CHAPTER 12

SO IT'S YOU

 






SORRY ABOUT THE LONG WAIT GUYS.  HOPE YOU WILL STILL FIND THE STORY INTERESTING.  T_T


HOPE YOU LIKE THIS.  COMMENTS WILL BE APPRECIATED.  :))))



~~~~~


"Who are you talking to?"  Jiyong shouted at Youngbae who almost dropped his phone on the ground.


"Ji, what the?  Why do you need to shout at me?"  he groaned before standing up and putting the phone at the nearest chair.  Jiyong laughed and jumped at the pool.


"So, are you ready for your date with her tomorrow?"  Jiyong asked as soon as he lifted his head from the water.


"Of course Ji, I am more than ready.  However, I am still nervous.  This is the first time that I'll be doing it."  he sighed as he joined Jiyong at the pool.


"Oh, I almost forgot, I called Seungri earlier to ask if he is okay, you know what, he haven't left the hotel since he arrived."


"Really? That is so not him.  Have you told him that I found her?"


"NO, you told me not to tell anyone right?"  Jiyong said as he swam towards the left side of the pool.


"Okay, that's good then, I thought you've forgotten about it."  He said as he settled himself at the left side of the pool as well where Jiyong is.


"Where do you plan to take her?"


"We are going to eat somewhere tomorrow then I will invite her here for a night swimming."  he said and Jiyong's eyes widened.


"Eh?  Are you really saying those to me?"  Jiyong said and Youngbae's eyebrows creased.


"Why?  What is so shocking with that?"


"You!  You are making me crazy.  I never thought that you will do that!  Bae!  You're a man already!"  He joked and pushed him a bit.  Youngbae just shook his head  and went out of the pool.  He checked his phone and someone is calling him.


"TOP Hyung!  How are you?  Are you having a good time?"  he asked over the phone.


"Yeah, this place is awesome Bae!  How are you and Ji?  I cannot contact Seungri for some reason."


"We are fine hyung, thank you for asking, Jiyong just contacted Seungri earlier today.  Seems strange, by the way, where's Dae?"


"Oh, he's outside, he literally ran towards the sea once we arrived.  So, how's Fatima?  Have you seen her Bae?"


"Ah,  not yet hyung, but I'm still trying to look for her."


"Oh, okay then, I support you with that, alright, I'll go follow Dae at the beach now okay?  See you soon."  


"Okay hyung, bye."  Youngbae hung up the phone and Jiyong sat beside him.


"Ji, what time did you contact Seungri?"


"Hmm, it's in the morning?  Why?"


"TOP hyung tried to contact him but he said that he can't access his number for some reason."  Youngbae said and Jiyong's eyebrows creased.


"Why is that?"  he grabbed his phone and tried to dial their maknae's number but the number is out of reach.


"I think the phone is dead.  He might went out and the phone ran out of battery, I just asked him to go out and have fun so maybe that's what he did."  Jiyong said and Youngbae just nodded in agreement.


~~~~~


[FATIMA'S POV]


"Hi Mom, you need anything?"  I walked inside her room and sat on the chair beside her bed.


"I just want to know if you are still awake."  she said as she propped up using her elbows.


"I'm about to go to sleep now Mom,"  I said as I place a quick kiss on her forehead.


"I heard you are talking about Youngbae,"  she asked me all of a sudden and I snapped.


"Oh,"  I said and I cleared my throat.


"He's here right?  Do you plan not to tell me?"  she said and I looked at her.  My mom is really soft-hearted and she tend to be dramatic at times.


"I am, but, I'm just finding the right time to tell you."  I said and she let out a small laugh, which sent a feeling of relief on me.


"I know.  So, you are going out with him tomorrow?"  I nodded and she pulled me in and rested my head on her shoulders.


"I know that you really like him, just be careful, he is a star and a busy person.  If in case you will be in a relationship with him, you need to take the risk and be responsible."


"Mom, he's not my boyfriend.  I don't even know if he likes me that way."  I said and she laughed again.


"He invited you for dinner, what does that mean then?"


"What if he is just, friendly?"  I questioned and my mom laughed hard.


"You're still my baby Fatima, no doubt."  she said and I pouted more.


"I approve of him Fatima,"  she said and I smiled and pulled away from the hug.


"Mom, he is not telling me anything yet."


"Of course he will say something tomorrow.  How long will they stay here by the way are the other BIGBANG with him?"  I chuckled at my mom's broken sentence construction.


"It's just him and the leader, G-dragon.  The other members are on different countries.  They will stay for about two weeks."


"Oh, I see."


"Mom, I'll go to sleep now, you sleep too okay?  Good night."  I said as I stood up and kiss her forehead.


"Good night darling."  she said as I left her room and walk my way to my room.


~~~~~


[MAY 21 2013]  [5:30PM]


Breath in, breath out.


"Is my dress and make-up okay?"  I asked Jeka unnie.  I asked her to drop by here in our office so that she can help me dress up for my date with Bae.


"Perfect dongsaeng-ah!"  she giggled and her eyes are glimmering.


"Are you sure?"  I looked at her and she frowned.


"Of course, and I'm not telling you this because I am your friend.  You look perfect.  Youngbae will have his mouth and eyes opened once he sees you."  she said and she is making this hand gestures that I can't explain.


"Whatever you say unnie."  I said as I looked at the mirror one last time, after a few minutes, my phone rang.


"Hello?"


"I'm at the exit, are you ready?"  he said and I smiled.


"Yes oppa, I'll be there in a minute."  I said and I hung up the phone.


"Fighting!  Come on!"  Jeka unnie walked me out of the office.  When we about to reach the exit, I stopped abruptly.


"Waeyo?"  she asked me.


"I am nervous."  I said as I bit my lower lip.  She smiled and went near me and hugged me.


"That's normal, but don't be.  You just need to be confident and be comfortable with him around."  she released me and I sighed loudly.  


We walk outside the office and I can see him waiting.  He is breathtaking.  He had his sunglasses on and he looks...hot.  He smiled upon seeing us and approached us.


"You look lovely."  he said as he scratch the back of his neck awkwardly.  I looked down as my face turn to a bright shade of crimson.  Jeka unnie coughed loudly.


"You must be Jeka noona?  Nice to meet you."  he bowed and they shook hands.


"Nice meeting you too Youngbae-ssi, take care of my dongsaeng arasseo?"  she smiled.


"Of course noona, hmm, Jiyong has nothing to do, he said that he wants to go out with you."  he smiled and Jeka unnie wave her hands.


"I need to study.  I can't go outside the house for today."  she pouted and I smiled.  "You better get going, I'll go home now.  Enjoy!!"


"We'll take you home first if you want."  I said and she shook her head.


"Ani, I'm fine, just enjoy the night okay?"  she winked and she bowed at Youngbae before leaving us.  There's been an awkward silence when he cleared his throat and I looked at him.


"Hmm, so, let's go?"  he said and I nodded.  We walk towards the cab lane.  He opened the door and let me in first before going inside.  He grabbed something from his pocket and noticed that it's a bandanna.


"What is that for?"  I asked him and he chuckled.


"Put this on."  he handed me the cloth and I just stared at it.  He laughed and held my hand and dropped the cloth there.


"Don't worry, I'm not going to kidnap you.  I just want it to be a surprise.  Trust me."  he said softly that I can't help but blush.  I nodded and put the cloth around my eyes.  


"I cannot see anything now."  I said.  I can hear him chuckle and then he instructed the driver where to go.


"Hmm, where are we going by the way?"  I said and he held my hand.


"You will see,"  he smirked and I smiled, anticipating what is about to happen.


"How's mom?"  he asked and I tilted my head, I believe he has a sheepish smile on his face.  Did he just asked how MOM is?  Is he pertaining to my mom?  I shook my head a bit and asked him.


"Sorry?"


"I said how's your Mom?"  he said.  I looked down and cleared my throat.  OK, he's talking about my mom.  OK.


"Oh, she's OK."  I said and he just laughed.  The rest of the ride had been silent.  Just imagine crickets croaking and the leaves of trees dancing to the winds, that kind of silence.  The cab stopped indicating that we already arrived.


"We're here."  he said and he stepped out of the cab.  I followed then he held my hand to help me step out of the cab.  


"We just needed to walk a few steps."  he said as he circled his arms around my waist and I hold on to his hand tighter as we continued to walk.  We then turned left and he stopped immediately.


"Open your eyes once the cloth has been removed."  he said and he untied the knot on the cloth and removed it from my eyes.  I opened my eyes and it almost went out of its sockets.

 

OMG.

~~~~~

 

I WILL UPDATE AGAIN SOON.

 

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING.  <3