CHAPTER 10

SO IT'S YOU

 




HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE.  <3


~~~~~




[EARLIER, AFTER JEKA AND JIYONG'S CONVERSATION OVER THE PHONE]


Jeka squealed and shouted like crazy in the living room.  She is hugging one of the throw pillows and lying on the couch.  Fatima stormed down the stairs and stared at her unnie.


"So, what have you talked about then?"  she asked and Jeka sat up still hugging the pillow.


"He said that he wants to make up to me, so we are going out today."  she said.


"Oh, that's nice, by the way, what exactly had happened last night between you and Jiyong, you said that he left you at the tea house right?  Why?  Did you tell him something or what?"


"No, I didn't do anything, we are talking about ourselves and he said that he wants to know me better, and by the time that he said that, he called me Dara by accident."  Jeka explained and Fatima's eyes widened.


"Dara?  Is he talking about Dara Park of 2NE1?"


"It could be, but I'm not sure yet, then he is not aware that he called me that so I told him.  After I told him that he accidentally called me Dara, he just cried and ran out of the tea house.  Weird right?"


"Yeah, that's really weird unnie, but at least he gave you a call.  Glad that Youngbae gave your number to him."


"So, why did you give my number to him any way?"


"Youngbae told me that he fetched Jiyong from the club because he was dead drunk and he is not himself, then I told him that you went home alone and Jiyong left you, so I gave him your number so that Jiyong can contact you if in case he wants to apologize or to explain himself.  Looks like he did what we're thinking."  Fatima smiled and Jeka chuckled.


"Thank you for doing that, I'm so happy right now.  I can't believe I will be on a date with Jiyong again.  I am only thinking that it will be you and Youngbae but not me and Jiyong."  she wiggled her eyebrows and Fatima blushed.


"Yah, don't say that."  she giggled and Jeka hugged her shoulders.


"I am really curious right now on what Jiyong will tell me about him and Dara.  He even told me that he will make this day memorable for me."  Jeka muttered.


"Good for you then, just share it with me once you get home okay?"


"Of course, I'll just prepare myself.  Bbyong!"  Jeka giggled and went upstairs and to her room.


~~~~~


[PRESENT TIME]


[JIYONG'S POV]


is agape and she has an obvious look of shock on her face.  Mirroring how she looks like, I am also shocked with what I said so I shook my head.


"Oh~ I~ I mean, I like you as you are and as a person, ahm, sorry, you may think that, Jeka, ~"


"I understand, no need to explain yourself Ji, I get what you mean."  she said smiling.  I sighed in relief.


"Noona, is it okay if we can stay together this day?  I just needed someone to talk to."  I said and she nodded.


"Of course Ji, just make sure that this is all your treat."  she giggled and I smiled at her.  She's really cute and she never fails to make me smile.


"Of course noona, I won't allow you to pay for this, I'm the ones who treated you."  I winked at her and she blushed.


"Alright, so where are we going now?"  she said and I held my chin trying to think.


"I would like to visit the zoo..  are you okay with it?"


"Hmm, it's already 2PM, the zoo closes at 4PM, can we make it on time?"  she asked and I chuckled.


"If we are going to leave now then we can make it."  I stood up and she did the same and we walk out of the tea house and towards the road.


"Jiyong?"


"Ne?"  I answered.


"Is that the reason why you got drunk last night?  Is because you remembered her?"  she asked me seriously and I nodded.


"Yeah, I remembered her through you, but it was just an accident.  I really like to forget about her, and I don't want to talk about her as well."  I said honestly.


"I'm sorry."  she looked down and stopped walking.  I turn her around and lifted her chin up.


"No need to say sorry.  It's not your fault.  I want this day to be special, I don't want to talk about anyone else, just the two of us.  Arasseo?"  she looked at me and she nodded.


"May I?"  I let out my hand and she grabbed it biting her lower lip.  Damn, she is too y in that gesture.  Woah, relax Ji, you're just getting to know her.  Patience is a virtue.


I held her hand as we walk down the street.  I am smiling all the time because I am genuinely happy that Jeka is with me.  I really hope that this will work out okay, I hope I can forget about Dara and I can move on.


After about thirty minutes of walking and sharing thoughts and stories, we reach the zoo laughing at ourselves.


"I really can't forget about that Ji when you became the guest at Infinity Challenge, that's just too crazy."  she said while still catching her breath.


"I know, I am also laughing at myself when I remember it.  I seriously wanted to do that again."


"You should, and bring the other members again.  It will be hilarious."  she giggled as we went inside the zoo.  I paid for our tickets and we happily walked inside.  She really is a hardcore YG Stan.  She idolizes us and the 2NE1 members.  I really admire her for that.


"So, what do you do Jeka?  Are you working?"


"No, I'm studying, I'm a med student."  she smiled as she stared that birds.


"Really?  That's nice.  You must be very intelligent then."


"Not really, it's actually mind destroying."  she said and my eyebrows creased.  She looked at me and smiled.


