CHAPTER 15

SO IT'S YOU

 






HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!!  I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY TODAY AND YOU CAN SPEND THIS DAY WITH YOUR SPECIAL SOMEONE!  I AM SPENDING MY VALENTINE'S WITH MY COMPUTER!  HAHAHA.


HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS UPDATE!!!



~~~~~


Fatima and Youngbae stepped out of the cab in front of Fatima's house.


"Thank you so much for this night oppa.  I really enjoyed it."  Fatima said.


"You're more than welcome."  he said as he kiss the back of Fatima's hand.  The girl blushed madly and the guy slowly released her hand.


Fatima sighed quietly.  They are already in front of her house.  Will he let him in?  She thinks that it will be rude if she will not show him her house but she is too shy to tell.


"O~oppa?"  she said and Youngbae looked at her with eyebrows raised.


"Would you like to have some tea or coffee inside?"  she managed to say and Youngbae smiled from ear to ear.


"Of course, it's a pleasure."  he said and they both walked up the stairs towards the house.


"Oh, it's not locked?"  Fatima asked herself as she turn the knob.  She thought that her Jeka unnie forgot to lock the door because she's busy studying.


~~~~~


"Aunt Fe!!"  Jeka screamed as she pushed Jiyong away from her a bit too hard.  Jiyong fell down from his chair but managed to get up fast.


Aunt Fe is just about to go to the dining room when she called out for Jeka's name.  Luckily, she haven't seen them do it and the two stayed away from each other.  Jeka slapped her cheeks and Jiyong just stood there smirking.


"Are you okay?  Who is he?  Is he your boyfriend?  I didn't know that you have one."  she smiled as she walk towards their direction.


"No, he's not my boyfriend Auntie.  He's Jiyong, he is the leader of Bigbang."  she said shakily as she try to support her weight by holding on to a chair.  Jiyong bowed 90 degrees to give respect.


"I am sorry for barging in by this hour Auntie.  My name is Kwon Ji Yong, I am Bigbang's Leader.  Nice to meet you."  he shook Aunt Fe's hand.


"Oh!  Nice to meet you dear.  I remember Fatima told me that Youngbae is here and you're with him.  So, you guys know each other too?  I remember Jeka really likes you Jiyong."  she smiled and Jeka blushed biting her lower lip.


"Auntie.."  Jeka whispered but the woman doesn't seem to notice her.  Aunt Fe sat on the chair where Jiyong is earlier.  Jiyong is standing at her side smirking and looking at Jeka who cannot establish eye contact.


"So, what brought you here Jiyong?"


"I just wanted to see Jeka noona.  I also wanted to check if Youngbae and Fatima already arrived from their date."


