Scene 5

Not So Good Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Mina~ah….? Minwoo~ah…?”

 

A little boy looks up and calls the two adults who just entered the room. The two looked disappointed at the boy’s act and sigh.

 

“Yunnie~ah…. How many times must umma tell you, baby? We are Appa and Umma, that’s not appa and umma’s name, dear….” She pats her son’s head gently and the boy looked sad.

 

“Here baby….” The father takes the boy into his arm and kisses his cheeks, “I’m your appa, my name is Changmin, not Minwoo. She is your umma, her name is Yoona, not Mina” he tries to explain to his 3 years old boy who still cannot get the things right.

 

The boy looks down sadly and mumbles, “Hanyang….”

 

The two adults widened their eyes in shock, “What did you say, baby?” they ask together.

 

“Hanyang….” He whispers, but loud enough for his parents to hear.

 

“Wow Yunnie baby…. How can you know Seoul ancient name? Woah…. Such a clever boy….” His mother pats his head lovingly, proud of her son.

 

“Yeah…. My boy is really clever, just like his father” Changmin kisses Yunho’s cheek and Yoona just rolls her eyes on her husband compliment on himself.

***

 

 

Why don’t they know?

 

Where am I?

 

Doesn’t anyone remember me?

 

 

I keep thinking of those questions that I ask myself when I’m still a little boy. The dream from my childhood, it tortures me more that the dream of my past life. I feel alone and no one recognize me.

 

 

“HHHOOOOAAAHHHMMMM…..”

 

 

I yawn because I feel tired and sleepy. I really need a good sleep.

 

“That was a huge yawn”

 

 

Huh? Who is talking? Sounds like Jaejin?

 

 

Oh yeah I forgot, I’m now walking with Jaejoong and Tiffany to Myungdong to get something for Tiffany. I’m just so into thinking about my dream and not realize we had go this far.

 

“You sure look sleepy, Yunho” Tiffany says worriedly.

 

“Yeah….” I just ignore her and look straight in front of me.

 

“You look down, Yunho. Did you get a fever or something?” I turn to face Jaejoong who walks on my right.

 

But when I look at him, instead of Jaejoong I see Jaejin is looking at me worriedly. She stretched her hand to touch my forehead and I feel my heat increased dangerously on her mere touch.

 

“WOAH!!! HE’S BURN!!!”

 

I feel my entire body is burn and flames come out from my body. It is not good at all. Just because Jaejin, no it is Jaejoong, touches me and I’m this hot. I can be really sick and gay if it continues like this. ANDWAE!!!!

 

“OH NO!!! Yunho is on fire!!!” Tiffany says totally in panic mode.

 

“This dude is dangerous! He’s definitely sick!!” Jaejoong shouts again, “That fever is way too high!”

 

I distance myself from the panic duo and shaking my head vigorously, “I’M NOT!!! That was not a fever!! I’m just a normal guy…. I’m just an innocent boy….!!”

 

“What are you having a hissy fit about now? And why are you crying, Yunho?” Tiffany comes closer to me worriedly and I can’t help but to avoid Jaejoong in the eyes when he is coming closer too.

 

“Such a cry baby….” He mocks me but I don’t care anymore.  Just want to cry.

 

I can’t say it. I can’t tell them that sometimes I see Jaejoong as Jaejin and my heart goes all aflutter….

 

 

Ah…. I hate myself….

 

 

“There..there.. Yunho. Are you okay now?” I feel someone pulls my shoulder from behind and my back rests on a chest.

 

 

A chest?!

 

As WOMAN chest?!!

 

 

I stand up quickly when I realize that the one trying to calm me from behind is no other than Tiffany. My heart beats crazily again on the feeling of her hug just now.

 

“So- sorry, Tiffany” I look down immediately and she is just staring at me.

 

“Oh, okay….” She looks away and blushing.

 

Why do I have crazy heart beat just now because of her hug? We did it many times already but it is the first time I feel like this. Or is it because the impact of Jaejin’s touch just now? Yes it is!

