CHAPTER 1

SO IT'S YOU






FIRST CHAPPIE!!!  KYAAAHHH~


TO BE HONEST, MY FRIEND IS WRITING A FIC TOO, BUT SHE DIDN'T PUBLISH IT HERE IN AFF.  THIS IS LIKE A CONTINUATION OF HER FIC.  THIS IS MY PRESENT FOR HER THOUGH SHE DOESN'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT HERE AND SHE'S NOT AWARE THAT I'M WRITING THIS FIC TOO.  LMAO.  I DEDICATE THIS STORY TO HER. <3


TAKE NOTE THAT EVERYTHING IS FICTIONAL AND NOTHING IS REAL. :)))  ALL OF THE CONTENTS ARE BASED ON MY IMAGINATION AND THINKING. :P



~~~~~


[May 18 2013]


"What will you do?"  Jiyong said as him and Youngbae walk towards the arrival area of the Heathrow Airport.


"I gathered this information from her account.  I hope this is correct."  he muttered while checking his notebook.


"She works at Newmont Engineering Co Ltd.  14 Julien Road, London.  I just don't where she lives, if she lives on the same road or not."  Youngbae continued.  Before they reach for the exit, Jiyong stopped and Youngbae looked at him.


"Can you recognize me?"  he asked, looking at Youngbae as if he's looking at a mirror.


"NO, how about me?'  he said and he did the same.  Jiyong raised his thumbs up and they went outside the airport.


"My aches."  Jiyong groaned as he stretched as they gone through the automatic doors.


"My head aches, it's almost a 12-hour flight but it's still 3AM in here.  Where will we stay?"  Youngbae said as they walk down the stairs towards the cab lane.


"I booked at the Landmark.  Didn't I tell you?"


"No you didn't.  Well, that's okay, that's a nice hotel.  Come on, I'm dead tired.  I want to sleep first, let's visit Chrome hearts later?"


"Yeah, I'll buy something there first, when will you start looking for her?"


"I don't know to be honest.  I don't know where to start."


~~~~~


[Youngbae's POV]


"Why don't you start at the company where she works?  That will be a good start."  Jiyong told me and I let out a sigh.


"There is no information about their employees on their website.  I can't check her profile there."  I told him as we went inside the cab.  Jiyong instructed the driver to take us to the hotel.


"Are they contacting us?"  I asked out of the blue and Jiyong snapped at me.


"I bet they are, but I turn off that phone so I am unable to check."  Jiyong looked away and I sighed.


"Are you feeling much better now?"  I asked him and he nodded and sighed.


"I still can't believe that she's done it to me, I know that our relationship is on and off but, I just don't think that it's right."  he shook his head and I patted his shoulder.


"You'll get through this Jiyong, I know you can.  Now, let's enjoy our vacation and help me find my girl.  I will help you find one too."  I smiled at him and he smiled back.


"Arasseo."  he said and I chuckled.  I looked at my notebook and saw her picture.  Memories of the past came back.


[FLASHBACK]


[June 2011, Still Youngbae's POV]


Twitter is really fun.  I've been using it for few months now.  I'm enjoying it and I can follow my idols and role models at the same time.  But I've noticed something really strange and inviting.  A random fan.  Yes.  A very unusual fan or follower.  Most of the fans are mentioning and tweeting me that I'm so handsome and I'm so hot and all that stuff, putting in praises and almost a worship.  Some are erted as well which I just shrug off.


Her tweets are different from the others.  She tweets me with caring messages like how are you oppa?  You look tired with your performance earlier, are you okay?  Take a good rest, something like that.  It brings smile to my face and I find her really special.  I really like dark-skinned girls, I find them hot and lovely.  I looked at her profile.  She's from the Philippines.  Fatima.  Hmm..


I really want to thank her for the concern that she's giving me.  I cannot mention her since it will be seen by my followers and my other fans.  I need to think of something.


I played through twitter and noticed that there is the Direct Message option.  Cool!  I tried to send a message and putting her username but it's not appearing.  Why?  I double check the help screen.  Aish!  I need to follow her first before sending her a message!  .  It will be seen by anyone if I'm going to follow her.  Hmm..  What if I'll just follow her, then after I send the message, to unfollow her?  Good idea.  But how can she reply?  Maybe she can just mention me.  Okay, I can do this.  I followed her and composed my message.


"Hi, thank you for all the mentions.  It's really appreciated.  So, you're from the Philippines?  Do we have a lot of fans there? Kk, you take care always and I hope to see you soon.  God Bless! ^^~"


Will that message be okay?  Hmm, I think that's fine.  I pressed on send.  After it was sent,  I waited for about one hour to check if she's online.  I waited and waited....  None.  She mustn't be online.  I unfollowed her straight away before anyone can notice...


[PRESENT TIME]


"You're drifting to the past again Youngbae, we're here."  Jiyong knock my thoughts back to reality and I snapped.  I let out a small laugh and we get out of the cab.  Jiyong get the card from the receptionist and we went straight to our shared room.  Once we reach the room I quickly laid on my bed and I drifted off to dreamland.


~~~~~


[FATIMA'S POV]


[MAY 18 2013]


"Damn it!!"  I cursed inwardly as I put on my eyeglasses before storming out of the house.  I was halfway through the door when someone stopped me.


"Fatima!  Wait!!"  Jeka unnie shouted and I was forced to stop.


"What?  I'm running late unnie."


"You've forgotten your phone, again."  she said and I sighed.


"I'm sorry unnie, thank you.  I'll see you, what time do you go home later?  I wanna check something at Chrome Hearts."  I said.


"At 5PM, will I see you there then?"  she said and I nodded.  I waved goodbye to her and rode the bus to my workplace.  The place is just near but I only have 20 damn minutes to go there.  I don't normally get late but it's just that my mom is not around that's why no one woke me up.  Jeka unnie sleeps like a log so I don't expect her to wake me up.


It's been a few months now since we moved to London.  I kinda miss the Philippines.  My friends.  I'm just happy that Jeka unnie decided to continue her studies here in London as requested by her parents so that I will not be all alone.  My work as an engineer is not easy.  Well, that's my chosen field so why am I complaining now.  I sighed and just accepted the fact that I'll be late today and my boss will not be happy about it.  After about another 30 long minutes, I reach the office.  My boss welcomed me with a wicked smile on his face.


"You're late Ms.  Cruz.  What happened?"  he asked me and I looked up to him.


"I'm sorry Mr.  Davis, there is traffic along the way."  I answered and he chuckled.


"You know I hate late people, but I will let it pass for now since it's the first time.  Don't be late again."  he said and he went back to his seat as I settle myself on my desk.  I sighed as I waited for my computer to load up and the picture of him appeared on my screen.


His eyesmile never fail to melt me.  His cold voice soothes my ears whenever I listen to it.  I loved almost everything about him.  Even though he changed his hairstyle to the weirdest style you'll ever imagine, I still love him.  Yes, I really think I am in love with him, and that hurts me.  I know that I can't be with him but I still have a little hope in my heart.


The day that he sent me a message via twitter made me delirious.  I was the happiest person on earth.   That message have increased my hope that I can be closer to him.  I hoped and prayed that more messaged from him should come in but unfortunately, nothing more came.  For the past two years, nothing appeared under Direct Messages.  I keep on tweeting him just like what I normally do, but still nothing happened until I almost give up and consider the fact that he just did it for fun and he will never repeat it.  I let out a loud breath before opening my tools and software needed for my job.  I sat straight and started working.


~~~~~


[Jeka's POV]


Fatima always forget about her phone, and she's done it again this time.  I sat down on the chair as I continue reviewing my notes.  I have an exam today and I need to study till I die because my professor is one hell of a torture.  I drank my coffee and browse my notes.   I check the clock and it's 9AM.  Did Fatima arrived on time?  I think she's late, but it's just the first time that she's late so that shouldn't be a problem.


Studying here in the UK is hard, but I find it challenging.  Leaving the Philippines is not easy but I think that it's time to obey my parents, in fact I'll be staying with Fatima and Aunt Fe so I still have someone with me.  I dropped my notes on the table when the clock reads 10AM.  I took a quick bath and choose the clothes from my closet and storm out of the house.


City of London University is way way bigger than the university where I studied in the Philippines.  There are some occasions that I got lost and I need to ask random students who are just eyeing me but they always respond.  I plugged in my earphones and listen to my favorite songs while waiting for the bus to arrive.  Crayon by G-Dragon played through my ears and I smiled in content.


G-Dragon is my ultimate crush and bias in Bigbang.  He has this charisma on stage that no one can ever match, even his bandmates I'm afraid.  He has gone through a lot of scandals and troubles but that didn't affect me.  It made like him more.  He serve as an inspiration to me and his music relieves my stress.  I am a year older than him, too bad I cannot call him oppa but that's okay.  He will just call me noona if in case we will meet.  I'm crazy am I?  I know.  The bus arrived without me knowing and I was almost left behind.  I quickly ran towards the bus and jumped on it and rode my way to the University.


~~~~~


I KNOW THAT IT'S BORING, IT'S JUST STARTING.  I AM SORRY.


I WILL UPDATE SOON. XD


I LOVE YOU ALL. :))))))  XOXO