CHAPTER 20

SO IT'S YOU

 

 

 

I AM TERRIBLY SORRY ABOUT THE OH-SO-LONG WAIT I KNOW THAT IT'S REALLY, REALLY LONG AND UNBELIEVABLE.  I JUST WENT THROUGH A "WRITER DEPRESSION" THING, WHERE IN YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO CONTINUE WITH THE STORY OR WHAT.  THAT'S IT.  I AM REALLY SAD DURING THOSE TIMES SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME YEORUBUN.

 

 

 

OH-WELL, I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS WILL GO.  I HAVEN'T WRITTEN ANYTHING FOR MORE THAT A MONTH.  I HOPE YOU WILL STILL FOLLOW THIS STORY.

 

 

 

I DON'T WANT TO PROMISE THAT I WILL UPDATE AGAIN SOON BECAUSE I AM STILL ADJUSTING.  FORGIVE ME GUYS.  T_____T

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

[JIYONG'S POV]

 

 

 

"How's it going noona?"  I hugged her as soon as she set foot inside the cafe.  "I miss you a lot."  I smiled after kissing her forehead.

 

 

 

"Yah, stop that Ji, it's embarrassing."  She blushed and I smirked.  "You like what I am doing don't you?"  I said and she slapped my chest.

 

 

 

"Aniyo, shut up Ji, we have something to do."  She said as she sat on the chair in front of me.

 

 

 

"Fine, so, what should we do to have them back together?"  I said and she pouted.  She's so cute.

 

 

 

"We need to set up a date for them, but they should not know that they will meet each other," she said and I tilted my head in confusion.  She rolled her eyes on me.

 

 

 

"I mean, we will tell them to meet us somewhere, but we should not mention that they are with us."  She explained further.

 

 

 

"I don't get it."  I said and she rolled her eyes before groaning loudly.  "Ji!  Are you playing on me?"  She said and I laughed hard.  It's so nice pissing her off.

 

 

 

"I'm just joking, sorry, you're so serious, I understand what you mean noona."  I winked at her and she laughed sarcastically.  "Noona, I'm sorry, I'm just joking.  I got your idea, OK?  How can we do that?  Where should we do that too?  Do you have any suggestions?"  I asked her seriously.

 

 

 

"I'm planning a dinner date, but it's common already.  How about you?"

 

 

 

"Hmm… why not a date at the swimming pool?  Private pool?"  I suggested and she raised her right eyebrow.  Her lips twitched and I smiled.

 

 

 

"That is… unique, but great.  Where will it be then?"

 

 

 

"At the hotel, we own it."  I said and her thin eyes widened.

 

 

 

"You own the pool at the hotel?"  She said and I nodded.  "We rented it for our entire stay; you may want to stay there with me as well."  I winked at her and she blushed.  She shook her head.

 

 

 

"We need to fix this first; we need to help our friends Ji."

 

 

 

"Alright, I'm just asking. So, what are your plans?  Is Fatima at home or at work?"

 

 

 

"She's at home, she called her boss saying that she is not feeling well,” she said and I pouted.

 

 

 

"AHA!"  She shouted and I was shocked.

 

 

 

"Why do you need to shout like that noona!"  I said and she giggled.

 

 

 

"Since Fatima is just at home and you said that Youngbae is not leaving the hotel room, why not make it today?"  Her eyes beamed and it mirrored mine.

 

 

 

"That's great noona!  I can come to the pool to arrange everything, and you just have to convince Fatima to come along.  No problem with Youngbae though, he just needs to go three floors down to reach the pool."  I said and she nodded.

 

 

 

"OK, OK, but, wait, what should I tell her anyway?  If I will tell her that it will be at the Landmark, she will have a hint."  Oh.  Yeah she has an idea.

 

 

 

"Why not cover her eyes while you're inside the car?  Tell her that you have a surprise for her?"  I suggested.  She rolled her eyes again.

 

 

 

"She will easily know that I will take her to Youngbae if I do that.  She knows how I think, and it will be so obvious Ji.” she frowned and tried to think.

 

 

 

"Why not just tell her that Youngbae wants to talk to her?  I'll do the same?  I think they're just shy to ask each other any ways."  I said bluntly and she nodded slowly.

 

 

 

"I think that's better.  In that way we don't need to tell a lie because that's what they really want, we are just doing it for them."  She said and I nodded.

 

 

 

"But we need to make sure that they will talk.  We need to stand by them."  She immediately followed.

 

 

 

"Of course, but we should not be inside the pool area as well.  They might get shy, you know, we can just be security guards if in case they will escape or what."  I smiled and she nodded.

 

 

 

"Great, I guess it's all settled?  What time will we go there?"

