CHAPTER 26

SO IT'S YOU

 

 

 

 

Annyeong!!! So, has anyone have any reaction on my announcement?  Hahaha!  If none, that’s fine.  If there’s any, you can always let me know, arasseo?  If you think that there is something wrong with how I write my story, feedback is always appreciated J

 

Here is another update.  Most likely this would have at least ten more chapters at a maximum before I begin my new fanfic.  I hope that would receive love too! :D

 

Anyhow, please check this new update!

 

~~~

 

[MAY 24, 2015]

[JEKA’S POV]

 

Am I supposed to believe what that girl said?  There is still a little hope in my heart that what I heard from her were just lies.  However, how come she has Jiyong’s phone?  If Ji doesn’t know that she’s here, he wouldn’t allow that girl to use her phone, would he?

 

I was just about to get up when I heard my phone rang.  It was a different number.

 

“Hello?”  I said.

 

“This is Dara.  We need to talk.”  She said sternly and I stood up abruptly.

 

“Why do you want to talk to me?  Is there something that we need to talk about?”  I said and I heard her sigh.

 

“Of course, there is, Jeka, come on.  I am not fighting with you; I would like to talk to you seriously about Jiyong.  Please.”  She said with her softest voice.  Now it’s my turn to sigh.

 

“OK then.  Where should we meet?”

 

[AFTER AN HOUR]

[AT THE CAFÉ NEAR THE CABLE]

 

I went inside the café and found her sitting at the right-most side of the place.  I found the entire situation eerie because I was just here earlier with Jiyong and now I am meeting the girl that will always be a part of Jiyong’s life.

 

I sat down on the chair infront of her and she smiled at me.

 

“How are you?”  she smiled and I was surprised.  She was so calm and I don’t understand why she was talking to me that way.

 

“I- I am OK.”  I said with my head bowed.  She really is pretty despite having a disguise.  She looks really young though she is two years older than me. I cannot deny the fact that I am a fan of her since they debuted under YG.  Even when she was an actress back in the Philippines, I already watched out for her.

 

“I am so sorry about earlier.  I know that I was too harsh on you.  I didn’t mean to do that.”  She said apologetically.

 

“What do you want from me?  Let’s not beat around the bush, unnie.  What is the reason why you invited me here?”  I asked her straight-forwardly and all of a sudden, she flushed her wicked smile.

 

“So, you’re the type that likes sugar and a bit of spice, eh?  No wonder you like Ji.”  She smirked and took a sip of her mango juice.  My lips twitched and let out a sigh.

 

“I will give you what you want and what you need to hear then, Jeka.”  She straightened up and I did the same.

 

“So, did Ji tell you about what happened to us?”  she said and I nodded.

 

“Just like what I was thinking…”  she trailed off and took a bite on her cake.

 

“I had an affair with an older guy, I thought he’s better and he loved me more that Ji…however, I was wrong.  He is married and even has kids.”  She grabbed a tissue.

 

“I was the most stupid girl that you will ever meet, Jeka.  Letting someone like Ji go just because I felt comfortable with someone else is ridiculous.”  She got teary-eyed while saying those things so she wiped the few tears that escaped her eyes.  Why is she being like this all of a sudden?

 

“When the news about the escape of the BIGBANG members was cascaded by YG himself within the company, I didn’t have any second thoughts and I need to follow where Ji had gone….”

 

“One day, I saw Mr. Oh, the CEO of the Incheon airport, came to the building, I had an idea that Yang Hyun Suk-sajangnim contacted him to find out the details of their flights.  So I followed him and sneaked in to YG’s room and I heard their conversation.”  She stopped and I looked at her with my eyes wide open.

 

“So, were you able to hear their conversation?  Are your instincts true?”  I asked her, without realizing that I might have asked the wrong question, however, she nodded in response before continuing.

 

“Ne, Mr. Oh was able to get all of their flight details and he shared everything with Sajangnim.  That’s why I learned that Ji and Bae went here and of course I found out where the others are too.”  She said calmly and I sighed loudly.

 

“So, what is YG going to do about it?  Now that he knows where they are?”  I asked her and she shook her head.

 

“He doesn’t have any plans of following them or having them captured or whatever.”  She clarified and I rejoiced internally. 

 

“However, he definitely has plans when they go back… or if ever they’ll be involved in a scandal or news whatsoever…”  I snapped at her last statement.

 

“What do you mean?”  I asked her and she smiled.

 

“Earlier I went to Ji and Bae’s shared room at the Landmark.  While I was talking to Youngbae, a girl came and talked to us.  I believe her name was Fatima…”  she trailed off and took another sip from her drink.

 

“Youngbae called her ‘jagi’, which means ‘honey’ in Korean… she called him the same… it was obvious that they are in a relationship…” she said and my mouth is a bit agape.  I don’t know what to say because I am 100% sure where is this heading.

 

“Moreover, it looks like you are in a romantic relationship with Jiyong too.”  She said and she took her phone out of her bag and looks like she is searching for something.  After a few minutes, she handed the phone to me.  I hesitated for a bit but she just nodded at me, encouraging me to grab it. 

 

I grabbed the phone and it took me awhile to look at the screen.   I gasped when I saw a picture of me and Jiyong at the lobby of the Landmark.

 

“Swipe it to the right.”  She instructed and I followed.  A few more pictures of Jiyong and I at the mall and at the café appeared.

 

“I took those pictures when I was following the two of you, just to be sure that he really is Jiyong.”  She said and she took the phone away from me.  My hands are shaking and tears are about to escape my eyes but I brushed it off.  I stared at her and she has this sheepish smile on her face.

 

“OK.  I know where this is headed, Dara-ssi.  I am not stupid or anything.  So, you are going to use those pictures to blackmail me or Jiyong so that you can steal him from me and have him get back to you, is that it?”  I said with an obvious strain in my voice.  She laughed and slowly clapped.

 

“Well, yes, that’s part of the plan.  However, I know that Ji is as stubborn as a three-year-old kid, so I am not sure if that plan alone will work… so…”  she stopped halfway when I silently shouted.

 

“So?  What?  Isn’t that enough, Dara?  Isn’t that ridiculous and crazy enough?  You are about to destroy not just Jiyong’s image, but also BIGBANG’s and the entire YG Family, including you.  Have you thought of that?”  I said and I cannot seem to stop the tears that are escaping my eyes.  She looked away and let out a breath.

 

“I understand that you want to win Jiyong back, however, do you really think this is the best way to do it?”  I said and she didn’t speak.

 

“I know that you are not a bad person, to be honest you are my favorite member in 2NE1.  Ate Dara… you’re very sweet and nice to fans and to you your dongsaengs.  Please, do not do this…”

 

“ENOUGH!!!” she shouted with her voice shaking. 

 

“I don’t care about what you say, Jeka.  If you will not avoid Jiyong, I will release these pictures as well as tell everyone that Youngbae is dating a random girl here in London, I am serious about that.  Do you think I will listen to you?  You’re just a fan.  I will do what I want and I don’t care about what will happen.  So think about it, Jeka, you and your friend will be the reason for Jiyong and Youngbae’s misery, not me. Got it?”  She stood up and grabbed her bag and placed 2 pounds on the table before running towards the exit of the café.

 

I need to go to the Landmark as soon as possible.

 

[FATIMA’S POV]

 

Where did she go?

 

I am holding on to the note that Jeka unnie left at her room before I stormed my way out of the house again to go back to the Landmark.  I told Youngbae to wait for me there and we can find Jeka unnie together.  I told him not to tell Jiyong oppa about it too.  I grabbed my phone and dialed Bae’s number.

 

“Fatima, are you on your way?”  he asked me as soon as he picks up the phone.

 

“I am, oppa, I’ll be there in a few.  Where should I meet you?” 

 

“Meet me at the lobby, jagi.  You take care.”

 

“Thanks, oppa.  I’ll see you in a few.”  I said and I hung up.  I hailed a cab and instructed the driver to take me to the Landmark.

 

[JIYONG’S POV]

 

I woke up because of the continuous ringing of the doorbell.  Who could this be?

 

I stretched and ran to the door and peeked through the small hole.  It’s Jeka noona.  I stared at her for a few minutes.  I missed her.  I miss her so much.  However, I need to avoid her.  I need to stop whatever relationship I have with her because I know that it’s for the better.

 

“Noona?”  I shouted and I saw her face lightened.

 

“Jiyong?  Yes, this is noona.  There is something that I’ve got to tell you…”

 

“I am busy; I cannot talk to you right now.”  I responded.

 

“Jiyong, this is very important, you’ve got to let me in.”  She insisted and I sighed loudly.

 