"Speaking of them.."  Jeka's voice trailing off when she saw Youngbae and Fatima walking towards their direction.  Fatima had her eyebrows creased and Youngbae is smiling.


~~~~~


[FATIMA'S POV]


"Jiyong oppa?"  I shouted when I saw Jiyong beside my mom and Jeka unnie on the other side blushing.


"Annyeong Fatima!  Nice to finally see you."  he bowed at me with a sheepish smile on his face.  I looked at Youngbae and he's smiling from ear to ear.


"Bae oppa, don't tell me you~"


"Yes, I'm sorry, Jiyong is very persistent, I gave the address to him because he really wants to see Jeka noona.  You know that he will not stop until he gets what he wants."  he smiled and I let out a sigh.


"Ehem."  my mom coughed and I gasped.


"Omo, Mom!  Good evening, why are you not sleeping yet?  It's late."  I said as I hugged her and kissed her cheeks.


"I just wanted to get a glass of water.  I saw Jeka with him so I decided to talk to them.  So, that's Youngbae?  You look more handsome in person, I will not doubt that my daughter really really likes you."  I closed my eyes in embarrassment.


"Mom!"  I whispered loudly and I can hear Bae chuckle.


"It's nice to meet you Auntie,"  Youngbae approached my mom as he bowed and shook her hand.  To my extreme surprise, my mom cupped his cheeks and give him a kiss on the cheek.


I looked at Jeka unnie who has a weird look on her face, mirroring my facial expression I should say.


"MOM!"  I approached my mom and whispered to her ear.


"Mom, you're embarrassing me!"  I whispered loudly and she laughed.


"That's okay Fatima, your mom is really charming, just like you."  he winked at me and I blushed.


"Oppa, that doesn't help."  I rolled my eyes at him and he laughed.


"Auntie, here's your water."  Jeka unnie handed her the water.


"Thank you dear, why don't we continue this at the living room?  You will be more comfortable.  Come on."  she stood up from her seat.


"Mom, why don't you sleep now?  I'll lead you to the bedroom."  I approached her and help her stand up.


"Yeah Auntie, you better sleep, these guys are going home any way and I need to study too so we are not going to talk a lot."  Jeka unnie went to her left side and we all walk together.


"I am OK dear, I don't want to sleep yet."  she insisted and Jeka unnie shook her head.


"Yah Auntie, the doctor said you need to rest.  I will tell him that you are being stubborn again.  I will take you upstairs.  The guys will leave now, right?"  Jeka unnie looked back and the two boys look at themselves with a confused look but they nodded eventually.


"Ne Aunt Fe, we will not stay long."  Jiyong told my mom and I sighed in relief.


"Okay if that's what you want, come back here if you have time okay?  I will cook something special!  Good night Youngbae!  Jiyong!"  my mom said as Jeka unnie walk her up the stairs up to her room.  The two Bigbang boys are now behind me and we walk towards the living room.


"I can't believe you're going to come here and visit Jeka unnie Jiyong oppa."  I looked at him and he is smiling.  Youngbae eventually sat beside me and Jiyong oppa sat on the couch opposite us.


"It's not hard to find, and I'm really bored, besides I really want to see her."  he said and I saw Jeka unnie going down the stairs.


"So, it's already 10PM, I still needed to review some of my notes so I better go to bed."  Jeka unnie snorted and I can see Jiyong pout.


"Just study tomorrow noona.  Let's talk for a while."  he insisted and I can't help but giggle at his childishness.


"Let's talk some other time Ji, I will call you once I'm free.  Bae, just take Jiyong home arasseo?"  she said.  I noticed that she's looking down and she's avoiding any eye contact with Jiyong.  She soon began walking up the stairs.


"Noona!!"  Jiyong shouted but Jeka unnie continued to go up the stairs.  Seems strange.  Looks like Jeka unnie is avoiding Jiyong oppa for some reason.


"Ji, did something happened earlier?  Looks like she's avoiding you."  Youngbae must've read my mind and spoke the unspoken question.  Jiyong cleared his throat and looked at Bae.


"N~nothing.  Nothing happened.  I think she's a bit mad because I barge in while she's studying."  he said without establishing eye contact.


"She really cares about her studies so much, I hope you can understand her oppa."  I told Jiyong and he just nodded.


"I understand.  I am sorry.  I am just being my stubborn self.  I just can't help it sometimes.  Fatima please tell her that I'm sorry and I will just wait for her to be available."


"That's fine Ji, believe me, she wants to be with you, why would she not?  You know school stuffs are really stressful."  I said and he just nodded.


"Do you want anything?"  I asked them and they shook their heads.


"I think we better get going Fatima.  Thank you so much for tonight, I hope you are happy."


"I am more than happy oppa.  I'll see you soon."  I giggled and he smiled at me.


"I'm sorry again Fatima for everything.  Tell Jeka noona that I'm sorry and I'll see her soon.  Nice meeting you and your mom."  he said and I nodded.


"I'll walk you outside."  I said and we all walk towards the door.  We are now walking down the stairs and Jiyong stopped us.


"Bae, I'll get us a cab, wait for me."  he said and he ran off.  We continued walking down the stairs until we reach the gate.


"When can I see you again?"  Youngbae muttered as we are waiting for Jiyong.


"Hmm.. I will be busy with work so.. I think in the weekend?"  I said and I can see him pout.


"Sorry oppa, I have a project and I need to focus on it this week.  Just like Jeka noona, my job is not easy."


"Arasseo."  he whispered.  I sighed and I held his hand giving it a light squeeze.


"Oppa!"  I giggled and he's looking away.


"Aish, oppa, look at me!"  the moment he turn his head in my direction, I peck his lips.  Before he can have the chance to react, a cab is already in front of us with Jiyong at the passenger seat.

 

"Oppa, Ji oppa is waiting for you, you better go."  I winked at him and he just shook his head.

 

"I love you."  he winked back and I giggled.  He went inside the cab and I waved at them goodbye.


~~~~~

 

"What happened earlier?"  Fatima went inside Jeka's room and jumped on the bed.

 

"What do you mean?"  the older girl responded.

 

"You are avoiding Jiyong, I noticed that when we came in."

 

"I am not avoiding him!"  she said as she looked at Fatima with thin line of eyes.

 

"Why are you mad?  I'm just asking."

 

"Aish!!!!!"  Jeka then groaned against the pillow and Fatima laughed.

 

"Dongsaeng-ah, Jiyong is driving me nuts!!!"  she continued and since she is burying her face on the pillow, the sounds came out muffled.

 

"What?  I don't understand, can you sat up so that I can understand you?"  Fatima shook her and she sat up abruptly.

 

"I said, Jiyong is so goddamn y!!  He is driving me nuts!"  she said and Fatima's eyes widened.

 

"Wait, what?  Why?  What did he do this time?"

 

"He kissed me again a while ago while we are at the dining room, and it's not just a kiss, it's a K.I.S.S..  I mean, long, deep, passionate..."  she said as she touch her lower lip.

 

"OMG unnie!  Are you dating Jiyong oppa?  You are always kissing,"

 

"No, we are not dating, he's just flirting."

 

"And you are flirting with him too!"

 

"NO!!"

 

"Yes you are, look at your face, it's flushed, and I believe you are reminiscing the moment that you've shared earlier!"

 

Jeka throw a pillow on Fatima's face and the younger girl squealed.

 

"I believe Mom interrupted you earlier, right?  I can understand why you are frustrated."  Fatima continued and Jeka throw another pillow at her  but she was able to dodge it.

 

"So you're the ones who gave our address to Jiyong eh?"  Jeka said trying to move the topic away from her being frustrated.

 

"I gave it to Youngbae, he's the one who gave it to Jiyong, I didn't know that he gave it to him."  she explained and she stood up from the bed and looked at Jeka who had her eyes closed.

 

"So, did you say yes to Youngbae?"  Jeka asked.

 

"Not yet, but I will tell it soon."  the younger girl giggled.

 

"Good for you."  she mumbled.  Fatima sighed and sat beside her unnie.

 

"What are you planning to do now unnie?"

 

"I think I need to stay away from Jiyong, I am getting scared."

 

~~~~~
 




THANKS FOR READING, SUBSCRIBING, AND COMMENTING!!!!!!


I WILL UPDATE AGAIN TOMORROW. XD XD XD