"I mean, there are a lot of things and theories to memorize and to discuss with the professor,"  she glared at me, obviously giving me a hint that she doesn't mean that word literally.


"Oh, alright.  Okay, hmm, do you really like your course?"  I asked and her face fell a bit.  She gave out a soft sigh.


"To be quite honest, I don't."


"Oh, why did you take it then?"  I asked and she sat down on the bench and I sat beside her.  She let out a breath before looking at me.


"My parents like this for me, actually, it's my mom.  But Dad is afraid of my mom so he cannot argue with her.  Medicine is OK but it's not really my thing."  she looked away and I looked down.


"It must have been hard for you , haven't it?"


"Yes it's really hard, I actually failed my first year in my master's degree, I thought it will make my mom change her mind and let me take the course that I want, but she didn't budge.  She still insists that I need to complete it, if not.."  her voice trailing off.


I didn't ask her.  I just looked at her and let her decide if she's willing to tell it to me.  She closed her eyes before saying,


"She will not consider me as her child anymore."  by the time she said that a tear escaped her right eye but she quickly brushed it off.


"I'm sorry, I~ I was carried away."  she laughed and looked at me.


"If you don't mind me asking, what is the course that you are interested in?"


She smiled and looked up the sky upon hearing my question.


"I like to be a dancer.  A professional dancer.  Dancing is my passion, it's everything to me."  there is a different light and glow in her eyes while she's saying it.  It made my heart melt.


"That's nice, why does your mom stopping you from doing what you want?  My mom has always been supportive of me of what path I would like to chose."  I said and she sighed.


"I can see that."  she smiled and I nodded.


"I hope she will change her mind soon, so that you will be a lot happier."


"I am okay Jiyong-ssi, I got used to it.  I already tried everything to make her change her mind but I'm unsuccessful.  I think I just need to live with it."  she sighed and looked at me smiling.  I stared at her brown eyes and she tilted her head.


"Why are you looking at me like that?"


"You're pretty."  I said and she looked down and blushed.


"I'm not, and please don't do that."  she said but I smiled wider.  I leaned to her closer and she looked at me.


"What are you do~"


I cut her off by kissing her softly on the lips.


~~~~~


[JEKA'S POV]


His kiss took me by surprise.  A big big big surprise.  He cupped my cheek using his right hand and I automatically wrapped my arms around his neck.  I realized that we are in a public place so as much as I want to make the kiss last forever, I pulled away from the kiss.  His eyes are still closed and my breathing uneasy.


"Ji, we should not be doing this."  I stood up from the bench and fixed myself.  I think I am as red as a tomato right now.  Why the did he kissed me?  I turn my back on him to hide my embarrassment and my flushed cheeks.


"I'm sorry.  I shouldn't have done that.  I was just carried away."  he said.  I am currently biting my lower lip to keep myself from smiling.  I held my hands together to stop it from sweating.


"Why~ why did you do that?"  I asked him, I can feel the shakiness in my voice and I just can't seem to stop it.


"I~ I want to."  he said and I slowly turn around to face him and in spite of wearing a scarf and shades to hide his face, I can notice that he's blushing.


"I'm sorry."  he looked down and I smiled.


"Th~ that's fine, I mean, like what you said, you were just carried away."  I sighed and jumped slightly breathing the fresh air.


"Hmm, I want to see the leopards and the puma, would you like to accompany me?"


He smiled and he held my hand as we walk towards the cages of the leopards.


To be honest, I just can't focus on the animals that I can see around me.  My attention has been shifted to Jiyong.  His kiss is just so perfect.  I mean, I have been kissed before but being kissed by Kwon Ji Yong is far from my wildest dreams.  Hmm, but then again.  Not really.  I mean I dreamed about being kissed by Jiyong.. and more.  I'll just leave it to your imagination.


I am enjoying this entire date with Jiyong and I am really happy and I can see that he is genuinely happy as well.


"Jeka, would you like some ice cream?"  he asked and I nodded.  We walk our way towards the store and while waiting for our turn, I coughed nervously and he looked at me.


"Thank you."  I said and he smiled at me.


"No problem.  Thank YOU, and you."  he said and I laughed.


"I haven't asked yet, do you have your managers with you?"  I said and the corner of his lips twitched.


"Nope."


"Oh, so it's just you and Youngbae then?"


"Yup."


"Does Yang Hyun Suk know that you are here?"  I asked and he didn't respond.  I am about to repeat the question but it's already our turn to order.


"What's for you?"  he asked me.


"Pistachio for me."  I said and he ordered two cones of ice cream.  He handed one to me and he started eating his.


"Ji, have you heard my question earlier?"  I asked him again and he sighed.


"You really want to know the answer?"


"Y~yes?"


"Actually, no one knows where we are."


"What?"


"We escaped.  BIGBANG escaped from Korea."


~~~~~


HOW WAS IT??? XD XD XD


I LOVE YOU ALL.  XOXO