CHAPTER 6

SO IT'S YOU

 

 





ANOTHER UPDATE ANOTHER UPDATE!!!!!  LOL


@IRAbpholic, thanks for the comments.  Hihi. :))))


I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPPIE!!!






~~~~~


[Youngbae's POV]


Finally.  I've seen her, I am not expecting this to be too soon but yeah, this is it.  I asked her to be my date but I believe she's really shy.  I don't know but it seems like the shyness that I have for girls have disappeared when I've seen her.  She's everything that I want in a girl.  I want to know more about her.


"Ahm, o...okay."  she answered shakily and I let out a chuckle.  I released her hand since I can sense that she's nervous.


"Hey, don't be nervous, I mean, it's alright.  Hmm, where do you want to go?  Jiyong said that she's with your friend Jeka and they are at the tea house.  He also said that they don't want to be disturbed.  That guy really is something, but don't worry your friend is in good hands.  Is she a VIP too?"


"Yeah she is, actually she likes Jiyong oppa, so she's lucky."  she said and we began walking.


"Where do you like to go?"  I asked her.


"Any..where."


I chuckled and she looked at me and after that she bowed her head.


"Hmm, we are currently staying at the Landmark, the food that they serve there is awesome.  Would you like there instead?  I'll send you home right after."


She nodded and I smiled.  We reach the cab lane and we went inside slowly.


"AT the Landmark please."  I instructed the driver and I checked my watch, it's 11pm.


"Hmm, it's already 11pm, will it be okay?"


"Ye~yeah, I'm fine.  It's a Sunday tomorrow so I'm okay with it."  she smiled at me.  She's lovely.


"Alright then."  I said and the cab made its way to the hotel.  The whole ride is silent.  I'm excited to have dinner with her.  For two weeks I'll be here and I will always ask her out.  Hope she's okay with it.  I stared at her and she's looking outside.


"How long have you been staying here Fatima?"


"For a few months now oppa.  I left the Philippines last January."


"Ohh, I'm sorry if I am unable to get in touch with you again."


"That's okay oppa.  It's not your fault.  You really just need to be careful."  she said.


"Hmm, is your home far from here??"


"Not really oppa~"  she stopped when her phone rang.


~~~~~


[Fatima's POV]


"Baby let's take it slow
Baby let's take it slow
Hangsang kkumkkwowasseotdeon neol gatge doen jigeum
( baby let's take it slow)"


Damn!!!  My phone is ringing, I might have the sound by accident.  !  This is so embarrassing.  I quickly grabbed the phone from my bag and checked it.  It's my cousin calling.


"Yes Amy?"


"Fatima, it's about Auntie FE."  my eyes widened.


"What?  Why?  What happened to her?"


"She is at the hospital right now.  She just collapsed earlier I don't know what happ~"


"I'll be there, what hospital is it?"


"At St.  Lukes, wai~"


"Okay, I'll be there."  I ended the call and looked at Youngbae.


"I'm sorry oppa, I need to go to the hospital, I can't be with you tonight, stop the cab please."  I said and it immediately stopped on the next unloading station.


"Wait, ahm, I can go with you~"


"I am fine, I'll see you next time, thank you!  Bye!"  I said and I went out of the cab and immediately hailed the next cab and instructed the driver to take me to the St.  Luke's Hospital.


I hope that she's okay, I can't afford to lose my mom.  She's everything that I have.  My tears are flowing and its unstoppable.  I am an only child and my dad died when I was eight.  My mom never re-married since she loves my dad so much.  I hope everything is alright.


After about the longest 20 minutes of my life, I reach the hospital.


"What room are you in Amy?"  I asked my cousin over the phone.


"Room 10, are you here now?"


"Yes,"  I said as I open the door of my Mom's room.  My mom is lying on the bed but the upper part of her body is elevated. I sighed in relief because she's already awake.


"Mom!  Mom!  Are you okay?"  I rushed towards her and I held her hand.


"Fatima, I'm fine, I think I'm just tired, I'm okay."  she assured me and I shook my head.


"Mom, I am really really worried about you,  thoughts are running through my head. I don't want to lose you."  I hugged her and cried on her shoulder.


"Fatima, I am okay.  Don't worry about me, I am as strong as a horse!"


"Yeah right mom.  What have you been doing?  You told me you'll stay at Amy's house so that you can rest?  Seems like you're still working."  I said as I released from the hug and sat on the chair beside the bed.


"Auntie started cleaning the whole house, though I've already told her that my mom already cleaned it two days ago."  Amy said and I stared at my mom.


"I..~"


"Mom!  Aish, you're really stubborn you know that?"  I said and she let out a chuckle.


"And you love me for that."  she smiled and I sighed.


"Amy, what did the doctor say about her?"  I turned to Amy.


"They have checked everything, she's okay.  She just needed rest.  A lot of rest.  She was advised to stay here overnight but~"


"You know I hate hospitals my dear, I want to go home now." my mom interrupted her.


"No, you'll stay here, I'll be with you."  I said.


"Mom will be here in a while, I'm going to ask her to bring some clothes for you so that you can change."  Amy said and I nodded.


"Fatima, I am okay, I don't want to stay here, take me home."


"No mom, my decision is final, you're not going home, we will go home tomorrow.  You need to rest.  Once we get home, you still need to rest and don't do anything okay?"  I said and my mom just rolled her eyes on me.


Aish, I'm now starting to believe that it's harder to take care of parents.  


The doctor now came in and approached me.


"She's okay, she doesn't have any illness or anything, the collapse is just due to fatigue.  She needs to take a lot of rest and drink lots of water.  She needs to stay overnight so that we can monitor her but tomorrow morning you can take her home.  Here are the medications that I can give her.  Vitamins and supplements that may help."  he said and I nodded.


"Thank you so much doctor."  I said and he checked on my mom's condition.  After a few minutes the doctor went out and I sat on the chair beside my mom's bed.


"Where is Jeka by the way?"  she suddenly asked me and I gasped.


"Ahm, she's with someone, ahm, oh!!"  I closed my eyes in frustration.


I LEFT YOUNGBAE AND I HAVEN'T GOT HIS NUMBER.  Damn.


~~~~~


[Jerika's POV]


What did he say?  Did he just say DARA?  WTF?  I tilted my head in confusion and remove my hand from his grip.


"What did you call me?"  I asked him.


"What did I call you?  Why?  What did I say?"  he said with an innocent look on his face.  So he's not aware that he said it?  Is he talking about Sandara Park of 2NE1?


"You just called me using a different name."  I asked shyly and he looked to the side.  He shook his head a bit and looked at me.


"I can't remember, what did I say Jeka?"  he said and I bit my lower lip.


"You.. you just called me.. Dara."  I said and he froze.  I cannot see his eyes since he's still wearing his sunglasses.  He slowly looked down and I can notice that his grip on his glass of water is getting tighter and tighter.  His jaw is clenching.


"Jiyong-ssi, are you okay?"  he didn't respond.  He just sat there, looking down.


"Hey, hey!  Are you alright?  You're scaring me Jiyong."  I said as I took his hand and shook it lightly.  He then moved and he looked at me.  I can see his cheeks glistening through the dim light on the tea house.  Is he crying?  WTH?


He wiped his cheeks and he stood up abruptly.


"I'm sorry Jeka, I'm really sorry."  he said and after dropping a few pounds on the table, he stormed out of the tea house.


~~~~~


HOW WAS IT??  IS IT OKAY???  XD XD XD


I LOVE YOU ALL.  XOXO