 

 

‘NO!! That was Jaejoong not Jaejin!!’ I grab my head in pain and shook it vigorously.

 

T_T ‘Oh yeah it is Jaejoong…. Calm down Yunho, it’s just my imagination…. I think I’m emotionally unstable now’ I nod my head while closing my eyes and crossing my arms in front of my chest; trying to knock some senses on my mind.

 

‘Yup!! What make my heart go all aflutter is Jaejoong who fills me up completely!’ I giggle like a teenager girl and imagine Jaejin before my eyes.

 

 

I drop on my knees and kneel on the ground realizing what stupid thought I just have. I personally kill myself with a death blow on the face by saying that JAEJOONG is the only one who can make me like this. Jaejoong, shouldn’t be filling me up, should he?”

 

“What’s wrong with you, Yunho? I’ve seen every possible emotion flit across your face in the past few second. Are you officially crazy now?” that’s Jaejoong. I know I looked as if I’m some kind of crazy maniac just now, but I can’t help it. It just comes out that way.

 

“Yunho~ah, how’s about I take you to a really awesome place to cheer you up a bit?” Tiffany says happily.

 

“What?” I’m totally not interested.

 

“A past life fortune teller!!” she claims happily.

 

 

What?!! Pa- past life fortune teller?!!

 

 

I glance at her and walk to her immediately, “Tiffany, that’s—”

 

“It’s just like it sounds. It’s a place that can tell you what you were in your past life! Interested, Yun?!!” she seems really happy with it.

 

“….”

I just look at her dumbfounded and she pulls me rather far from Jaejoong to whisper something.

 

“Who knows….?” She shifted her position and looking for good angle to whisper at me, “Maybe something like that could happen!” she nods her head and smirks at me.

 

I look at her again with a big question mark on my face. She sighs because I’m still clueless.

 

“Here... Maybe he can tell about your past life and Jaejoong and then….”

 

 

 

~Go to Tiffany’s wild imagination~

 

“Oh you two are bound together by fateful red thread of love!! Congratulation!!”

 

The fortune teller announces his vision about Yunho and Jaejoong and both of them widened their eyes.

 

“What?”

 

“Oh really?”

 

Both of them shock and can’t believe their own ears.

 

“So I was your wife in my past life, Yunho?” Jaejoong runs to Yunho who opens his arms widely.

 

“So you finally understand Jaejoong~ah, my dear wife!! Now just jump into my arms...!!” He takes the pretty man who jumps to him in his chest and hug him tightly.

 

“I’m sorry for thinking you were nothing but ert at all this time!” Jaejoong sobs on Yunho’s chest and Yunho’s just crying mess.

 

~End of Tiffany’s wild imagination =.=”’~

 

 

“And then, and then…. That just might happen, Yunho!! Oh, how exciting!!” she giggles to herself, totally ignoring my bluish face.

 

“Tif- Tiffany….” I cup my own face in shock, “I don’t want any more than that….” I shook my head like mad.

 

“Oh, just be honest already Jung Yunho!”

 

I walk away from her and look at Jaejoong who stare at us like we are duet of crazy people thinking about crazy things.

 

 

So…. Past life fortune teller, huh? I wonder I’ll be able to prove my past life even just a little to everyone now….

***

 

 

“Hmm…. Let’s see…. In your past life you were….” The fortune teller seems busy with his finger. Calculating, maybe?

 

“A dog” he says flatly.

 

 

Huh?

 

 

I feel like my body suddenly transform into a white dog as I stare at the oldman in front of me, jaw drops and mouth hanging widely, totally dumfounded.

 

“Wh- what was that?” I ask again. Still not believing my ears.

 

“You were a Shiba dog during The Meiji Period in Japan” he says again, adding the breed of the dog.

 

“Say that again?” I hiss to the oldman and he seems annoyed.

