CHAPTER 13

SO IT'S YOU








HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE!!  HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ONE!!


~~~~~


[FATIMA'S POV]



I held my mouth as I stare at the perfect scenery in front of me.


I looked around and realized that we are inside a yacht, which is moving and swaying slightly along with the waves River Thames, which has a perfect view of the London bridge.


"Do you like it?"  he asked me and at the same time he squeezed my hand.  I nodded in response since I'm too amazed to say anything right now.  He chuckled in response.


"Let's have a seat?"  he asked me and I followed him towards the two-chaired table.  He pulled the chair to allow me to sit and then he sat in front of me.  The waiter then served the wine and filled up both of our glasses.  We toast then drank the wine slowly.


"Thank you for taking me here oppa, the place and the view is really nice."  I said smiling from ear to ear.


"I'm glad that you liked it.  This is all for you."  he said with his signature eye smile that made my heartbeat jump a beat.


"Are you hungry?"  he asked and I nodded.  He called the waiter to serve the food.  While we are waiting for the food, Youngbae spoke up.


"You work as an engineer right?  Isn't it a bit stressful?"


"Actually, it's so stressful, not just a bit, but I'm enjoying it."  I giggled.


"Hmm, is your Dad staying with you?"


"Nope, my dad died when I was young."


"Oh, I'm sorry.  Your mom didn't re-marry?"


"No she didn't, she loved my dad so much, she cannot love or appreciate any other man.  That's what she told me."  I said and he showed his eye-smile again.


"By the way, you're not telling me something."  I raised my eyebrows and he had this shocked expression.


"Jeka unnie told me that you guys escaped and no one knows in Korea where you have gone.  You will be in big trouble you know that?"  I said and he let out a small laugh.


"I know, but, we just don't want to be disturbed in our vacation, sometimes YG hyung will call us for an emergency meeting, at least if they don't know where we are, they cannot bother us."  he said cockily and my eyebrows furrowed.


"So, you changed your numbers?"  I said and he nodded.


"Wow, intelligent boys."  I said and he laughed.  Not soon after, the food has been served and we eat quietly.  I will caught glances on him a few times and he will do the same.  There are times that our eyes will meet and we will awkwardly look away.  Aish.  


"The food tastes great, right?"  I said and he nodded.  We continued to eat in complete silence.  The only thing that I can hear are the sound of light waves from the river, slight movements of the yacht, and my heartbeat.  We finished eating and he coughed slightly and I looked at him.


"Would you like to go up the deck?"  he said and I nodded.  We both stood up and he held my hand as we walk up the stairs to the deck of the yacht.  We reach the deck and we went to the front.


Breath-taking.


~~~~~


[YOUNGBAE'S POV]


Her smile is so genuine and I can see that she's really pleased and happy with what we are doing so far.  It makes my heart melt and I couldn't deny the fact that I'm loving her.. more and more.


I know that we are kind of moving fast, or I should say me, but I don't want to miss anything since I will just be here for two weeks and I want to spend time with her during my stay.


"Fatima?"  I whispered as she turned her attention to me with a big smile on her face.


"Yes oppa?"


"The view is lovely, isn't it?"


"Ne oppa, I really love it, this is the best thing ever!"  she said and I smiled.  She turned her attention again to the sights when I let out a sigh to ease the nervousness that I am feeling.  I closed my eyes and opened it after a few minutes, letting my mind and heart be ready for the confession that I'm about to make.


"Fatima?"  I called her again and she looked at me and responded with a hmm.


"Hmm, I want to tell you something."  I said and I pulled her closer and she was facing me. I held both of her hands and I looked straight to her eyes and she looked down, avoiding eye contact.


"What is it oppa?"  she asked, still not looking at me.  I let out another sigh.


"I am sorry if I am making you feel uncomfortable, I just wanted to tell you something, something that I should've told you two years ago."  I said and she coughed a bit and continued looking at her feet.


"I want you to look at me."  I said.


"I can't, I'm..shy."  she said almost a whisper and I chuckled at her girlish behavior.


"Alright.  You may just want to listen to me then?"  she nodded then I sighed before continuing.


"Your tweets are really my favorite, do you know that?  It's different from the other fans and VIPs.  It shows that you care about me and you're not just loving my facial features and my swag."  I said.


"I started to love Twitter because of you, that's why I sent you a direct message, but you didn't reply to it."


"I can't reply since you've already unfollowed me, and you never sent another message since."  she looked up and pouted.  It's really cute.


"Because they might see that I am following you, and it may cause an issue."


"But why didn't you do it again?"  she said with her brown eyes glimmering.


"I got scared, for you.  I mean, what if the media and the netizens will notice that I constantly follow and unfollow you?"  I explained and she pouted further.


