CHAPTER 27

SO IT'S YOU

 

 

 

 

Another update.  I hope you guys enjoy this.

 

This story is going to be up to Chapter 35… hahaha.  I will update as soon as possible J

 

I will be starting the new story as well probably after I am done with Chapter 30… I hope that it will receive love too.  I promise I won’t make you guys wait for 3 years! LOL!

 

~~~

 

[MAY 25, 2015]

 

[DARA’S POV]

 

“I know that you are not a bad person, to be honest you are my favorite member in 2NE1.  Ate Dara… you’re very sweet and nice to fans and to you your dongsaengs.  Please, do not do this…”

 

“UGGGHHH!”  I grunted and punched one of my pillows.

 

I wasn’t able to sleep well last night because of the conversation that I had with that Jeka girl yesterday.  I am awake for about an hour now but I can’t seem to have the energy to even stand up.

 

I went back to the hotel right away after the emotional conversation that I had with her.  The look in her eyes is very genuine, I cannot deny.  My heart melted at the sight because it shows that he really cares for BIGBANG.

 

However, at the same time, my anger went at its peak.  She is such a lovely person and it made Jiyong fall for her, which is not what I want.  I want Jiyong to be with me again, not with that girl.

 

I can’t believe I will be this confused in my entire life.  The left side of my brain tells me to stop what I am doing, the other half tells me to continue and even do something worse.  Why did I even leave Jiyong in the first place?  Why did I meet that bull of a man and made Jiyong ran away from me?

 

Unwanted tears escaped in my eyes once more.  To be really honest, I don’t want them to be involved in a scandal, especially Jiyong and Youngbae.  We were the best of buddies until this whole cheating thing happened.  But, how can I make Ji go back to me?  Is there any other way that I could win him without blackmailing them and the girls?  How can I be with him again if this Jeka girl is around?

 

I was just looking at nowhere when I heard a knock from the door.  I stood up and went by the door and peeked through the hole.

 

It’s Jiyong.  I immediately opened it.

 

“Jiyong-ssi, please come in.”  I said joyfully and he smiled a bit.  He went in and sat on one of the couches on the living room.  I attempted to sit down beside him but I found it awkward so I sat on the chair in front of him instead.

 

“Noona…” he looked at me with his doe eyes.  I smiled.

 

“What brought you here, Ji?”

 

“I already know.”  He stared at me with very sad eyes.  I looked away because I might get lost in those piercing eyes of him.

 

“Did she talk to you?  Did she cry in front of you and beg you to talk to~”

 

“She didn’t talk to me.  It was Bae and Fatima who told me.”  He said blankly.

 

“So that told them then?”

 

“Do not call her a .”  He grunted but let out a sigh after.  I assume he is trying to be as calm as he can.

 

“So, since you already know my plans, what are you going to do about it?”  I smirked and he looked away.

 

“Just to let you know, Ji, I am not joking if that is what you are thinking.  I won’t stop until I have you back…”  I stopped when I saw tears in his eyes.

 

“Why did you cheat on me?”  He said and I was stunned.

 

“We had a perfect relationship.  Almost everyone in YG and our close friends envy our relationship.  We’re friends and at the same time a couple.  We didn’t hide anything from each other.  Why did you have to cheat on me, noona?”  He sobbed.   My eyes watered and I kneeled in front of him.

 

“I am so sorry, Jiyong.  I regret everything that I did, me getting involved with that guy, cheating on you, ruining the perfect relationship that we had.  If only I could turn back time, I will give my life just to bring it back and be able to correct my mistakes.  I would, I would be the perfect girl that you loved.”  I grabbed his hands and brought it to my lips.

 

“But it still hurts… Noona… I was devastated.  I had several attempts of killing myself and you didn’t even pick up the phone, answer the call, or even check if I was still alive.  I loved you so much, do you even know that?~”

 

“I do, I do know that Jiyong, I was a fool back then and I was blinded by that jerk’s sweet words… and money… but I have no doubt on how much you love me… and I love you too… until now… Jiyong… please…”  I hugged him and continued sobbing on his chest.

 

All of a sudden he released from the hug and kissed me on the lips.  Without hesitation I kissed him back.  I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms wrapped around my waist.  He lay me down on the couch while we continued kissing.

 

He is still a great kisser.  He my bottom lip before exploring my cavern hungrily.  His hands roam inside my shirt and cupped my s.  I let out a moan which was captured by his mouth.  I tugged on his shirt when, all of a sudden, he stopped what he was doing.  He sat up and I did the same beside him.

 

“Noona, please promise me one thing.”  He said looking straight into my eyes.  I nodded, still catching my breath after the heavy kissing that we had.

 

“I will agree to be with you again,” he said and I smiled.

 

“Just promise me that you will not tell anyone about Youngbae and Fatima’s relationship, as well as the relationship that I had with Jeka.  When I say anyone, that includes EVERYONE.”  I smiled and I nodded with tears in my eyes.

 

“I promise, baby boy, no one is going to know about anything that happened here, especially about you, Bae, Fatima, and Jeka.  However, I want you to promise me one thing too.”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Never meet with Jeka again, never again.”  I said and he nodded slowly.

 

“I promise.”  He smiled.

 

“Pinky promise?”  I held out my pinky finger and he entangled his within seconds.  I hugged him so tight and we both fell off the couch.  We laughed and I stared at his eyes. 

 

I almost regret what I did because I can only see one thing in those beautiful eyes of his.

 

Sadness.

 

~~~

 

[MAY 24, 2015, FLASHBACK]

 

[AUTHOR’S POV]

 

The door of Youngbae and Jiyong’s shared room opened and Jiyong went out of his room to check who just came in.  He saw Youngbae and Fatima with worried look on their faces.

 

“We need to talk to you.”  Youngbae told Ji sternly. 

 

“About what?  About Jeka-noona?  I don’t want to deal with that now Bae, please~”

 

“You need to hear what we are about to say, Ji.  Please, hear us out.”  Fatima said and let out a loud sigh.  He sat on the couch in front of the couple.

 

“What do I need to know?”  Jiyong asks.

 

“This is about Dara-noona’s plans, Ji.”  Bae responds.

 

“Plan?  What plan?”

 

“Jeka unnie and Dara talked earlier today, oppa.  Dara contacted her and they met without us knowing.”  Fatima said and Jiyong closed his eyes in frustration.

 

“How did she know her number?  How in hell was she able to call her?”  Jiyong replies angrily.

 

“Remember Dara got your phone earlier and she spoke with Jeka noona?  No wonder she could call her again.”  Youngbae spoke this time.  Jiyong let out a louder sigh and stood up from his seat.

 

“OK, so they’ve met?  What happened?”  Jiyong asks no one in particular.  He is desperate to know what that of her ex told Jeka.

 

“They told her about your relationship, how it ended then how she knew about you and Youngbae being here…”  Fatima responded.

 

“She said that she sneaked into YG hyung’s room when he was speaking with Mr. Oh, the CEO of Incheon airport.  YG knows where we are, Ji, but he don’t have plans of following us or try to ruin our vacation… but he may do something if we get involved into a scandal or something… that’s what Dara-noona told her…”  Bae spoke with worry masked on his face.

 

“Scandal or something?  What does that mean, Bae?”  Jiyong scratched the back of his neck.  Youngbae looked at Fatima and she nodded.

 

“Dara told Jeka unnie that if she’s not going to stay away from you…”  Fatima trailed off and bit her lower lip to stop herself from crying.

 

“She said that she will tell the netizens and YG oppa about Youngbae and I’s relationship, as well as your relationship with her.”  She says as she cries on Youngbae shoulder.  He held her closer and kissed her head.

 

Jiyong sat down, defeated.  He grunted and threw a few punches on one of the throw pillows.

 

“Oppa…”  Fatima pleaded and Jiyong stopped.  He held his face and sighed deeply.

 

“Ji, what should we do?”  Youngbae asks his friend.  Jiyong shook his head as he stared at his best friend.

 

“I don’t want your relationship with Fatima to be put in danger just because of me…”  he says.

 

“But… you will be forced to avoid Jeka…”  Bae said.

 

“If that’s the only way that could save you, save Jeka, and save ourselves from being caught… I will do it.”

 

“Oppa… I am sorry if I slapped you earlier… I didn’t know…”  Fatima apologized and Jiyong shook his head.

 

“No need to apologize, ‘saeng.”

 

“Jiyong, I just need to take Fatima home.  It’s getting late.  I will be back.”  Bae said and Jiyong nodded.

 

“Alright, take care you too.”  He stood up and Fatima hugged him.  He hugged her back and Bae patted his shoulders.

 

“I hope that there is another way on how we can solve this… without you needing to avoid my unnie… she likes you very much… and I know that you like her too, right?  Oppa?”  Fatima stared at him with teary eyes and Jiyong wiped his tears away.

 

“I do, Fatima, I do.  However, instances left us with no choice.  I don’t want you and Bae to be put in danger just because of me.”  He said sadly and they both released from the hug.

 

“We’ll go ahead, Ji.”  Bae hugged his friend and the couple left, leaving Jiyong alone with his thoughts.

 

“ this life.”  He blurted before going inside the shower.

 

[MAY 25, 2015]

 

[JEKA’S POV]

 

It’s already 9AM but I’m still in bed.  It is a Saturday and I have a class at 11AM – 5PM.  I don’t know if I have the energy to get up after all that happened yesterday.

 

I never felt so tired and drained before, physically, mentally, and emotionally.  I had hectic exams and schedules at school that I thought were already the worst, but this one is different.

 

I know that I took the risk in being involved with Jiyong since he is a superstar, but having another superstar getting in the way and would possibly more up, this is too much for me to take. 

 

I know that Fatima and Youngbae talked to Jiyong yesterday but Fatima haven’t told me anything about what happened yet.  However, I am sure of what his decision will be.  His career and his best friend are still more important than anyone else.  Of course, including me.

 

We are not even a couple; we were just flirting, so why would I even think that he would fight for me?  That he would stay with me and let Dara spill the beans about what is happening here in London behind YG’s back?

 

I was so tired of crying over this problem that I already know the solution.  It just hurts that no matter what we do, we will not be together.  I don’t want Fatima’s relationship with Youngbae to be ruined if I will be selfish. 

 

My thoughts are interrupted when the door of my room opened and Fatima stood there, holding a tray with food.

 

“Breakfast in bed, perhaps?”  She greeted and I smiled.  I sat up and she approached me.

 

“Thank you, dongsaeng.”  I smiled back.  She placed the tray beside me and held my hand.

 

“How are you, unnie?”  She asks.  I sighed and she looked at me.

 

“I will be lying if I say that I am OK, saeng.  Even though you are not telling me yet, I already know what Jiyong’s decision was.”  I say and she held on my hand tighter. 

 

“I am sorry, unnie.”  Fatima cried and I hugged her.

 

“No need to say sorry, Fatima.  It is not your fault.”

 

“It is my fault, unnie, if I didn’t show up that day when Dara unnie saw me, she wouldn’t know about Youngbae oppa’s relationship with me.  She will not use that to blockmail you and Jiyong oppa.  I am sorry…”  she sobbed on my chest and I was crying again.

 

“No, no, please, stop blaming yourself.  It is not your fault, OK?  It is Dara’s fault.  She is the one who planned all of this, if she’s not stupid, this won’t happen to her.”  I said and Fatima chuckled.  I smiled.

 

“Unnie, you are still smiling despite the pain.  I really admire you for that.”  She hugged me and I hugged her back. 

 

“I don’t have a choice.  I cannot be lonely forever.  I know that I can get through this; we have experienced worse, right?  We are strong, this too shall pass.”

 

“I only have one wish for you, unnie.”  I hmm-ed and she looked at me.

 

“I wish, someday, you will be happy.  That you get what you truly deserve.”  She said and I bit my lip to stop myself from crying.

 

“I hope so too, dongsaeng, I hope.”

 

~~

 

COMMENTS ARE WELCOME!!!