 

“You were a Shiba dog during The Meiji Period in Japan” he repeats the same thing.

 

I lost my control already. It couldn’t happen like this. How can he tell me I was a DOG?! For the heaven sake!! A DOG?!!

 

“I DON’T CARE WHAT KIND OF DOG I WAS, DAMMIT!!!”

 

“Ahahahaahahahahahhahahahaha..!!!”

 

I hear two little devils behind me, Tiffany and Jaejoong, laughing their off because that stupid fortune telling.

 

“A DOG?!!Hahahahahah…. Typical Yunho!!”Jaejoong laughs again and even slamming his palm to the table.

 

“So funny..!! Ahahahhahahahhaha..!!” Tiffany follows the little evil and laughs like maniac.

 

“Don’t tell me crazy lies like that!!! There’s no way in hell I was a dog!!” I slam my fist on his desk, angry like hell, “More importantly, are you even a real fortune teller?!”

 

The duo still laughing behind me and I feel like exploding again, “What about the part about me being a foreign youth who had a beautiful wife, or about an ancient city that was in the great war hundreds years ago, or an epic tale of love?!! What about any of that, huh?!!” I try to claw the fortune teller with my paws and claws, but my short hand cannot reach him yet. I just have to jump to bite him.

 

 

Oh no!! Now I’m even seeing myself as a dog!! T_T

 

 

“Say what you will, but the only past I see for you is a dog” he says flatly and I lost control on my temper again.

 

“Here..here.. Yunho..” Tiffany is trying to pry me off of this oldman before I claw him.

 

“Lemme go!! Lemme go!!” I struggle on her grip but she drags ne further, still laughing her off.

 

 

“Hey, what about me?” I stop my struggle once I hear that voice. Jaejoong is asking about his past life. Maybe it will work on him.

 

“Ohh! You’re quite amazing!” the oldman says and my heart can’t help but skip a beat on that statement.

 

“Around the 19th century, you were a proud and fierce African warrior who took on a lion all by yourself a won!!”

 

“Whoooooaaaa..!! That’s so cool!!” Jaejoong seems really happy with what that stupid fortune teller said.I drop on the floor with legs still hanging in the air, totally shock!

 

“If I was a proud warrior back then, mean I have those qualities in this life as well?” I can hear he asks excitedly. I just don’t care anymore.

 

“Why, of course! Your past life always has some sort of influence on your present one!” the oldman says again and I’m just crying.

 

“Yeay!! I’m going to try my best!!” Jaejoong shouts happily.

 

“Wa- wait a second, Jaejoong~ah! What are you going to try your best?” I ask and he ignores me.

 

 

“Please do me next….” Tiffany asks the fortune teller and I look at her immediately.

 

 

Please let this one correct.

 

 

“You were a peerless beauty born to a French aristocrat noble family back in the 16th century” he says his vision about Tiffany.

 

“Ooohhhh..!!” she squeals cutely and blushing.

 

 

NO!!!

 

 

Nothing of these was right!!

 

 

“What are you saying again….?” I say weakly before fainted.

***

 

 

 

“THIS IS RIDDICULOUS!!!!”

 

I shout to the busy street and Jaejoong quickly grabs my hand and drags me. I don’t care anymore how people stare at me that time. Once everything under control, we walk together again heading to our home.

 

“Jeez, what the heck kind of fortune-telling was that?!!” I hiss to myself and I can hear the two people walk beside me giggle, trying to hold their laugh.

 

“Hey doggy! Shake hand….” Jaejoong held his hand to me and grins like a mad.

 

 

What the this boy doing?!!

 

 

“SHUT UP!!”

 

I shout to him but he seems not scared at all. He laughs again seeing my must-be-stupid face.

 

“But, what a shame….” Tiffany sighs, “I thought you’d finally be able to prove your red-thread link to Jaejoong today” she giggles again.

 

 

What the ?!

 

 

“Did you say something, noona?” Jaejoong asks curiou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter