Scene 2

Not So Good Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the poster... huft... how can I say it?? T_T

I made it and still look really horrible.. mind the horrible poster, just read the story guys.. love you all...

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

“THE WINNER IS THE CROWN PRINCE JUNG JUNHO!!!!”

 

 

I could hear the loud cheering and clapping from the people around when the arrow I shot hit right on the bulls eye. I smile proudly and turn to see my opponent, Jung Minwoo, my step brother. He may be older than me, but he is a son of an empress and I am the son of the queen, so I am in the first line of the crown.

 

I walk closer to him but he just gives me his cold back. I stopped and do not dare to call him. I see his back moves and he turns around to look at me.

 

“Congratulation, now Jaejin is yours” he says and smirks to me.

 

I just smirk back to him and he walks away from the battlefield.

 

 

“Congratulation, Crown Prince Junho” someone bows politely to me and I just smile to him.

 

“Thank you very much The Chief of Palace Guardian, Hwang Jinyoung” I say after he is done with the bowing.

 

“Please don’t call me with my title, Your Highness. I feel old” he says and smiles to me.

 

“Then don’t call me with my title too if we are alone” I tap his shoulder lightly.

 

“I’m so glad, so glad! I’m so proud to have you as my friend, Your Highness. You managed to defeat Prince Minwoo”

 

“That’s because I have a great friend who teach me day and night” I laugh and pat hi shoulder again, “Thank you so much, Hwang Jinyoung, I owe you for the rest of my life”

 

He nods and gives a space for me to see someone behind him.

 

 

“Your Highness, Prince Jung Junho”

 

I recognize that soft voice and that pretty face, “Princess Jaejin?”

 

I walk closer to her and she bows politely to me with her servants. Jinyoung walks closely behind me.

 

“You promised me, Princess, that if I win this competition you’ll agree to marry me” I say sotly and she looks away. She is blushing. So cute.

 

“If you don’t find it a bother, I accept….”

 

I feel like I am the most fortunate person in the world. The most beautiful princess in the whole Korea just accepting my proposal to be my wife. I couldn’t ask for more.

 

 

 

“YUNHO~AH!! GET UP!!”

 

 

“Huh?”

 

 

“Good morning Yunho….”

 

I see a girl standing not far from my bed. Tiffany. I just stunned and try to collect everything.

 

 

So it is just a dream?

 

 

I can feel my eyes getting teary as I remember the sweet moment I share with Jaejin just now.

 

“FINALLY JAEJIN ACCEPT MY PROPOSAL!!”

 

That’s the first words come from my lips after I’m done with the crying.

 

“You just got up and you’re already day-dreaming” she says lazily, totally not interested.

 

“THAT WASN’T DREAM! THAT WAS MY PAST LIFE!!”

 

I shout to her and she just walks away from me to the window, opening my curtain.

 

“Yeah.. Yeah.. I know Yunho~ah… Making fun of you is really fun” she chuckles and sits beside me again on the bed after mocking me, “Hey! You really like Jaejin, don’t you? Is she really that great?”

 

“OF COURSE!” I say my hand in the air.

 

“Jaejin was as beautiful as Aphrodite, as gentle as an angel, and astounding woman! You could say that all the men in Hanyang worshipped at her feet!” I say dreamily. I really can’t forget her even after the war that causing my death.

 

“But why you are so sure that I am Jinyoung?” she asks curiously.

 

“The colour of your soul. I only have to look at your eyes to know it. How could I mistake my best friend?” I answer and look up to her, “And if it weren’t you, I wouldn’t tell you about having a past life memories”

 

“R-really?”

 

I just smile to her and I could see a hint of pink on her cheeks. She is blushing?

 

 

 

“Hey! I’m coming in to do morning call!” I turn to see someone at the door, “You two really are a couple, aren’t you?”

 

She is there holding on my door knob. Her pink hanbok really match the tone of her snowy skin. Her black jet hair dancing with the wind as she looks at me with upset face, but still beautiful.

 

 

 

“JAE..JAEJIN~AH!!!!!!”

 

 

 

I run to her to hug her. I miss her so much.

 

But a sharp pain blocked me from coming near her as a great power makes me flying backward a few meters from her.

 

“I’M A GUY!!!!!”Oh, so it is Jaejoong T_T

 

“STOP CONFUSING ME WITH A GIRL AGAIN!! YOU KNOW I REALLY MIND ABOUT LOOKING LIKE A GIRL!!”