“We’ll talk about it some other time, but not now.  Leave me alone.  Please.”  I said half-heartedly.  Of course I don’t want her to leave, I also want to know what she’s about to say.  However, if I let her in and talk to her, I may not be able to control myself and the plan that I have in mind will be thrown out of the window.

 

 I peeked through the hole and saw her hands on , crying.  I looked away almost instantly.

 

“Looks like everything that she told me is correct.  That’s why you’re avoiding me.  Thank you so much for everything, Jiyong.  Even if it’s just temporary and fake, it felt so real for me.  I wouldn’t forget everything.  I will always be a fan.  Sorry if I get too attached.  Sorry.”  She shouted before I heard her loud footsteps away from the door.  I cried and leaned my forehead against the door.

 

[YOUNGBAE’S POV]

 

“Did she call you already?”  I asked and she shook her head.

 

“No, not yet.”  She answered.  We are standing at the lobby of the hotel, near the entrance.  Fatima is trying to reach Jeka but the phone just keeps on ringing after several attempts.

 

“What do we do now?” I said while holding her hand.  I was shocked when she squeezed it a bit too tight.

 

“UNNIE!”  she screamed and I looked at the direction where she is looking.  I saw Jeka noona crying while walking towards us.  She approached Fatima and hugged her tight.

 

“Unnie, what happened?  Why are you crying?  Why are you here?”  she asked her continuously and I approached them.

 

“Did you talk to Jiyong?”  I asked and the two of them released from the hug.  Jeka noona nodded and Fatima and I looked at each other.

 

“You left a note for me saying that you need to meet someone very important.  Is this what you are talking about?’’  Fatima asked her and she shook her head.

 

“I’ve met someone earlier today before I went here.”  she said.

 

“What?  Who did you meet then?”  I asked her.

 

“Let’s take a sit first and let’s get you some water.”  Fatima said and we all went to the lobby and sat one of the couches available.   A waiter passed by and I asked for a glass of water for noona.  It came almost immediately and I handed it to her.  She drank almost all of it before speaking.

 

“Dara unnie called me again earlier today.”  I said and Fatima and I stared at her.  She nodded before continuing.

 

“She told me to meet with her at the café near the Cable.  She told me that she is desperate to win Jiyong back. So, she told me some of her evil plans to be able to achieve it.”  She said and I looked at her with confusion on my face.

 

“What???”  Fatima shouted.  I looked at her then back to Jeka noona.

 

“What evil plans?  I never thought Dara noona would even think of doing that.  She used to be a sweet lady and very fun-loving.”  I said and Jeka noona shook her head.

 

“Apparently, because of her love for Jiyong, it would make her do it.  I believe she really is serious about it, Bae.”

 

“So, what are her plans then?”  Fatima spoke this time.

 

“She mentioned that YG already knows where you are, but he doesn’t have any plans of following you are whatsoever.  Unless... you will be involved in scandals or a bad news will spread while you guys are here…” 

 

“You mean…”  I trailed off and my eyes widened.  I looked at Fatima and she has this questioning look on her face.

 

“What?”  she asked me and Jeka noona continued.

 

“Since she had found out about your relationship with Fatima… and me being involved with Jiyong romantically… she has plans of spilling the beans to the netizens if I don’t stay away from Ji.”

 

I closed my eyes in frustration. 

 

“I knew it.  I know that she might’ve used that against us.  her.  Dara-noona is as desperate as hell.”  I grunted and Fatima held my hands tight.

 

“Wha… What the… What is she thinking?  Is she even thinking?  Oppa… what should we do?”  she looked at me with her doe eyes that started to well.  I hugged her tight.

 

“We can do something about this, jagi.  I won’t let her do it.  I promise.  I will protect you, and Jeka and Ji too.  I need to find her.  I need to find Dara noona and talk to her about this.”

 

“No need for that, Bae.”  Jeka noona said.

 

“Wh..why?  Unnie?”  Fatima said.

 

“I tried to talk to Jiyong about Dara noona’s plans.   I went to your hotel room but he doesn’t want to talk to me.  I don’t know if he knows Dara’s plans already, or he just wants to avoid me.  If you want to talk to Dara, tell her that Jiyong is done with me and has nothing to do with me anymore.  So she can go herself or Jiyong whatever she wants to do.”

 

~~~

 

 

I apologize for any grammatical errors or anything like that :D

I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN.  THANKS EVERYONE!