CHAPTER 7

SO IT'S YOU

 

 

 

HAVE YOU WAITED LONG?  KKK~~  HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE AND I HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY.

 

 

~~~~~





[MAY 19 2013]


[Youngbae's POV]


12:00AM



I asked the driver to secretly follow Fatima's cab, however, it's too fast so the driver is unable to catch up.  Damn!  I just informed the driver to take me back to the hotel.  , I have no form of communication with her, no phone number, no address, and everything.  How stupid I am to not ask for her number straight away?  Aish!


After a few more minutes I've already reached the hotel.  I paid the driver and went straight to my room.  I plopped on the couch and sighed loudly.  What am I going to do?  I don't know how to contact her.  Hmm... wait.  I might as well send her a message on Twitter, yes, this is the time.  I took a quick shower and put on some comfortable PJs before opening my laptop and browse Twitter.  I looked for her profile.  Wait, I need to compose the message first.  I opened Notepad and began typing my message.


"Hi, what happened earlier?  You seem in a hurry, I am a bit worried about you too.  I am unable to get your number earlier.  Here's mine, 0**********.  Hope you can see this message.  Wish you are okay."


Alright.  I hit on the follow button.  I selected Direct message and pasted the message that I have copied from the Notepad.  I refresh my page from time to time but no replies are coming.  After about one hour, no response.  Just like before.  Okay, she may be busy.  I unfollowed her straight away, closed my laptop and went back to bed.  Hmm.. I wonder what Jiyong is doing.  I check my phone and I can see that I have a message from him.


From:  Gold and Diamonds Boy


"Youngbae, help me."


~~~~~


[Jiyong's POV]


I stormed out of the tea house without looking back.  Tears involuntarily rushed down my cheeks.  I cursed inwardly.  Damn me for being so weak!  I stopped running when I reach the entrance of the Cable.  I decided to get inside.  Maybe more alcohol can brush this feeling off of me.


I went straight to the bar.


"A bottle of whiskey please!"  I shouted and the bartender shot me a weird look.


"What?  I said I want a bottle of whiskey!!!  Are you deaf??"  I shouted and he immediately grabbed the bottle.  He put ice on the glass and handed it to me.  I filled in whiskey on my glass and drank it straight away.  I burped and after that I filled in another glass and drank it again.  After about four straight shots, I felt myself getting giddy.  I can feel myself crying again in the memory of what she had done to me.


[FLASHBACK]


"I don't believe you."  I said as I looked into Bom noona's teary eyes.


"I don't want to believe it too Jiyong-ssi.  But that's the truth."  she sighed deeply and Seungri held on to my shoulders.


"She met this guy while we are doing our CF.  He had shown interest in her on that very day.  I didn't know that they have exchange numbers that time and they began texting each other.  Soon after, Dara fell in love with him.  That's the time that she got cold with you..."  she sighed and I looked down.  I can feel tears in my eyes.


"He is a businessman, three years older than her.  He is a shareholder at the Cube Entertainment~"


"What is his name?"  I cut Bom noona off.


"Jiyong, please~"


"I want to know the name, I'm not gonna do anything."  I insisted.


"Oppa, you need to calm down, you just need to move on and forget about her."  I heard Chaerin said in a hoarse voice.


"Hyung, they are right, you need to~"


"NO!!"  I interrupted Seungri and I remove his hands off of me.


"I need to know where the hell she is right now, why can you not tell me?  Even just the name of the guy~"


"Then what are you going to do once you found out who the guy is and where they are?"  Bom unnie stood up and I looked at her.  I bit my lower lip and stood up as well.


"If you're not going to tell me anything, I'll be the ones to find out."  I ran out of the building and went inside my Bentley.  I heard Seungri screaming for my name but I didn't look back.  It's already 9PM, I drove my way to the streets of Seoul in search for Dara and her lover.  I rode the streets of Insadong, where we normally go whenever we don't have a schedule but she is nowhere to be seen.


I decided to go to Mt.  Namsan.  I remember she always want to visit that place since she likes the view and the scenery.  After a few minutes, I reach the mountain.  I went out of the car, putting on my glasses and jacket.  I look into every shop and eateries but she is still nowhere to be seen.  I've been walking for about 30 minutes now when I decided to give up.


I walk my way back to where I park my Bentley.  I am feeling lightheaded and a bit dizzy.  I reach the car and when I am about to get inside my car, I have noticed something.


It's Dara noona's car, parked just a few cars beside mine.


~~~~~


[Jeka's POV]


I walk my way out of the place slowly, barefooted.  My foot is still aching madly but I can manage.  What has gotten into Jiyong?  He just cried and walk away from me after telling him that he called me Dara?


So, Dara must have done something to him, mustn't it?  Hmm...  So, maybe Daragon is real, or have been real.  Where could he go?  Did he go back to the club?  Maybe, am I going to check on him?  Hmm.. I haven't got his number or anything.  Not even a snapshot.  Aish.  Stupid me.


I decided to check if he went back to the club.  I spotted a convenience store nearby and gladly they sell flip-flops.  I wore it and put the heels inside the bag and went inside the club.


I scanned the club and I cannot see him.  As I continue searching for Jiyong, I can feel my phone vibrating inside my bag.  I checked my phone and Fatima is calling me.  I tried to get out of the club quickly but due to my sprained foot, I cannot.  The phone already stopped vibrating when I went out.  I dialled her number and she answered it straight away.


"Jeka unnie, where are you?  Are you still with Jiyong?"  she said.


"No, he actually left me inside the tea house, he had done something weird earlier, I will tell you everything later, how about you?  Is Youngbae with you?"


"No unnie, we're about to go on a date when Amy called me.  I am here at the hospital."


"Why?  Who's in the hospital?"


"It's mom, Amy said that she fainted and collapsed earlier but she's okay now so you don't need to worry, hmm.."


"Hew, I'm glad that she's alright, I believe she just cleaned Amy's house, am I right??"


"You got it right unnie, you know, I really would like to think that it's hard taking care of a parent rather than a child."  she chuckled over the phone and I smiled.


"Me too, I'm beginning to think about that too, anyway, where's Youngbae?"


"Ahm.. I left him."


"Chincha???"


"Yeah, I know, I'm stupid, yes, but, I don't have a choice, I am so worried earlier and I haven't thought about him, right now, I don't have any form of communication with him."  she sighed and I let out a breath.


"Just like me, Jiyong just left me without saying anything.  Gladly he paid our dinner.  What hospital is that?  I'll go."


"At St.  Luke's Hospital.  I'll be planning to stay here overnight to watch for my mom, you don't need to go here, go home now and rest, your foot hurts right?  Yeah unnie, just go home and rest.  We will be back in the afternoon."


"Okay, I'll see you later, bye."  I said and I hung up the phone.  I hailed a cab and went inside slowly.  Yeah right, I should now call it a day.


~~~~~


"What happened to you Ji?"  I thought you are with Jeka?  I thought you are on a date?  Where are you?"  Youngbae shouted over the phone as he put on some appropriate clothes.


"I can't Bae, I don't think I can do it."  he cried over the phone.  He is currently laying on his back on the car park outside the club.


[FLASHBACK]


Jiyong stood up from his seat and threw his wine glass somewhere followed by a growl.  He grabbed the bottle of whiskey as well and smashed it on the floor.


"Sir!  Sir!  Calm down!"  the bartender tried to stop him and he shot him a death glare.  He pushed him away and punch him on the face.  The crowd went crazy and everyone is trying to stop him.  The male bouncers tried to talk to him but he's brushing them away.  They haven't got a choice but to carry him and bring him out of the bar.


"Put me down!!  You don't understand me, no one can understand what I'm feeling.  She hurt me!!!  I can't forgive her, hey!!!"  he shouted and began slapping the big guy's back.  Once they are outside the bouncer threw him somewhere at the car park, his back hit the solid floor and he growled in pain.


"You !!!  Don't you dare go back inside the bar or else we'll take you to the police!"  he shouted and they went back inside the club, leaving Jiyong behind who is now crying.  He's just not sure if it's because of physical pain or emotional pain.  He managed to take out his phone and sent a quick message to Youngbae who immediately called him.


[END OF FLASHBACK]


"Where exactly are you?  Damn it Jiyong!"  he shouted as he storm out of the hotel and hailed the very first cab that he saw on the road.  He instructed the driver to take him to the Cable.


"Are you still at the club?  The tea house?  What?"  he continued to ask Jiyong.


"I don't know, they don't understand me. I'm dead Bae."  he laughed sarcastically and Youngbae just shook his head.


"You are ing drunk again.  I'll be there in a minute, stay still and do not go anywhere."  he dropped the call and instructed the driver to drive faster.  In just 15 minutes, he reach the club.  Youngbae went out of the cab fast and scanned the area.


", where can he be?"  he asked himself.  He went inside the club and check every seat and table, he's not there.  He went outside and reach the carpark.


~~~~~


[Youngbae's POV]


"Ji!!"  I exclaimed.  There he is.  Laying on his back on the stony floor near the lamp post.  I can see that he's hurt.  I ran to him and helped him sat up.


"Ji, what's wrong?  What happened to you?"  I asked and he laughed and cried at the same time.  I can smell pure alcohol from his breath.


"Bae, what am I going to do?  I can't seem to forget about her.."  he said as his voice trailing off.  I sighed.


"Yah!!  Do you think you can forget if you're going to lose yourself Ji?  You need to be strong, it's for your own good!"  I shouted and he let out a cough.


"Ji, I know that it's hard, but you need to move on.  I thought you are OK with Jeka earlier?  You even went out on a date right?  Aish.  Come on, we need to go back to the hotel, you look like ."  I groaned and help him stand up as we walk towards the cab lane.  He walked groggily so I struggled to keep him in place.  Gladly there is a cab that passed by and we get inside quickly.  I instructed the driver to take us to the hotel.


Jiyong is now sleeping with his head leaning on the head rest.  He really is having a hard time moving on.  He's dead drunk.  I believe he will not remember anything that he had done today.  We reach the hotel and since Jiyong is sleeping and I can't wake him, he sleeps like a log as you may know, I asked one of the hotel staffs to help me carry Jiyong to our room.  I handed him ten pounds once we entered the room.


I stared at Jiyong and removed his sunglasses and hat.  I put a wet towel on his forehead so that he can feel much better once he wakes up.  I slumped in bed and I realized that I haven't eaten anything yet.  I dialled room service and I ordered steak.  After about 10 mins the food was served.  As I began eating it, I decided to check twitter again if she had mentioned me or anything.  None.  Hmm, okay.

 

I finished eating when suddenly my phone rang.

 

Thank heavens.


~~~~~


WHAT DO YOU THINK???? :))))))


SORRY IF IT'S AWFUL.


I LOVE YOU ALL.  XOXO