 

He shows his fist in front of my face while hissing dangerously, threating me, and I’m just rubbing my swollen cheek. He is just punching me in the early morning.

 

“So-sorry Jaejoong~ah…. I’m not fully awake yet”

 

“Yah!Yunho~ah!! You’re all rusty, come jogging with me!”

 

This boy, despite looking like Jaejin, he is really boyish and arrogant! He never calls me hyung though I am 3 years older than him. It really pisses me off!

 

“I don’t want to!” I say still not looking at him, “Go jogging on your own!” I turn to face him and….

 

 

 

Dheg…

 

 

 

Stab!

 

 

 

I feel like my heart had been hit by cupid arrow. HE is pouting. So cute….!!

 

 

“NNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!”

 

I scream my heart out and breaking the ruler I grab from my study table into two.

 

“I must not have heart thumping feeling!! He is a GUY!! Even though Jaejin’s soul is in him, but still he is a GUY!!” I shout to myself while running surrounding my bedroom and end up crying on the study table while bamming the poor wood, “I really hate myself for still having the esire for a guy….”

 

“I don’t get what you’re doing but…. You’re really funny….” I ignore his statement and keep bamming the table.

 

“Jaejoong~ah, are you training? That’s really cool!” I think Tiffany just want to melt the ice.

 

“Ah, noona…. I’m not really in training….”

 

I look up to him immediately hearing he is calling Tiffany with noona and his voice is really soft. He is blushing and looks own to his feet. I know he has heart for Tiffany.

 

 

This is a confusing three-way relationship.

 

 

 

These two whom I see as Jinyoung and Jaejin, they are almost different people in this life. It’s said that a person’s soul has decided its life even before birth. Gender, environment, and the people you are fated to meet. It can’t be that I wanted my life to happen this way but….

 

NO! This kind of life is really NOT GOOD!

 

 

 

~At Math class~

 

“Jung Yunho, please come forward an solve this problem”

 

‘But…. On the other hand…. Is it Jaejin that wanted to be reincarnated as a male?’

 

“Amazing, such a difficult question….”

 

“That’s Yunho for you guys!”

 

“He is tall and handsome….”

 

‘Could it be, Jaejin…. Wanted to break up with me, and that’s why she came back as a guy?’

 

 

“Yunho~ah..! You got the answer right, there’s no need to cry! No one is scolding you..”

 

‘Huh?’

 

Finally I realize it that I lean my head on the blackboard and the tears already flowing from my eyes. I even sobbing like a little kid and break the chalk I grip.

 

‘Yunho.. He is so not dependable’

 

‘He is so sensitive’

 

‘Go on Yunho! Hwaiting!’

 

 

 

~At P.E. Class, Basketball~

 

‘It’s true,Jaejoong even said he hated me…. Maybe even his soul hates me’

 

“Yunho~ah! You’re so fast!!”

 

“Don’t cry if you fall over, Yunho~ah!!”

 

“But I want to see a crying Yunho too….”

 

‘What if it is true? It’s making me depressed’

 

“Kyaaaa…..!!! Yunho~ah!! You score again!!!”

 

“Good job Yunho!” A rather hard tap lands on my shoulder and it brings me to reality.

 

Finally I realize I’m in the middle of the match with my junior. I just don’t realize how much I score already because my mind never belongs here. I’ve always been thinking about Jaejin.

 

 

 

~In the evening, after school end~

 

“Jaejin~ah…. You’re such a cruel woman….” I mumble to no one. I lay my head on the table and have no energy left to go home.

 

“Are you drunk?” Tiffany walks to me and shook my shoulder.

 

“Ah, did Jaejin come back as a guy because she wants to break up with me?” I still busy with my own thought.

 

“Then why could Jinyoung come back as a girl?” she asks and I look up to see her, checking her.

 

“Because you’d be able to play with make-up….”

 

 

SMACK!

 

 

A rather hard smack lands on my head. Tiffany! You too are a cruel woman!

 

 

“Yunho sunbae….”

 

I turn to the voice that calling me from the door of our classroom. I see 3 girls there, maybe from the first grade.

 

“Can we talk to you about something?” they say and I just stand up following them to the balcony without saying anything.

 

“Um..Yunho sunbae, you’re always with that girl. Are you two dating?” one of them asks.

 

“That girl? You mean Tiffany? No, we are just friend”

 

“Then you’re not attached? That’s great Ara!”