"That's okay oppa, I understand."  she said but she looked down again.  I lifted her chin up and I stared at her.


"You know what?  I can't stop thinking about you since that day.  I mean, I know it sounds kind of weird and unusual, but that's what I felt."  I said.


"Oppa, can you just spill the beans?  I'm getting nervous by the minute!"  she whispered loudly and I laughed, making her pout.


"Okay okay, I like you, I mean like, a lot.  Or I think the best word will be I LOVE YOU."


~~~~~


[FATIMA'S POV]


My eyes widened.  He is looking at me with a serious look on his face.


Did he just say that he loves me?  Or it's just the waves?


OMG, I don't know what to do, I think my face is as red as a ripe tomato right now, looks like all of the blood is there.


"Wh~what?  Ahm, I~, wh~"  I stuttered.  Aish!  This is so crazy.


"Fatima, I said, I love~''


"Wait!"


~~~~~


[YOUNGBAE'S POV]


She released my hand and she turn her back on me.  She have both of her hands above her head and I can hear her sighing from time to time.  I might have scared or confused her a bit that's why she is reacting this way.


"Are you okay?  I'm sorry, did I scare you?  Ahm,"  I rubbed the back of my neck  nervously as I stare at her back.  She is not saying anything.


"I'm sorry, I know that it seems premature or fast that I am telling you this, but, it's true, I really like you.  Since the day I saw your tweets for me.  Are you feeling the same too?"  I asked and still silence.  She is not even moving.


"I am really sorry, for wasting your time for this non-sense that I am telling, I better send you home now,~"


"Oppa,"  she cut me off.  I stared at her as she slowly turned to face me.  I noticed that there are tears in her eyes.


~~~~~


[FATIMA'S POV]


I am crying right now, I'm not sure why, I can't believe this.  Is this really happening?  I know that somehow he likes me since he went all the way from Korea to London just to see me, but I never thought that it is something this deep.


"Why are you crying?  Ahm, did I say something wrong?"  he approached me and I sobbed more.


Without hesitation, he enclosed me in his arms and I hugged him back almost instantly and bury my face on his chest.


I have been dreaming about this since forever.  I think I am the happiest person alive.  I really hope that this is happening and not just a dream.  I don't want another shattered relationship.  Once is enough.  He my hair as I stop myself from crying.  I'm too overwhelmed to say anything to him right now.  Right now I just wanted to be in his arms, secured and safe.  He continued muttering and whispering words of comfort and sorry that made me smile while crying, crazy eh?


He might have noticed that I am smiling so he pulled away from the hug slowly as he looked at me with humble eyes.  He smiled upon seeing me close to laughing while crying.


"You're scaring me baby, you're crying then you are smiling?"  he teased and I laughed as I wipe the tears away from my eyes.  


"I'm sorry oppa, I was just, shocked with what you've said."  I manage to say with a soft voice.


"No need to say sorry, I might have been a bit excited, so, you don't need to say anything as of now, I mean, if you are feeling the same way or not, take your time, I'm not in a hurry."  he said and I chuckled.  I decided not to answer first, he might think that I am easy to get, but of course, it will not be for a long time.


"Thank you oppa, I never really expect that you will say those to me."  I said as I walk towards the far end of the deck to take the full view of the London Bridge, him following behind.


"So, do you have an answer now?"  he asked me and I took a deep breath.


"Hmm..  Oppa, can you give me some time?"  I looked at him and tried to do aegyo, he showed his eye smile.  It worked eh?


"Okay, I hope it will be soon."  he winked at me and I blushed.


"Of course oppa."  I chuckled and he went beside me.  I breathed the fresh air and I linked my arms with him as I rested my head on his shoulders.


I hope this will last forever.


~~~~~


[JEKA'S POV]


"Aish!!!!"  I grunted as I throw my modules at the far end of the room and tug my hair.  I am seriously getting sick and tired of looking at my damn notes.  I lay my head back on the bed and check the time, it's now 8PM.  Looks like Fatima and Youngbae is having a good time.


I opened to door to Aunt Fe's room and I can see that she is sleeping soundly.  I smiled to myself as I went downstairs to grab my late dinner.  I haven't noticed the time and I forgot to eat.


There is a personalized and home-made pesto on the table that made my stomach scream.  I quickly grabbed a fork and a bottle of water before sitting down and began eating the pesto.


While I'm eating my pasta, there is a very loud knocking on the door.  I quickly stood up and peeked through the small hole, but I cannot see anything.  I jumped literally when the person knocked on the door again.


"Who's there!!"  I shouted and the knocking stopped.  I peeked through the hole again.


HOLY COW.


~~~~~


THANKS FOR READING, COMMENTING, AND SUBSCRIBING.


I LOVE YOU ALL.  XOXO