 

 

 

"Hmm, what time is it?"  I glanced at my watch.  "It's 2PM, a lot of time for us.  Want to go to the hotel first so that you can help me?"  I showed my puppy eyes and she looked like she's thinking about it.

 

 

 

"Okay, but I need to head back home at 5PM, to make Fatima ready, and then at 8PM, we can go back."  She said and I grinned.

 

 

 

"Let's go?  I'll just ask the waiter that we're taking the food out."  I winked at her and signaled the waiter to do so.  The food was given and I paid it and we're off to go.  We hailed the cab and we went inside.

 

 

 

"I remember something."  I snapped and she looked at me.  "Seungri called me earlier; you wouldn’t believe what had happened to him."  I said and her eyebrows creased.

 

 

 

"What is it?  Something wrong?  Bad?"  She looked at me with worried eyes.

 

 

 

"Yeah, he was kidnapped by a family of weirdo; the daughter is a big fan.  He said that he was captured while he was walking around the food shops in the streets of Bayfront.  The father, who happened to be the chief of Police, had seen him in the hotel where he's staying.  So they took him.  He was about to get married to the girl but he was able to escape.  Luckily he bumped into a girl who helped him and now he's staying at the girl's house for the mean time."  I said and Jeka's mouth is agape.

 

 

 

"Oh my gosh.  That was crazy.  Gladly he was able to escape.  It will be a very, very big scandal and trouble for all of you if he wasn't able to do so."  She said and I nodded.

 

 

 

"Yeah, and you know what?  The girl who helped her is girl, a VIP, from the Philippines, and the same age as him.  Funny right?"

 

 

 

[JEKA'S POV]

 

 

 

As far as I know Seungri is staying in Singapore.  So, he escaped and a VIP from the Philippines helped him?  Could it be that it's –

 

 

 

"Noona?  Are you okay?  Why are you so quiet?"  Jiyong snapped at me and I looked at him.

 

 

 

"No, I was just thinking, one of my friends from the Philippines is staying in Singapore right now, and she's a VIP, she has the same age as Seungri."  I said and Jiyong stared at me.  "Did he tell you what the name of the girl is?"  I asked again.

 

 

 

"No, but if you want we can ask him."  He said and when he's about to get his phone, I stopped him.

 

 

 

"No need, I mean, if it's her, she should've contacted me already.  Not that she will boast it out but you know, it's a fan girl and friends thing.  There are a lot of people in Singapore so, never mind."  I sighed and Jiyong chuckled.

 

 

 

"If what you're thinking is correct then it will be a great coincidence.  Right?"  He said and I laughed.

 

 

 

"Yeah, and it will be insane."  I laughed and his eyes glowed.

 

 

 

"Oh, I remember, he said that the girl is also a teacher in Singapore, is your friend a teacher?"

 

 

 

OMG!  Did he just say that the girl is teacher?  I looked at him with eyes wide open.

 

 

 

"A – A teacher, did you say?"

 

 

 

"Yeah, why?  Is your friend a teacher in Singapore?"

 

 

 

"Yes she is, oh my gosh.  Right now I'm really thinking that it's her."  I said biting my lower lip.

 

 

 

"If you want I can ask Seungri so that we can know."

 

 

 

"I'll be the ones to ask my dongsaeng, but right now I think we need to fix Fatima and Youngbae's problem first."  I said and he nodded.  After a few minutes, we reach the hotel and we went straight to the lobby.  I shook the thoughts off and helped Jiyong converse with the Manager and we set up the place.

 

 

 

[After one hour]

 

 

 

"Alright, it's all set noona, you can go back home and invite Fatima over.  I will let Youngbae know about this."

 

 

 

"Arasseo, I'll go ahead Jiyong."  I said as I walk out of the hotel, Jiyong at my side.  I am about to get out of the hotel when Jiyong grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him.

 

 

“See you later baby girl.”  He said and he gave my lips a quick peck.  Before I can even react, he already ran inside the hotel, hopping like a rabbit.

 

 

OK fine, yeah, I liked what he did.  I blushed as I walk towards the bus stop and rode my way home.  I hope that our plan will work.

 

 

~~

 

 

“Youngbae-yah!”  Jiyong jumped on the bed and Youngbae sat up groggily.

 

 

“What’s wrong, man?”  He scratched his head in annoyance.

 

 

“Stand up and wash up Bae, you are about to meet someone.”  Jiyong said and Youngbae’s eyes squinted in confusion.

 

 

“I am about to meet someone?  Who?”

 

 

“Fatima.”  Upon saying that, Youngbae’s eyes widened and he stood up from the bed.

 

 

“Oh, she’s here?  Wait, why didn’t you tell me right away?  I look like a mess Ji!”  He almost tripped while running towards the shower.  Jiyong laughed.

