CHAPTER 19

SO IT'S YOU

 

 

 

 

 

I AM TRULY SORRY ABOUT THE LONG WAIT.  I JUST HAD A "SLIGHT" PROBLEM.  HAHA, BUT I'M OKAY NOW.

 

HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY THIS UPDATE.  <3

 

~~~~~

 

"NOW, tell me what happened."  Jiyong sat down on the couch with Youngbae beside him.  His friend just managed to calm down after screaming and crying his heart out earlier.

 

"I am so stupid Ji~"

 

"Stop saying that Bae!  Tell me what the hell happened earlier.  Why are you acting that way?"  Jiyong exclaimed and Youngbae sighed loudly.  He straightened up before speaking.

 

"She just told me that she almost killed herself because a man broke her heart.  The guy is far from her,  she loved the guy so much so when she finally knew that the man has a wife and a child, she became miserable and she almost killed herself."  he explained carefully and Jiyong sighed.

 

"Is that the reason why you told her that you don't want to be with her anymore?"  Jiyong said and Youngbae nodded.  Jiyong closed his eyes in frustration.

 

"What the hell Bae?  What were you thinking?"

 

"I just thought that I will be far from her as well, I mean, what if I will hurt her?  What if I just woke up that I don't like her anymore?  She might kill herself again, I don't want to be the reason for someone's misery Ji,"

 

"What about now Bae?  Do you think she's not miserable after what you did?  Why are you so afraid of the future?"  he asked him and just stayed silent.  "If you will love someone else or you will wake up one day that you don't like her anymore, it should've happened two years ago."  Jiyong explained further.

 

"You've gone this far, you haven't talked about ANY other girl aside from her.  From Christ's sake Bae!"  he said and Bae face palm himself.

 

"I know, I think I was just shocked about what she said.  Ji, I don't want to lose her.  What should I do?"  he said and Jiyong looked up the ceiling.

 

"Unfortunately, she will not talk to you right now since she's fuming.  Let's allow a day or two before you try to talk to her again."

 

"That's too long,"

 

"Well, suffer the consequences."  Jiyong said and Bae let out a groan.  "It will also give you time to reflect on yourself Bae, if you are really sure about this, you literally doubted yourself.  Think twice or even thrice."  he smirked.

 

"OK, OK.  Jiyong, I love her.  No doubt with that, I am just plainly stupid.  You know that I haven't done any of this before, I hope you can understand."

 

"I understand you, but does she?"  he asked, which left Youngbae stunned with the question.  Jiyong shook his head before standing up.  He patted Youngbae's shoulder.

 

"Man, I really know you like the girl, just be careful next time, OK?"  he grinned and Youngbae nodded.  Jiyong is about to leave when Youngbae stopped him.

 

"By the way, I remember Jeka noona called me earlier to ask where are we staying, but she didn't tell me the reason because she hang up on me.  Did something happened Ji?'  he asked and Jiyong just smiled.

 

"Remember when I told you that Jeka noona is not talking to me?  I ranted on her, then it worked."  he smiled and he was forced to sit beside Youngbae again.

 

"How do you say it worked?"

 

"She went here to visit me, and..."

 

"And what?"

 

"Aish Bae, you don't need to know what we have done, if you know what I mean."  he smirked and Youngbae just laughed.

 

"So, are you a couple now?"

 

~~~~~

 

[JIYONG'S POV]

 

OH.  I don't know how to answer that question.  Yeah, are we a couple or what?  Hmm...  I am just staring at nowhere when Bae snapped at me.

 

"Hey!  Cat got you tongue Ji?  Don't tell me you're not a couple but you did it?"

 

"Well, yeah, I guess so.."  I answered and Youngbae's eyes widened, well, not really wide but he didn't say anything.

 

"I like her Youngbae, but I think it's too early for us to be a couple, I wanted to know more about her first."

 

"And getting to know her is by doing that?"  he said and I burst with laughter.  He laughed as well.

