CHAPTER 3

SO IT'S YOU





I AM VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY SORRY ABOUT THE LOOOOOONNNGGG WAIT.  I AM NOT MYSELF RECENTLY.  I AM ALWAYS DISTURBED AND BOTHERED BY A PANDA.  LOL...


HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS ONE.



~~~~~


[Jeka's POV]


OMO!!!


Did I just see it?  Wait, no, this couldn't be possible.  OMG.


The smaller guy has removed his hat.  I gasped literally when I saw his braided hair.  In just a second he put it back on and the two of them walked towards the counter as Fatima walk towards me.


"Let's go unnie.  You know, I almost forgot, it's his birthday today, we might as well celebrate and tweet him."  she said and I just nodded, still looking at the two.


"Unnie, are you okay?"  she waved her hands infront of my face and I looked at her.


"I think I've just seen You...ngbae.."  my voice trailed off as I saw the two guys walk their way out of the shop through the other exit at the side of the shop.


"What are you talking about?  Youngbae?"  she asked frantically and looked at her back, but the boys are now gone.


"I'm pretty sure that it's him, and I have a strong feeling that it's Jiyong-ssi who's with him!"  I said and she tap my forehead.


"Are you day dreaming again unnie?  Bigbang is not here, they are in Korea!"


I sighed loudly before looking at her.


"You may never know, Bigbang loves to travel, it was revealed that they were given a month vacation.  Don't you think that they've chosen to stay here?"


~~~~~


[Fatima's POV]


My eyes are wide open at Unnie's statement.  I looked down and bit my lip.  , she does makes sense, but it's not near possible.  But, it's not impossible too.


"Ahm,  okay, so,.."  I said and Jeka unnie cut me off.


"See, you're thinking the same don't you?"


"No, I'm not thinking the same thing, it's his birthday, so he might as well want to spend it in Korea, where his family is."  I said and I dragged Jeka unnie out of the shop.


"Aigoo, I am really sure that it 's him Fatima."  she insisted.  She is older than me but she is as stubborn as a ten-year-old girl.  I stopped our tracks and sighed.


"Okay, there may be a chance that they are here, but we are not sure about that.  I mean, I know how you feel but don't you think it's much better to think that they are not here?  They are hiding from people, do you think we can grab a chance to see them if ever?"  I explained and she sighed.


"We will see them again unnie, I know you miss them, I miss them too, especially Youngbae.  There will be a time that we will see them soon.  They may have another world tour then we can watch them here."  I said and she nodded.


"Arasseo, arasseo.  Okay, I give up.  Oh, you said we are going to celebrate Youngbae's birthday?  Where will we go?"


~~~~~


[Youngbae's POV]


"Hew, Youngbae, you shouldn't have done that."  Jiyong said and I chuckled.


"I didn't see her, did she say anything?  She didn't follow us right?"  I said.


"Yes she didn't but~"


"See?  She is not a stalker or a fan.  She didn't follow us."  I said.


"Luckily she didn't.  But she's staring at us the whole time.  She's with someone earlier.  Aish, we need to be extra careful this time Youngbae."  he said and I circled my arms on his shoulders and we walk our way down the road.


"By the way, where do we go next?  We need to celebrate your bday bro!  We gon' party like it's your birthday!!"  he sing-song and I chuckled.


"I don't know, would you like to go to the bar?"  I said and he wiggled his eyebrows.


"I like your suggestion bro!  But, I hate wearing this things."  He said.


"Don't tell me you like to remove it when we go to the bar?  They may recognize you."


"Yeah, I'm thinking about that too, so, would you like to go to the Cable?"  he suggested and I thought about it.


"Oh, I love that place, let's go there then!"


~~~~~


"I love this place!!"  Jeka shouted at Fatima who is just sitting at her chair while she is itching to stand up and dance.  They've gone back to the house first to fix themselves before going to the Cable.


"Of course you do unnie."  she said as she took a sip from her beer.


"Yah!  It's Youngbae's birthday!  We should party like hell!!"  she screamed and the people from the other table smiled at her and raised their glasses.  She stood up and raised her glass up.


"Let's dance Fatima!"  she said and tried to drag the younger girl out of the chair.


"I don't like unnie, I just want to stay here."  she said and Jeka pouted.


"So, why are we here if you are not going to dance?  We should've just gone to the tea house."  she screamed and Fatima rolled her eyes.


"You're the ones who dragged me here~"


"And you agreed to it, remember??"  she shouted and Fatima just sighed.


"Okay okay, I'm sorry, alright, I'm just not in the mood to dance.  I don't know why."  she said and Jeka sat beside her.


"Okay, if you don't want to dance then I'll go there and party my out!  Got it??"  she said and she made her way out of the table and went to the dancefloor.  Jeka is a part of a dance group back in the Philippines and she is really good at it.


She have to admit that she already finished a few shots of Margarita and she's a bit tipsy.  She didn't care and she just danced her heart out.  She swayed her body and the guys surrounded her and she danced more gracefully.


~~~~~


[Jiyong's POV]


"You okay there Youngbae?"  I asked him as I took a shot of my champagne.


"I am fine, you go ahead and dance, I'm not in the mood for some reason, I'll join you later."  he answered and I made my way towards the dance floor but he interrupted me again.


"Don't get too wasted Ji, I know that you are trying to forget but, you need to be careful, if you're~"


"I got you bro!  I will take care and I will use protection too!  Haha!"  I smirked and Youngbae just shook his head.


I smiled widely as I scan the club.  I need a break, I need a girl.  I want to party.  Party hard.  I wanna get drunk.  I feel a bit tipsy since I have drank a lot earlier.  I began dancing when I reach the dance floor.  The girls are okay, I smiled at them and they winked at me.  One tall girl began swaying her body to me.  As a perfect gentleman, I danced with her.  She began to be a bit touchy and I felt awkward so I struggled to take her off of me but I succeeded.  I ran to the other side of the dance floor when someone caught my attention.


Her red dress is swaying along with the sway of her hips.  I can't see her face clearly but her slightly curled hair moved against the beat as well as her hands and her body.  She is just too y.  The guys are surrounding her but they can't seem to get to her because she is pushing them away.  I coughed nervously and stretched my arms before walking my way towards her direction.  I managed to get to her side and I whispered to her ear.


"You're a wonderful dancer, mind dancing with me baby girl?"  I said and I can hear her chuckle.


"No, thanks."  she said and she walked the other side but I followed her.


"Wooohh, not too fast!"  I said but she continued to ignore me and she still dances on her own.


"Aren't you lonely that you are alone and no one is dancing with you?  It's much better to have a partner."  without her permission, I grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to me.  She faced me but due to the darkness, I still cannot see her face.


"Aggressive, huh?  Okay, I will dance with you, as you wish."  she said seductively and we continued to dance.  The song is a bit quirky so we danced not too serious.


"What's your name?"  I asked her.


"Jeka, how about you?"


"Mine's Ji.  Nice to meet you."  I said and she laughed.


"Nice name Ji, I know a lot of people who has the same name as yours."  she said and the music stopped abruptly and it changed to a slow and romantic tone.  We both chuckled and I tried to stare at her.  I offered my hand to her and she smiled.


"May I?"  I asked her and she nodded.  She grabbed my hand and I put it at the back of my neck, she did the same with her left hand.  I wrapped my arms around her thin waist and pulled her closer.  She rested her head on my chest as we danced slowly.  I breathed her heavenly sent and I giggled.


"Are you from here?"  she asked me out of nowhere.


"Nope, I am on vacation here, how about you?"


"Yeah, I think so, I'm studying here for quite a while now."  she said and she chuckled against my chest.


"Really?  Good."  I said as we continue dancing in a slow beat.  She smells really good.  I didn't waste any chance and I pulled her closer to me.  I kissed her neck and gently on it and she moaned.  I smirked and I the shell of her ear and whispered.


"Mind if we go somewhere private?"


~~~~~


[Jeka's POV]


Oh no.  Is he asking me out?  OMG.  Am I going to accept it?  This guy is hot, I cannot see his face clearly because of the dark lights but I bet he's handsome.  I just like to dance but I never went out with a guy whenever we party.  I tried to be as wholesome as I can be but I feel weird tonight.  I am in a stranger's arms and it feels so good.  I closed my eyes and decided to brush the feeling off and to stay away from this guy.


"I am sorry, I am not a you know, you can't just take me out whenever you like it."  I said and I storm my way out of the dance floor.


"Jeka!  Wait!  I'm not saying that you are a !"


"You're asking me to go somewhere private so are we just going to talk?  I know that you have something in mind and I don't like it."  I said as I continue walking even though I feel a bit dizzy.  I went to the table where I left Fatima but she is not there anymore.


"!"  I cursed inwardly and someone pushed me so I was forced to sit down on the couch.


OMG.


~~~~~


[Fatima's POV]


The boys on the other table began smoking and winking at me and I felt uncomfortable.  I cleared my throat and finish my beer when I stood up and walk my way out of the bar to get some fresh air.


"Hmm, are you going to dance miss?"  a man is obviously following me and his strong accent made me more dizzy.


"No I'm not, get away from me."  I said and I walked faster and I hear my heels cracking.


"Why such a snob black lady?"  he said and he grabbed my arm.


"Get off of me you !!!"  I said and I struggled to release myself from his tightening grip.  He smirked and pulled me and I am now being dragged out of the bar without me knowing.


"Hellppp!!"  I shouted as loud as I can but the guy didn't budge.  I was more than shocked when suddenly the guy released me because someone just punched his face.  The next thing I know is that I am being dragged by this random guy who just saved me from a maniac and we are running and aiming towards the exit of the bar.


We had successfully got out of the bar and I am out of breath.  I am unable to hear any loud music from the bar anymore and I can only hear our heavy breathing.  When we are able to catch our breath, I heard him speak.


"Are you okay?  Are you hurt?"  I snapped.  I looked up to him and my eyes widened.


HOLY .


~~~~~


THANKS FOR READING!!!  LOL.  HOPE IT'S NICE. :P