CHAPTER 2

SO IT'S YOU






@lorime, Aigoo.  Hahaha.  Thanks.  I will make it more exciting.  Wah.  I hope this will turn out well.  LOL.


HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ONE.



~~~~~


[FLASHBACK]


[Jiyong's POV]


"Noona?  Where are you?"  I shouted over the phone as I ran around the YG Building.


"Jiyong, what do you want?  I'm busy."  she said and I closed my eyes in frustration.


"It's been two weeks noona, you're not answering my calls, you're not responding to my messages.  What the hell is wrong with you?"  I shouted while still trying to search for her.


"Nothing is wrong with me Jiyong, I just can't answer the call and the messages because I am too busy, you know that we are preparing for our comeback."  she said and I groaned.


"Are you in the building?"


"Yes I am."


"I've gone to all of the studios here, your recording studio, your dance studio, the rehearsal studio, you're not there.  I've gone to the cafeteria, to YG's office, not even a shadow of you."  I stopped in front of my studio and let out a loud breath.


"Sandara-shii, I want you to answer me, where are you?  Are you hiding from me?"  I said and I heard her let out a breath.


"Jiyong, I'm sorry."  she muttered and I closed my eyes.


"Why are you saying sorry baby girl?"  I said with a strain in my voice.


"I'm breaking up with you.  I don't think that this will still work out."


"Noona, let's talk about this, meet with me, I~"  I haven't got the chance to continue when she hung up.  I cursed inwardly and punched the wall with my right fist.  My eyes began to water as I drop down on my knees.


"Hyung!  What happened to you?"  Seungri approached me and crouched at my left side.  He patted my shoulder and I blink the tears away.


"I need to see her, Seungri, she's breaking up with me, she didn't tell me why."  I struggled to stand up.


"Wait, what?"  he said as he helped me stand up.


"You heard what I said maknae, she's breaking up with me, I want to know why and where she is, have you seen her?"


"No I haven't hyung, Bom noona, Chaerin, and Minzy are at the cafeteria, but Dara noona is not there."  he said.


"Damn it!  She told me that she's here!"  I exclaimed.  I said as I ran towards the cafeteria, Seungri following me behind.  The elevator door opened and we quickly went inside.  I tapped my foot unpatiently as I bit my thumbnail.  We reach the ground floor and I set foot to the cafeteria.  I saw the three of them and Seungri is right, noona is not here.


"Where's Sandara?"  I asked no one in particular.  They all looked at each other and then to me.


"Ah~she~she is~"  Minzy stuttered and she looked scared.


"She told me that she's here, but obviously she's not?  Is she hiding from me?  Are you guys hiding her from me?"  I almost shouted.


"Oppa, why don't you sit do~"  Chaerin said but I cut her off.


"Just tell me where she is,"  I said and Seungri tap me.


"Hyung, sit down first, you need to relax."


"No, I won't relax not until they tell me where the hell she is for God's sake!"  I shouted and luckily it's just us in the cafe.  Chaerin and Minzy looked down and Bom noona hold my arm.


"Jiyong-ie, calm down please, I will tell you where she is but you need to relax, sit down for a minute, listen to me.  Jebal."  Bom noona looked at me and I sighed loudly and sat down.  Seungri sat beside me.  Bom noona let out a loud sigh before speaking.


"Dara is not here, she left after our rehearsal.  She's been like that for the past few weeks Jiyong.  We thought that she's seeing you after the rehearsal but sadly she's not."  she said and I looked at her.  


"All of us had noticed it oppa, sometimes I'm texting and asking you where you are if you can remember.  You always say that you are at the studio but Dara unnie is telling me that she's gonna meet you outside.  That's the time that we felt that she's lying to us."  Chaerin said and my eyebrows creased.


"I actually caught Dara unnie talking to someone over the phone last week.  When she noticed that I'm coming, she quickly hang up the phone and smiled at me."  Minzy said with her head bowed.


"One day I asked her what's happening.  I told her everything we had in mind and all of our intuitions are correct."  Bom noona said before looking straight into my eyes.


"Dara-shii is seeing another guy."


[PRESENT TIME]


I sat up from bed abruptly.  I can hardly breath and I'm sweating.  There is a sudden pain climbing up my nerves and I hold on to my head.  I dreamed about it again.  I'm glad that it didn't continue because it may be called a nightmare.  I closed my eyes and laid on the bed slowly.  It's running through my head over and over again.  That was back in March for heaven's sake Jiyong!  It's been a hell of a time.  Why can I not move on?  My thoughts are interrupted when Youngbae went out of the bathroom.


"Oh, you're awake, any problem Ji?  You look pale."  he asked and I sat on the edge of the bed.


"I dreamed about it again Bae.  It's hunting me."  I said and he sighed.


"Ji, I know it's hard but you need to let go of her, she is happy with someone else."


"I'm trying!  Am I not?  I mean, that's why we are here, right?"  I said and he sat beside me and patted my shoulders.


"Okay, why don't you take a shower and let's go out?  You want to go to Chrome hearts right?  Let's not talk about any of it, let's enjoy and have fun.  Arasseo?"  he said shooking me and I let out an honest laugh.


"Thank you man, I don't know if I can live without you."  I said and he gave me a brotherly hug.


~~~~~


[Same day]


[6PM]


"What are you planning to buy Fatima?"  Jeka asked the younger girl as they went inside the Chrome Hearts shop.


"I want to check how much is the bracelet that Youngbae is wearing during their comeback, it's really nice."  she answered as they went to the bracelet section.


"Oh, yeah that's really nice, are you going to buy it?"  she asked.


"Maybe, it depends."  she giggled and they went to look for that certain bracelet.  Jeka continued walking and she didn't realize that she's not looking forward.  She bumped into someone.


"Mianhe, oh, I'm sorry."  the guy said and it startled Jeka.


"Tha~that's fine."  she said and she looked at the guy as he walk towards the other side of the store.  A smaller guy approached him and they began talking.  Fatima is busy looking at the other side so she made her way towards the side where the two guys are.


She inched closer until she was able to hear what they are talking about.  They are obviously speaking in Korean, they are wearing sunglasses, hat, and scarf that hid their faces.  She tilted her head while walking towards their direction.  The guy that bumped her looked at her direction, she quickly hid herself from them.  They might think that she is a stalker.  She went to Fatima's side but still looking at the men's direction.


"What's with you unnie?  Are you okay?"  she asked her and Jeka looked at her and shook her head.


"Nothing, it's just that, those two guys are speaking Korean.  They must be from Korea."  she said and they both laughed.


"It's not like you haven't heard someone speak in Korean before."  Fatima said while still looking for the bracelet that she wants.


"Have you seen it yet?"  Jeka asked Fatima and the younger woman shook her head.


"Is it a rare kind?  I cannot see anything alike."  she muttered as they continue searching for that bracelet.  


[Jeka's POV]


Why can't I take my eyes off of the two Korean guys?  I am thinking that I know who they are, but will that be possible?  They are in Korea right now as far as I know, but I want to take note as well that they can get out of the country sometimes for vacation.  Fatima is still busy looking for the bracelet while I'm observing the two.


"Yah!  I found it!  Jeka unnie!"  Fatima screamed at the top of her lungs.  I looked at her and she is holding the bracelet.  I squealed and stared at it.


"That's perfect!  It's almost the same!  Female version!  How much?"  Okay, that's a silly question.  I know that it will cost a fortune.


"GBP 350.00.  Damn it."  she cursed and I sighed.


"Are you going to buy it?''  I said and she stared at me.  I creased my eyebrows and she looked down.


"I want to buy it, but, it's too expensive.  My mom will kill me once she go back.  Why did we go here anyway, I will just be disappointed.  BIGBANG members are rich kids."  she said and I looked at the two men at the left side of the store.  They are still randomly looking anywhere.  I looked back at Fatima who is still holding the bracelet.


"I'm not going to tell her that you bought it,"  I said and I wiggled my eyebrows.  She stared at me and bit her lower lip.  "I promise!"  I rose my right hand up and she sighed.


"Okay okay, I'll buy it, Mom doesn't know what Chrome Hearts is anyway, come one eonni.  You like anything?"


I rolled my eyes at the statement and she just laughed.  We went to the counter and she paid for the bracelet.


"I'll wait by the door!"  I said and she nodded.  I walk my way towards the exit but not missing the opportunity to take one last look on the two guys.


OMO!!!



~~~~~


I AM SORRY IF IT'S TAKING A WHILE FOR ME TO UPDATE, I'M BUSY, LOL.  AS ALWAYS.


IS IT STILL BORING?  AIGOO.  >.<