 

"It's wonderful, you should try it with Fatima as soon as possible."  I grinned and he pushed me.

 

"I won't do that to her.... yet.  I mean, Ji!"  he said and I noticed that he blushed.  I shook my head and stood up.

 

"Well, good luck with that man, let's just wait for her to cool down and I'm going to help you getting her, for real."

 

~~~~~

 

[MAY 23 2013] [11AM]

 

[FATIMA'S POV]

 

I decided to skip work today.  I already advised my boss that I won't report for work because I am sick.  I just can't seem to move on from what happened last night with Bae.

 

[FLASHBACK]

 

"How did you get here?"  Jeka unnie asked me as we walk out of the forest-like place.

 

"I don't know, I just ran and ran then I got here.  By the way, what is this place?"  I asked unnie and she explained to me what the place is.  I really don't get what she said, oh well, she's using jargon.  However, I just brushed it off and I asked her if we can go home.  She just nodded and we rode the bus.

 

"What happened Fatima?"  she asked me as soon as we set foot in the bus. I explained to her then she have an obvious look of shock on her face.

 

"Why would he say that?"  she whispered loudly and I started to cry again.

 

"I don't know, he is doubting himself, he doesn't trust himself, will he be able to trust me if he wants to be with me?"  I asked her and she just nodded.

 

"Don't you think he is just confused?  I mean, this is the first time that he ever confessed to anyone,"  she said and I nodded, agreeing to what she just said.  "But I think that's a little too much.  But what do we know?  Shock and confusion can make you say things that you don't want to,"  she continued and I wiped my tears away.

 

"Do you think he will really stay away from me unnie?"  I asked her and she looked at me.

 

"I think he's just confused.  Let's give him time, I am positive that he didn't mean half of what he said Fatima."  she comforted me and I am about to cry again.

 

"I don't know unnie.."  I said and tears started to fall again.  We continued in silence until we reach the house.

 

"Let's not talk about it first, you go ahead and sleep.  Rest.  We will face the problem later.  Arasseo?"  she told me and I nodded.  I went to my room and slumped on my bed.

 

[END OF FLASHBACK]

 

I checked my phone and no messages from  him, or even phone calls.  I believe he already changed his mind.  I sighed and stopped myself from crying again.  I already cried all night I think that is enough.

 

"Fatima?"  I heard my mom knocking on the door.  I fixed myself before opening the door.

 

"Are you okay?  Aren't you going to work today?"  she said as she touch my forehead.

 

"I'm not really feeling well mom, my head aches, I already told my boss that I'll be on absent today."  I said and I fake a smile.  My mom's eyebrows creased, indicating that she has doubts with what I said.

 

"What happened last night with your date with Youngbae?"  she asked and I looked away first but I smiled and looked at her.

 

"It was fine mom, I enjoyed his company, it's just that I felt really sick last night and today.  I'll be fine."  I said and my mom's face lightened.  Hew.

 

"OK then, come on, let's have breakfast, Jeka is already downstairs.  I need to go to your Aunt Glo today, she wants to have company since Amy is not around."  she said.

 

"OK mom, I'll be down in a minute."  I kissed her cheek and she went down, I closed the door and went to the bathroom to wash up.  I composed myself as I walk down the stairs.  I walk to the dining area and found my Mom and Jeka unnie there.  Jeka unnie looked at me and I smiled at her.  I sat beside my mom.
  She then started putting food on my plate.  I stopped her half-way.

 

"Mom, that's too much, I won't be able to finish that."

 

"Finish that Fatima,"  she said and I just pouted.

 

"Fatima, wanna go out later?  I don't have class today."  she said and I shook my head.

 

"I am not feeling well unnie, let's try next time."  I smiled at her and it's her turn to pout.  I continued eating my food slowly.  I really don't have the appetite to eat a lot.

 

"I need to go Fatima, I will see you later."  My mom stood and kissed my forehead and Jeka gave her a kiss on the cheek.  She waved goodbye and closed the door behind her.  I stopped eating and dropped my spoon beside my plate.

 

"You need to finish that, I am going to tell Aunt Fe if you're not going to eat that."  Jeka unnie noticed and I pouted.

 

"I don't want to eat anymore unnie,"

 

"No ones going to eat that, I'm full already.  Just finish that dongsaeng.  Please?"  she looked at me with pleading eyes.  I nodded slowly and started to eat the food again.  I suddenly snapped, I haven't asked Jeka unnie what happened to her yesterday.

 

"Unnie, mom told me that you left early yesterday.  Your class is at 2PM but you left at half-past 9?"  I asked her and she smiled.

 

"I went to Jiyong."

 

"Eh?  Why that early?  I thought you are avoiding him?  Change of heart?"  I asked her and she giggled.

 

"He called me saying that he miss me, and I told him that I'm busy and I cannot meet him since I decided to avoid him right?  Then, he got a bit pissed, he said that why all of the people that he loved to be with is avoiding and throwing him away, after that he hung up.  I called Youngbae and asked for their room number then I went there."  she shared and I smiled.

 

"He is not opening the door at first, then when I'm about to leave he opened the door then.."

 

"Then what?"  I said and she giggled and blushed.  My eyebrows furrowed.

 

"He kissed me again."  she said biting her lower lip and eyes glowing.  I shook my head in response.

 

"Then we went inside their room, we ate breakfast and..."  she trailed off and her cheeks flushed.  My eyes widened.

 

"You did it don't you???"  I asked her and she nodded enthusiastically.  "OMG!!!  Are you a couple already?"  I asked and she shook her head.

 

"Yah!  You're not a couple and you did it?"

 

"Ne, I don't know, Jiyong is just so, ahm, you know,~"

 

"Y?"  I smiled and she nodded with a sheepish smile on her face.

 

"OK, I already know that.  Good for you unnie."

 

~~~~~

 

[JEKA'S POV]

 

I frowned.  She is obviously hiding her pain and disappointment.  I need to do something about this, I should help them be together, that's the least that I can do.  We continued eating in silence.

 

"I'm going back to my room unnie, sorry again if I can't be with you today."  she said.  I sighed.

 

"OK, you rest now.  I'll see you later, what do you want me to cook for your late lunch?"

 

"I'm OK unnie, no need to cook anything, I'll go ahead."  she smiled and walk up the stairs.  I cleaned everything before going to the living room.  What should I do to get them back together?  OH.  I quickly ran up the stairs and grabbed my phone.  I saw ten messages.  I noticed that Youngbae sent me a message.

 

From:  DONG YOUNG BAE

 

"Noona, is Fatima alright?  I am really sorry for being a jerk, I wanted to talk to her but I think she's still not in the mood.  I am not contacting her yet.  Hope she's OK."

 

I believe he is not himself that night, the revelation is really shocking for any man, especially for Youngbae who doesn't have any experience about girls.  I decided not to respond YET.  I check my other messages.  All the others are from Jiyong.

 

From:  GIYONGCHY

 

"NOONA!! WE NEED TO TALK."

"NOONA, WHERE ARE YOU??  LET'S MEET."

"NOONAA..."  ETC ETC ETC.

 

I smiled at how cute his messages are.  Well, I think I know what to do now.  Jiyong will be a great help.  I walk down the stairs and back to the living room, Fatima is still inside her room.  I dialled Jiyong's number.  He answered almost immediately.

 

"NOONA!  Why are you not answering my messages?"  he screamed and I giggled.

 

"I am busy Jiyong, any ways, I need to talk to you,"

 

"About Fatima and Youngbae?"

 

"Yes,"

 

"OK, where should we meet?"

 

~~~~~

 

 

I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE AGAIN TOMORROW.  KKK~~

 

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING, READING, AND COMMENTING.  THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT.  I LOVE YOU ALL.  XOXO