 

 

“Youngbae!  She’s not YET here.  She’s just about to go here at 8PM.  What’s with the rush?”  He joked and Youngbae let out a loud groan.

 

 

“You scared me to death!”  He sat on the chair and stared at Jiyong.

 

 

“Is she going here in the room?”  He asked Jiyong and he shook his head.

 

 

“Nope, we’ve set up the pool.  You will meet there at 8PM.”  He smirked and Youngbae bowed his head.  He looks confused and troubled to Jiyong sat beside him.

 

 

“Youngbae, this can be your last chance with her, make the most out of it, apologize, and tell her that you love her.  OK?”  Jiyong stood up and patted his shoulder.  He closed his eyes and breathed deeply.  He smiled and taps Jiyong’s hand that is on his shoulder.

 

 

“I will man, thank you so much for helping.  I will do the best that I can.  I will get her back.”

 

 

~~

 

 

[FATIMA’S POV]

 

 

“Dongsaeng-ah!  Open the door!!” 

 

 

I can hear Jeka unnie’s voice through my door.  She’s banging the door loudly so I was forced to stand up from my bed and open the door for her.

 

 

“Unnie, what’s with all the banging and shouting?”  I asked her in a slightly annoyed voice and I looked at her and she is smiling from ear to ear and I can see that she’s hiding her giddiness.

 

 

“Fatima, you need to prepare.”  She said as she made her way inside my room and shut the door close.  I followed her with my eyebrows creased.

 

 

“I need to prepare for what?”  I asked her and she is now selecting clothes from my closet.

 

 

“You have a date with Youngbae tonight.  He contacted me and he wants to meet you at the hotel.”  Her eyes glimmered when she took at the white summer dress from my closet.

 

 

“Ahm – wait unnie, is it right now?  Or –”

 

 

“Yes, at 8PM tonight.  Skip work tomorrow.  This is the time to set things right and be with the one you love Fatima!  Go for the gold!  Do you like this dress?  Or you want something else?”  She smiled at me and my mouth is slightly opened.  I blinked a few times before shaking my head.

 

 

“Unnie, wait a minute, I don’t know what to say to him, I –”

 

 

“No need to think about that, now, you take a shower and fix yourself.  No buts, no anything, OK?”

 

 

OMG.

 

 

~~

 

 

[Youngbae’s POV]

 

 

“Are they here?”  I asked Jiyong.  We are waiting inside the private pool and I am nervous as hell.  I missed her so bad, but I just don’t know what to say right now.  I hurt her, and I don’t know how I can ease the pain that I’ve caused her.  Is a simple apology enough to make it go away?

 

 

“I think they’ll be here any minute, they are in the cab now going here.”  Jiyong answered and he looked at me.

 

 

“You OK man?”  He asked me, staring at me as if checking if there are damages on my face.

 

 

“I don’t know.  I’m nervous, what should I say first?”  I said and he let out a sigh.

 

 

“Bae, I believe in you.  You just have to be honest and be true to her, and to yourself.  That’s the best thing that you can do.  Tell her that you are sorry, terribly sorry, since that’s exactly the truth, right?”  He raised his right eyebrow and I looked down.

 

 

“Arasseo,” I answered then I stood up, walk around the place.  After a few more minutes, I hear Jiyong say,

 

 

“Youngbae, here she is.  We’ll leave you now, good luck!”

 

 

~~

 

 

 

[IN SEOUL]

 

 

“So, when will you come back Dara?”  Bom asked her friend while they are inside the car going to Incheon airport.

 

 

“I will not come back until Jiyong is with me.”  She is not looking at Bom, she’s staring outside.  Bom let out a sigh.

 

 

“Dara, are you really sure about this? I mean, after what you’ve done to Jiyong, I don’t think he can forgive you straight away.  He might not talk to you, he might hurt –”

 

 

“I don’t really care Bom, I don’t care if he likes me to be there or not.  What I want to do is to see him, apologize, and have him back.  I know that he still loves me, but it’s never gonna be easy for him to forgive me, but I will try.”  She said as she began sobbing.  Bom circled her arms around Dara’s shoulders.

 

 

“OK, OK, I understand, don’t cry anymore.”  She comforted her while she continued sobbing.  After a few more minutes, they reach the airport.  Once they heard the confirmation of Dara’s flight, Bom kissed her cheeks goodbye.

 

 

“Take care sister, good luck!”  Bom shouted and Dara just nodded before waving and entering the departure area.

 

 

“London, Jiyong, here I come.”  Dara muttered with a smirk.

 

 

~~

 

 

I KNOW THAT IT’S BORING, FORGIVE ME FOR BEING LIKE THIS.

 

 

I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN.  FIGHTING!!!!!