CHAPTER 11

SO IT'S YOU








THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS! THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING!  I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ONE.  <3


~~~~~


[MAY 20 2013]


[FATIMA'S POV]



"That's what he told me."  Jeka said and I was stunned.


Dara and Jiyong had a relationship?  Dara cheated on him and Jiyong is still trying to move on?


"Wow, I can't believe this."  I said as I continue eating my late dinner.  Jeka unnie just arrived after her date with Jiyong, which she said that she really enjoyed.


"Me too, I really can't believe it at first.  Actually, I have to tell you something more shocking than that."


"Eh?  What is it?"


"They escaped.  Bigbang escaped from YG appa.  They left Korea without anyone knowing."


"What?!"  I asked as if I haven't heard what she said.



"You heard me.  Wait,  Youngbae didn't tell you?"


"No, he didn't say anything, where are the other members?"


"He said that Seungri is in Singapore, TOP and Daesung-ssi are in the Philippines.  Boracay to be exact."


WTF!!!


"OMG!  Jaecy, Emily, and Ann eonni are about to go there.."


"Really?"  Jeka eonnie asked me.


"Yes, they told me a while ago when I went online."  I said.


"Wow, I hope they can see each other there, but the boys may hide, I am also thinking because Erika is staying at Singapore and Janine is there as well right?  Will they be able to see Seungri too?"


"I am not sure, they will surely hide from people, of course, they just escaped.  I just wondered why they didn't go together."  I said as I stood up, putting my plate on the sink before washing it.


"I think it will be noticeable if they all go to the same place."  she responded and I nodded in agreement.


"Did he tell you anything else?"  I said and I can see her blushing a shade of crimson.


"Eh?  Why did you suddenly blush eonni??"  I teased and I sat on the chair in front of her.


"Hmm, nothing, I just remembered what he did to me."


"What did he do?"


"Hmm..."  she paused but my anticipation is getting on to my nerves.


"Yah, why don't you just tell.  I'm dying to know what happened."


"Hmm, he kissed me, that's it."  my eyes widened and she chuckled.


"H~he kissed you?  Oh my gosh eonnie!!"  I squealed and she laughed.


"When he did that he is also shocked, and he said that he was carried away."  she looked down and I chuckled.


"Looks like he likes you eh?"


"I don't know Fatima, after that, we just acted normal, we ate dinner then we've gone our separate ways.  We actually talked about Dara accidentally, then he just stared at nowhere and I think that he's thinking about their past that time.  I mean, I can't tell, we just met like yesterday.  I don't want to assume anything."  she said and I nodded.


"I understand.  You also mentioned that he's still trying to move on, right?"


"Yeah.  I really felt bad about what happened to him.  She cheated on him.  Why can't she just tell him straight away that she found someone better, that could have been easier.  Jiyong-ssi will be hurt in any way since he loves her, but the pain could have been easier to bear if she just decided to be honest."  she muttered and I let out a sigh after nodding my head.


"I kind of dislike Dara unnie now after what she did."  I said.


"Me too, in fact, I never liked her ever since."  she laughed and I smiled.


"You're so mean eonnie."  I said and she laughed harder.


"I'm just kidding, you know I love YG Family and 2NE1.  Any way, is Aunt Fe okay?"  she asked after laughing.


"Yeah, we took a walk at the park earlier since she said that she's a bit bored.  She's at her room now."  I smiled and she nodded.


"So, Fatima, are you ready for your "date"  tomorrow?"  she asked me and I blushed.


"Hmm, I think I'm ready?"


"Yah dongsaeng-ah, what's with the question!  You should be ready!  Aish.  Youngbae obviously likes you.  Unlike Jiyong to me, which is unpredictable, so you need to be ready as you can be!"  she winked at me before storming up the stairs.  I sighed and noticed my phone ringing.


Speaking of an.... angel?


~~~~~


[Jiyong's POV]


[EARLIER]


"No need to send me home Jiyong-ssi, I can go home myself."  she smiled and I pouted.


"I want to send you home, just to make sure you are safe."


"Ji, I'm not a child, don't worry about me OK?"  Aish, I don't think that I can make her agree with what I want so I just let her be.


"Okay, if you insist.  Let me take you to the bus stop."  I said and she nodded.


We kept silent during the walk.  I don't know what's with me, I kind of like her already and to be honest I enjoyed her company and I am hoping for more memories with her while I am here.  After a few minutes we reach the bus stop.


"I'll be okay here Jiyong-ssi, it may take another ten minutes for the next bus to pass."


"I'm fine, I will wait.  Let's sit down, shall we?"  I said and she just shook her head but complied.


"Noona?  How long have you been a VIP?"  I asked her and she looked up trying to think.


"Hmm, I started 2009, so about four years now."


"Wow!  So Bigbang is already known in the Philippines that year?"


"Yes, partly because of 2NE1, Lollipop eh?"  she said and I nodded.


"Oh, okay.  I remember Dara noona started in the Philippines as an actress."  I recalled and she laughed a bit.


"We call her Krung-krung.  I was really shocked and glad at the same time since she made it at YG and at 2NE1.  Its like she was given a second chance to prove herself.  Her career ended up not too well in the Philippines."  she said and I looked down.


[FLASHBACK]


[Still Jiyong's POV]


"That's fine Jiyong, I mean, it's a long time now and I have already forgotten about it.  I still love the Philippines and I am sure that they still know who I am."  she said cheerfully.


We are at my place, sitting on the couch, hugging each other.  We just talked about her experiences when she is still in the Philippines.  It really didn't end up well since she doesn't have any manager that can accompany her so she just accepts whatever offers thrown to her so that she can have money.


"You should've gone to Korea straight away baby girl, I won't allow that to happen to you."  I said as I kissed her forehead.  She giggled and pecked my lips.


"That will be awesome if that happened earlier.  But no need to worry, I am here now, you are with me and I'm with you.  I am more than happy and thankful."  she said and I giggled at her cuteness.


"I love you baby girl."  I whispered.


"I love you too Kwon Jiyong-ssi."  she chuckled and I kissed her.  She responded almost instantly and I lifted her off the couch easily without breaking the connection of our lips.  I carried her until we reach the door to my bedroom.  I pulled away from her and she opened her eyes.  I looked at her and she nodded, answering the unspoken question that I want to ask her.  I opened the door to my bedroom and laid her on the bed.


[BACK TO THE PRESENT TIME]


"Jiyong?  Jiyong-ssi?"  I snapped when I noticed Jeka noona waving her hands in front of my face.  .  I went back to the past again.  I ran my hands through my face.


"I'm sorry, I'm just~"


"Thinking about her?  I know, I understand.  The bus is here now, I need to go Jiyong-ssi."  we both stood up and I scratched my head in dismay.


"Nice to meet you Noona. Thank you for being my date.  I'll see you soon."


"Thank you too Jiyong-ssi.  Take care."  she said and she went inside the bus.  I waved at her figure through the bus window.  I groaned and tug on my hair once the bus is out of sight.


"Damn it damn it damn it!!!"  I cursed and I can see the people looking at me and I felt a bit embarrassed.  I walk out of the bus stop and bowed my head.  I am still thinking about her, but I noticed that I don't miss the moment.  It seems that I just remembered it but with less emotions.  I shook my head and hailed the cab to the hotel.


Youngbae welcomed me as I open the hotel door.  I slumped on the couch holding my head.


"How was it Ji?"  he asked me as he finished eating his food.


"It's lovely Bae, I had a great time."


"Are you sure?  You look confused."  he noticed the crease on my forehead.  I looked at him and closed my eyes due to frustration.


"It happened again."  I whispered and he gasped.


"What did you do?  You left her again and you went to the bar?"


"No!  I mean, I remembered Dara noona while I'm with Jeka."  I said and he looked at me and his eyes turned into slits reading my expression.  I tilted my head in confusion.  He snapped and I got shocked.


"At least you didn't lose yourself again, and you're not crying.  You just seem confused but you are not sad.  It's working Ji, you're improving!"  he cheered and a smile crept on my face.  Yeah, I noticed that I am not totally sad when I thought about her.


"Wow man!  You're improving.  Jeka is helping you, you must go out with her more, she might be the girl for you."


"You think so man?"  I asked him and he tapped my shoulders and smiled at me.


"Yes.  Admit it, you are attracted to her, right?"


"Yeah, I really like her, but do you think I can love her?"  I asked, totally confused.


"It depends on you, or would you like to be stucked on being a heartbroken idol?"  he smirked and I looked at him with my mouth forming an O-shape.  He laughed and left me in the room.  I heard him shouted that he will just go to the private pool.


I don't want to be a heartbroken idol!  Aish.


~~~~~


[Youngbae's POV]


I walk my way towards the private pool at the fifth floor.  I asked the hotel manager to have it closed and will just allow me and Jiyong to go there for that week.


I already planned everything for our date tomorrow.  I will take her to a fine dining restaurant and I will invite her here at the hotel so that we can go night swimming.  I smiled as I think of what will happen tomorrow night.


It's already 9PM, is she still awake?  I thought twice if I am going to call her or not.  I decided to call her.


"Hello oppa?"


"Hi, Fatima, did I disturb you?  Are you sleeping already?"


"No I'm not oppa, I just finished eating."  she said and I smiled.


"Jiyong just got back from their date, looks like they are okay."


"Yeah, unnie is happy too, she said that she enjoyed the day."


"Yeah, hmm, are you ready for tomorrow?"  I asked her and she didn't respond yet.


"Ahm, ne oppa."  she said shyly and I chuckled.


"Don't be shy, just be comfortable with me."  I said and she let out a small laugh.


"Oppa, I'll see you tomorrow, my mom is calling me."  Too bad.


"Oh, okay, I'll see you then, thank you."


"Thank you too oppa, Good night."


"Good night, I~"  she already hung up.


"I love you..."


~~~~~


IT WILL BE FATIMA AND YOUNGBAE'S TURN NEXT CHAPTER!!!  <3  <3


I LOVE YOU ALL.  XOXO