 

 

‘Do Tiffany and I look like we’re in that kind of relationship? That’s bad’

 

 

“Um… I… That is….” I heard her say something but I can’t focus on what she is saying anymore. My mind is still busy with my own thought

 

‘This might hurt Jaejoong, an I don’t want to make him hate me even more’

 

“It’s like this….” What is I she is saying again? I don’t know, “Is that alright, sunbae?”

 

Hm? What’s alright? Maybe I’ll just say…. “Huh? Yeah!”

 

“Wwwaaaahhh….!! That’s great Ara! Sunbae agreed to go out with you!”

 

 

Wait! What?!!

 

 

“Ara you’re very pretty, I knew that she would get a boyfriend really easy”

 

“And it is no one less than Yunhosunbae….”

 

“Ah Seulgi, stop it! I’m shy….” What is it again? I just agreed on what?!

 

“Please take care of me, sunbae…. <3 ”

 

She smiles beautifully but in my eyes she is even scarier than a witch. I really want to punch myself really hard now. Why am I so stupid and keep thinking something useless than listening to them earlier?!

 

 

Aaarrrrggghhhhh…..!!!! My life ends!!

 

“How?! How did this happen?! When did I say okay?! Aaarrgghhh….!!!”

 

I don’t know what I do but I know I’m running back and forth like a stupid duck while covering my face and mumbling some incoherent words.

 

“Gosh…. Yunho’s going nuts again”

 

“Yunhohwaiting!”

 

 

What am I doing? WHAT AM I DOING?!! Is this also what I want? Oh, my soul!! T_T

 

 

“Yunho~ah…. What’s up? Let’s go home!”

 

“Ah! Tiffany!! Tffany~ah, let me tell you some- ”

 

“Yunhosunbae~~~~ <3 ”

 

 

FREEZE

 

 

That voice is like what I heard in horror movie. Though I have to admit that it sounds so sweet, but my mind doesn’t tell me so. I turn around slowly, I mean really slowly like somehow someone had pressed ‘slow-motion’ button to dramatize the effect.

 

Finally I fully look behind and—

 

“Let’s walk home together sunbae~~~”

 

 

NNNOOOOOOOOO…..!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

The witch!! She is waving at me!! ANDWAE!!!!

 

“That first year girl…. What’s up with her?” Tiffany whispers to me.

 

“Yunhosunbae said that he’d go out with me, Tiffany sunbae….”

 

“….”

 

“Yunho~ah…. Is that true..??”

 

“Uh-oh… um… yeah….”

 

“You….”

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! WHY?!! Aren’t you always going on about Jaejin this Jaejin that?!! I thought that you’d be more likely to go for Jaejoong than go for a girl at all!!!” she shouts to me and it’s too loud for everyone to hear.

 

“Uuuwwaaaa….!!!! Don’t say it like I’m a ert gay or something!!” I know I’m crazy and I’m already crying again, “I want to enjoy a normal high school life too!!!” I shouts again but turning away from her and bamming the innocent table.

 

“Yeah…. I see…. You’re really enjoying it!” she says not that interested with the situation.

 

I stand up straight and wipe my tears then turn to my so called girlfriend.

 

“Ara~sshi, I’ll walk you home. Where do you live?” I say sweetly after collecting myself together.

 

“Please tell me where you live too, sunbae~~”

 

“Ok, let’s go! Tiffany~ah, I’ll go first, see you….”

 

“….”

 

Something wrong with her, she is not as bubbly as usual. She looks sad, why?

***

 

 

 

“Is sunbae’s house close by?” finally after long time silence, she says something to me.

 

“Oh, yeah….”

 

 

‘What do I do? I can’t really say that it was a mistake…. And I can’t even discuss it with Tiffany’

 

I steal a glance at her and she is smiling sweetly to me.

 

‘What a cute girl…. If I reject her, she’ll probably cry….’

 

But not far after we walk again, I see a really familiar figure walks towards our direction.

 

 

 

Dheg!

 

 

JAE—

 

 

JAEJOONG?!!!

 

 

“Yo!”

 

“Oh- ouh— ”

 

“Is this a friend of you, Yunhosunbae?” she asks and it brings me to the land again.

 

“Ah, he is my neighbor” I say nervously and my heart beats crazily. I so don’t want to meet him now.

 

“Where’s Tiffany noona?” he asks directly and I sigh. Of course he just wants to meet Tiffany.

 

“We’re…. we’re not together today”

 

“Oh..” I can’t help but to scared because his gaze pierces right through me.

 

“Sunbae…. Do you usually walk home with Tiffany sunbae?” her question startl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter