asks it like it is just a normal thing in the world.

 

“Which.. which one??!!!” I glare at him.

 

“About this topic, there’s no friendship between a girl and a boy” he says with some ancient way of talking.

 

“What are you saying, huh?!!” okay, I’m getting irritated with my father’s poker face.

 

“Love between men is fine if it is interesting. I am talking about you and Jaejoong” he looks away after saying it.

 

Okay, this is too much! Jung Changmin! I don’t care even if you are my father, I’ll kill you!!

 

“WHAT ARE YOU SAYING JUNG CHANGMIN?!!!!”

 

“Easy boy, appa knows everything”

 

 

I’ll kill him! I’ll kill him! I’LL KILL YOU JUNG CHANGMIN!!!

 

 

~In female bath~

 

“You two looked like you are meant to be together as a couple” a girl says to the middle aged woman in the same pool.

 

“At first, I think he is a total player and being nice to all girls, so I hated him” she says shyly, “But when both our hands touch each other, I felt that I could never ever leave him”

 

“That was great aunty!!” Tiffany giggles.

 

 

Yoona~sshi and Changmin~sshi also met in their previous life by the way…. It must be fate that they are together now….

 

 

She smiles to herself remembering what Yunho had told her about their previous life.

 

“And how about you Tiffany? How are you getting along with Yunho?”

 

“Huh?!!” Tiffany almost slipped her feet on the question, “What do you mean aunty? Nothing is going on between us” she answers nervously.

 

“But you like Yunho, right?”

 

 

Bull’s eye!!

 

 

“Aren’t you confessing?” Yoona asks again.

 

“I will be rejected” Tiffany feels like drowning herself into the hot pool.

 

“I don’t see that would happen! Hahahhaha…” she laughs at her Tiffany’s silliness, but Tiffany really meant her words.

 

“No aunty, I really will be rejected. If I do that, I can’t even be his friend anymore” now she really is drowning her head into the hot pool.

 

 

That’s why I will definitely not say it to him…. Never….

***

 

 

“Aaahhh~~ the hot spring bath was so comfortable! I wonder what’s for dinner~~” Yunho walks happily leaving his father not far behind him.

 

“AH!!” he steadied himself to not fall to the ground, his slipper got slipped.

 

He looks at the slipper and shocked when he sees the very deep canyon just beside him. He didn’t see it at first because he is too happy and his small eyes are as careless as always.

 

“Gosh that’s close!” he puts his palm on his chest, his heart beats like crazy.

 

 

“This is place for people to commit suicide….” Yunho feels cold on his nape on that creepy voice. He looks at his back and see his father stands up not far from him with that scary poker face again.

 

“Oh, there are such rumors about this place?” he says nervously. Totally scared with his own father.

 

“No…. it’s not rumor. I can see it….” He says calmly and it made Yunho scared even more.

 

Yeah…. Changmin has ability to communicate with spirit, he has ghost eyes. It was given from his ancestors but he doesn’t want to learn more about it. Having attached in his body is more than enough. He knew it and he doesn’t want his family to know about it.

 

“Oh! This is then what scares people!” Yunho says loudly, frightened.

 

“Those who had a tough life and suffered of having love attachments…. The human mind is complicated and very busy” he continues his explanation.

 

“……….”

 

“Spirits that still remained here on earth must be unable to move on to their next life” Yunho continues what his father said.

 

Yunho walks near the canyon and clasps his palms together. He closes his eyes and began to pray. Changmin is just watching his son confused and not doing anything.

 

“I wish that you would be able to obtain happiness in the next life….” He says quietly but it is enough for Changmin to hear.

 

“This is the first time I see a guy pray at the place to commit suicide” he teases Yunho.

 

“What has this got to do with my praying? I only wished that those who suffered until they have to seek death, to be able to obtain happiness and joy in their next life” he says looking away from his father.

 

“Oohhh….. Araseo….”

 

“Sorry for saying something that I pity those people who seek death” Yunho says sarcastically.

 

“I didn’t say anything at all” Changmin just shrugs his shoulder.

 

 

The air felt cold suddenly and something rise from the canyon. Changmin can see it is coming but he stays calm and ignores the ‘thing’ that just fly in front of his face. It is a spirit of a pretty lady. The spirit flies to his son and swirls around him seductively. She is caressing Yunho’s face but Yunho doesn’t budge at all. He can’t feel it.

 

In the other hand, Changmin just looking from afar not wants to do anything and just letting his son being grabbed by the spirit. He could 100% sure that the spirit had fallen for Yunho.

 

 

“…………”

 

 

Is he being harassed by a ghost?

 

 

“You sure really popular, Yunho” he says suddenly and Yunho turns to face him with dumbfounded face.

 

“What?”

 

 

“YUNHO HYUNG!!!!!”

 

 

Yunho turns to face the one calling him and he could see his beautiful wife runs to him only in robe.

 

 

AH!!

 

Jaejin~ah!!!

 

 

“Why did you went ahead first?!!” his wife pouts cutely. Annoyed.

 

 

Thanks God for letting me seeing Jaejin only in robe!!

 

 

He gave thumbs up to the sky, thanking the God. But the other person beside him sees nothing but a stupid.

 

“Yah Jung Yunho! Are you even listening to me?!!” shouts the boy annoyed.

 

Yunho turns to face him again and smiles, “You were playing happily in the pool and I also said would come out first. You don’t know?” he tries to say as lovingly as possible. Jaejoong is quite cute if he is not angry.

 

“Yes I know, but….” Jaejoong pouts more, “I thought you would be waiting for me in the changing room”

 

Jaejoong’s eyes are shooting stars to his own eyes and he turns around immediately. If he looks at this cute little thing he will fall for him for sure.

 

 

Sorry, this person is just too cute!!

 

 

He thought while his tears already flows freely wetting his cheeks.

 

“Since you thought that he is cute, why don’t you just go and woo him?” Changmin  says with his usual lazy voice.

 

“Don’t just look into my thoughts!!” Yunho hisses to his father.

 

“If Jaejoong could love you, this would be great! Don’t you think so?”

 

“Don’t say something that is impossible to happen!!”

 

“I bet 5000 Won that there would be any progress between you two”

 

“Yah!”

 

“If there’s any progress it would be great!!”

 

 

On the other hand, Jaejoong’s just looking at them with his innocent mind. Doesn’t quite understand what they are fighting for. He is just standing far from them and starring at them like a fool.

 

 

Those two are talking one after another, what are they talking about?

 

 

Poor Jaejoongie~

 

 

AH!!

 

What happen to me? Why am I suddenly losing consciousness??

 

 

Jaejoong cannot think about it again when suddenly everything around him is just black and white.

 

 

BRUUUKKKK..!!!

 

 

Yunho turns around immediately and he sees Jaejoong is lying unconscious on the ground. He runs to the boy and scoop him in his strong arms.

 

“Yah!! Jaejoong~ah!! What happen to you?!! Yah!!” he shook the boy’s delicate body but he doesn’t move at all.

 

“Aish…. You must have stayed too long in the hot pool…” he lifts the boy to his arms and turns to face his father, “I’ll send him to his room to rest first, please go and tell umma” he says and walks away.

 

Changmin just stand up there watching his son leave with Jaejoong in his arms. He could sense something would happen after this.

 

“Let’s see what will happen” he smirks and leaves the place.

***

 

 

~Yunho POV~

 

After I put Jaejoong on the mattress, I open the window to let fresh air enter the room. Jaejoong is still not awake yet; I wonder what happen to him. He seems pretty fine just now.

 

“Jaejoong~ah…. Are you alright?” I caress his soft hair.

 

“Eung…..”

 

“Eh? Are you awake Jae?” he’s trying to sit down and I help him by holding his arms.

 

 

BUGHHH…!!

 

 

“Eh!! Jae, are you alright??” he falls right inside my arms again and his hands clung onto my neck supporting his limp body. I cannot lie that I feel something, this pose is just really….

 

“What’s wrong with you? Did you knock your head or something?” I try to caress his back, maybe he needs it.

 

“Yun- Yunho~ah….” His voice a bit hoarse and is it weird if I find it y?

 

“Y- yes?”

 

He pulls away a bit and left only his lower hand to cling on my neck. His face is dangerously close to my face. I can feel his hot breath. It is not good…. Really!

 

 

“I love you….”

 

 

“…………………..”

 

 

 

GLAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR

 

 

 

DUAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR

 

 

 

I could feel my world spinning around and the world around me turning backwards. Back to the destruction of Hanyang, back to destruction of dinosaurs, back to microorganism period, and keep walking backwards to the born of the earth.

 

“Wha- what did you say? Jaejoong~ah?”

 

“I. Love. You! Very Much!!” he says again with sweetest smile I ever see from him.

 

 

“……………………………………..”

 

 

“………………………………………”

 

 

“EMERGENCY!!!!!! THIS IS EMERGENCY SITUATION!!! SOMEONE PLEASE PUSH THE EMERGENCY BUTTON!!”

 

 

I know I shout like maniac while screaming my lungs out but I don’t care, there must be something wrong with Jaejoong.

 

 

“PLEASE SOMEONE COME AND HELP!!!!!! KIM JAEJOONG IS CRAZY!!!!”

 

 

I stand up and about run to the door but a pair of soft and pale arms wrapped on my waist hugging me from behind.

 

“Don’t…. Don’t call anyone, others will come…. Don’t call anyone….” I freeze immediately.

 

I feel like somehow I am in the middle of snow storm. Cold. It is cold all over my body and I am just wearing robe from hot spring. Cold. I feel like snow had covered my head. Cold. It’s really cold here. Despite the fact that Jaejoong is still hugging me from behind, but I really can’t feel the warmth. My heart beats like crazy. I know I don’t supposed to feel this way, but I can’t help it. I know he was my wife, but I do aware that he is a boy!! HE IS A BOY FOR THE GOD SAKE!! T_T

 

“Jae- Jaejoong~ah”

 

“Ne~~”

 

“Wh- what’s your motive?”

 

“I don’t have one~~”

 

He snuggles closer to my back and I swear my back turns to a block of ice now. I feel numb but excited at the same time, I’m confused. What happen to Jaejoong actually?

 

 

“Jaejoong~ah are you alr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter