Scene 6

Not So Good Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sorry I do not update in long time... my grandmother died so I just so shocked and calming myself.. T_T

hope she is happy there.. Halmony saranghaeyo...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Prince Junho!! The war won’t end soon!! Just go back to Jaejin already!!!”

 

Jinyoung shouts right to the prince face after trying to protect him from the sword aiming to His Majesty’s precious chest.

 

“Jinyoung….” His eyes darted to his best friend’s waist. Blood drips heavily from it.

 

“Don’t mind me!! Just go back to Jaejin already!!” he shouts with every last breath he had.

 

Not long after that, he sees Jinyoung’s body fall to the battlefield. He is in great panic and shook his shoulder. Tears start to form in his eyes. He made his mind, he can’t go back easily though, he had to finish it first and then back to his precious Jaejin.

 

He stands up and fights with some solders trying to protect his best friend’s body. There are many swords aiming to him but he is just a great prince anyway. He could protect himself, but everything won’t last long if he did it himself, right?

 

 

~At the Palace~

 

“I…. I will always waiting for you here…. My Prince….”

 

A tear drops from her beautiful eyes wetting her cheek as she closes her eyes clasping her palms together. Praying for her precious husband.

***

 

 

*Yunho POV*

 

“Please open your textbook page 50”

 

The voice of my teacher brought me back to daydreaming. Again…. That fateful day…

 

“In the glory of Joseon Kingdom, an unprecedented war hit ancient Seoul. Because the war the city is in mess and broke down. What is the name of ancient Seoul? Jung Yunho?”

 

 

Eh?

 

 

“….”

 

“Yunho~sshi?”

 

My heart race rapidly upon hearing that question. Tears start to form in my eyes. How can I forget my homeland, my precious life?

 

“It was not wrong. That day was scorching hot. It was a very blissful day…. But the city was destroyed because of war”

 

“Yunho?”

 

“Beautiful ancient city thus in great mess and disaster”

 

“Jung Yunho?”

 

“But Prince Junho’s soul which decided to seek life, even if is dead, will never disappear!!”

 

“Ehm…. Mr. Jung?”

 

“He looked for his most beloved wife, Princess Jaejin and his best friend Jinyoung’s soul. He waited for years just to reunite with them, BUT..!!!!”

 

“Eh Mr. Jung you—”

 

“After his beloved wife reincarnated, why did she has to be a guy and his best friend becomes a girl?!!” sobs sobs“Do you think the reincarnation of Prince Junho is going to live a normal live now?!! T_T ”

 

“………………………………………………….”

 

“Yunho, the ancient Seoul name is….?”

 

“Ah yes sir, it is Hanyang”

 

I feel something wet drop from my eyes wetting my cheeks and palms. I realize that I’ve been crying and now all the eyes are staring at me confused like I’ve just doing something stupid.

 

 

Did I do something wrong?

 

 

I look at Tiffany’s direction and she’s just face palming herself and shook her head.

 

 

Guess I did something stupid again….

 

 

I sit back on my chair ignoring the other’s stare and hide my face on the table once again.

***

 

 

 

“These memories…. Why is it so troublesome….”

 

I feel a light tap on my back and I flinch a bit upon the familiar touch.

 

“Do you wish to forget it?”

 

“Jinyoung?” I turn back to see him standing near me eating his bread.

 

“Huh?”

 

“No, it is Tiffany” I sigh heavily, “Even though I do not want to forget, but forgetting it is better I think” yeah…. I feel like as if I am the only one left behind….

 

“Really?” she smiles to me, “What to do? It is very fun to listen to Yunho’s story….” She sighs and resting her chin on her palm facing outside through the window.

 

 

She is cute~~

 

What?!!!

 

No! No! NO! How can this happen?!! She was my best friend Jinyoung. She is a guy! Even though now she’s a girl.

 

 

“Oh! Jaejoongie~~”

 

I hear her squeals and I automatically turn around to see.

 

 

JAEJIN….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

She walks to my direction. Her face showing that she is nervous but not less beautiful than she was ever.

 

 

Dup! Dup! Dup!

 

 

“PLEASE DON’T FLUTTER MY HEART!!!!! THIS IS NOT RIGHT! THIS IS NOT RIGHT!! ANDWAE!!!”

 

I’m practically running around our class ignoring Jaejoong’s presence as much as I could. But it seems that he doesn’t care about me. He walks to Tiffany’s direction ignoring the crying me.

 

 

Ah Jaejin~ah…. What happen? You look sad….

 

 

“He is a guy!!!! Even though his soul is Jaejin but he is a guy!!! He is not my wife anymore!!! T_T ”

 

This is why I think forgetting my past life is way better!

 

“Hehehe…. This is why I don’t want you to forget it Yunho, it is fun seeing you like that!” I stop my running just to glare to the giggling Tiffany with Jaejoong stands up expressionless in front of her.

 

“*hiks* My past life was a love story… *sobs* but why it is now a comedy…. *hikshiks* ” I bam my own head to the nearest table, crying my heart out.

 

“Jaejoong? What’s wrong with you? Why are you here?” I hear Tiffany’s soft voice asking him. I just stay silent not want to see him or I’ll go crazy once again.

 

“….”

 

“Noona….”

 

“Ne?”

 

“My…. My….”

 

“What is it Jaejoongie?”

 

“PLEASE BE MY GIRLFRIEND!!!”

 

 

“………………………”

 

 

WHAT?!!!!

 

WHAT DID YOU SAY?!!!!!!

 

 

“My…. My classmate all say that I look like a girl and I’m not suitable to have a girlfriend” he looks down avoiding Tiffany’s shocked eyes, “Filled with anger, I lied that I had a girlfriend and in the end they wanted to see my girlfriend and ask me to bring her”

 

He looks nervous and grips his uniform tightly, “I never thought things would turn out like this but…. Except you noona, I have no one to help me….” He looks up hesitantly, “Sorry, you must be disturbed….”

 

 

What? So it is not a real confession?

 

*sigh*

 

Yah! Why did I heave sigh of relief???

 

 

“No problem! I’m happy that you asked me for help!” Tiffany answers him cheerfully with her famous eye smile, “If you don’t mind, then I would be your girlfriend”

 

 

What? She is just agree like that?

 

 

“Oh but…. You should introduce your girlfriend to your classmates, right?!! Then I would have to work hard to act as your girlfriend”

 

“That…. Noona…. Thank you very much….” Jaejoong bows deeply to her and small smile appears on his face. So cute….

 

 

What?! What is this?!!

 

 

“Yunho?”

 

“Yunho?”

 

 

Eh?

 

 

The two newly arranged ‘couple’ look at me in unison, “What?”

 

“Is it okay with you?”

 

“Is it okay with you?”

 

 

Don’t…. don’t look at me like that both of you….

 

 

“Wh- Why do you ask me??” why the hell I feel nervous all of sudden?!! “As long as both of you happy, that’s your problem. Also, both of you are not really going out with each other either”

 

“Oh, really?” and then out of nowhere Tiffany suddenly hugs Jaejoong lovingly, right in front of my eyes!

 

“It may be not look like fake too…. khkhkhkhkhkhkhkhkh”

 

 

Hwang Jinyoung you’re so cruel!!!!

 

 

And I’m crying again.

***

 

 

 

“I can’t sleep at all”

 

I groaned and pull my body to sit on the bed. My head hurts like hell. It must be because I think about their ‘fake’ relationship too much.

 

“It is today…. The day where Tiffany would act as Jaejoong’s girlfriend” *sigh* “Also, Jaejoong looks really serious yesterday”

 

 

*flashback*

 

“Jaejoong~ah..!! You’re not supposed to lie!”

 

“What do you know, huh? Being called a girl is what most frustrating” he looks away from me, “Honestly, I also wanted to really confess, but I can’t say it”

 

*flashback ends*

 

 

“Ah! That’s Tiffany….”

 

I see her standing in front of Jaejoong’s home from window. She looks…. Beautiful? Today, she must have purposely dress up. Actually, when she is with me, she is hardly wearing skirt. And did I see it wrongly? She also had make up on!

 

WAIT!

 

What am I worried for?? Worried?! It can’t be!

 

I have this down and worried feeling is because I can’t forget about Jaejin! Right! I’m not concern with Jaejoong himself…. I’m not worried because of Jaejoong…. And about Tiffany…. No need to say already…

 

Yah!! Why would I concern about her too??!!!

 

“Jaejoong~ah let’s go!” I see them walking together casually like always. Sigh….

***

 

 

“Hey…. My name is Taemin….”

 

“I am Sehun..”

 

“I.. I am Kai.. Nice to meet you Tiffany~sshi”

 

The last boy seems flustered to see Tiffany. He is blushing.

 

“You…. You must be the script writer of the drama Jaejoong is in right?”

 

“Oh yes! My name is Hwang Miyoung, but because I used to live in USA they call me Stephany. You can call me Tiffany. Nice to meet you too….” The girl says cheerfully.

 

“I am your big fans noona!” Kai grabs Tiffany’s palms and grips it tightly.

 

Jaejoong pouts his lips and he is totally angry seeing his precious noons being touched with another man.

 

“Stop it Kai! You’re hurting her!” Jaejoong pulls Kai’s body and make great distance between both of them.

 

“Yah! What’s your problem Kim Jaejoong?!” he spats angrily.

 

“I am her boyfriend!!” Jaejoong shouts to him and walks closer to Tiffany.

 

“Oh?” he looks at Tiffany and smirks to Jaejoong, “Really?”

 

Jaejoong looks at Tiffany’s eyes and he smiles bitterly, “Yes I am….”

 

 

 

~Meanwhile~

 

“What kind of stare is that??!!!”

 

A guy looks at the scene behind his newspaper. He grips the end of the poor paper tightly with jealousy maybe.

 

He is wearing cap, glasses, and jacket. He is totally trying to disguise himself and hid behind the newspaper he is pretending to read.

 

Suddenly he feels a light bump on his left shoulder.

 

“Oh, sorry….” A girl apologize to him.

 

He turns around and flashing his sweet killer smile to the girl, “No problem…. I am the one who should apologize”

 

The girl turn crimson red and runs quickly to her best friend who wait for her not far from the scene.

 

 

“Hey.. Look at the guy over there! He is cool~~” she is giggling while trying to point her finger to the guy.

 

“Oh that one! Yes he is cool! Why don’t you ask his name?”

 

“Ah I am shy~”

 

 

‘Right Jung Yunho…. Calm…. Keep calm….’

 

 

The guy, Jung Yunho, trying to make himself calm just seeing Jaejoong and Tiffany in front of his eyes.

 

“Look! He is handsome too….” The girls are still giggling over Yunho.

 

 

‘You’re cool Jung Yunho…. Right! Calm and observe them’

 

 

Tiffany circles her arm on Jaejoong’s arm and she leans to put her head on his shoulder.

 

 

“WHAT’S WITH HOLDING HAND??!!!!”

 

 

He unconciously shouts loudly and tore the poor newspaper he is holding right in the middle. Tearing it into two.

 

Jaejoong and Tiffany turns around immediately hearing someone with familiar voice is screaming.

 

Yunho runs immediately and hide behind  the two girls from earlier and fixing his disguise. The two girls turns around to see the ‘handsome and cool’ man they are giggl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter