CHAPTER 21

SO IT'S YOU

 


 

 

 DOUBLE UPDATES! AHAHA.

 

BTW GUYS, I’VE ACTUALLY POSTED A “ONE SHOT” FOR THE FIRST TIME!  HOPE YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT, HERE’S THE LINK:

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/442470/happy-birthday-best-friend-seungri

 

NEXT CHAPPIE COMING RIGHT UP!!

 

~~

 

The door shut close.  The noise echoed through the small, chilly place.  Their nervousness doubled, or even tripled.  She’s standing near the door, hoping that somehow her unnie and oppa can open it and let her out, but, knowing them, they are not going to allow it.

 

He’s just staring at her, his feet grounded.  What he really wants to do is to enclose her in his arms forever, but hell, he cannot move.  Suddenly, the girl looked his way, and then they both blushed crimson.  He let out a small laugh, and the girl bowed her head and looked at her feet.  No one dared to move or speak after that.  So, what happens now?  Youngbae is the first one to give in.  He cleared his throat and walk slowly towards Fatima’s direction.  The girl noticed and she slowly looks up meeting his gaze.  When he’s just a foot away, he stopped.  They both stared at each other for a few seconds.

 

“Fatima –”

 

“Oppa –”

 

They both said at the same time.  They blushed again.  This time, Fatima decided to speak first.

 

“Oppa, I’m sorry,”

 

“No Fatima, I am so, so, sorry.  It’s my entire fault.  I’m stupid and I don’t know how to think, please forgive me.”  He moved closer and he managed to hold her hand.

 

“Oppa, it’s not your fault.  I think I shared too much, too soon.  I understand why you reacted that way.  I mean, any guy will have that reaction.  It’s really terrible.”  She continued and she looked down.  Youngbae lifted her chin up and he gazed at her shaking his head.

 

“Jagiya, it WAS terrible.  I mean, it’s all in the past, and you said, you’ve forgotten about that and you’re stronger now, right?”  Fatima nodded her head and smiled.

 

“Thank you for understanding me oppa, thank you for all of this.”  She muttered. 

 

“I am really sorry again.  I shouldn’t have done that in the first place.  Will you forgive me, jagi?”

 

“Of course oppa, you really haven’t done anything wrong.”  She shook her head and they both smiled.  They just stared at each other for a few minutes when Youngbae slowly cupped her cheeks.  She shivered.  Wait; is he about to kiss her?  Right now?  Here?  The butterflies in her stomach are doing cartwheels and tumbling.  Youngbae moved closer and closer, until their lips meet.

 

Fatima circled her arms around Youngbae’s neck, like it was a routine.  Youngbae let go of her cheeks and circled his arms around Fatima’s waist, pulling her closer.  The couple pulled away when they were out of breath.

 

“I love you, Fatima.  Will you be my girlfriend?”  He asked all of a sudden.  He is not sure as well why he even asked that.  Fatima stood there eyes and mouth open.  After a few seconds, she managed to pull herself together.  She decided to not answer that question this time.

 

“Hmm, can we like, eat first?  I haven’t eaten much since this morning.”  She giggled and the guy released from the hug and rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

 

“Sorry, jagi.”  He whispered and the girl just smiled.  They walk their way towards the small dining table and sat down.

 

[Fatima’s POV]

 

I am so happy.  Finally, we’re OK.  Youngbae apologized to me and of course, I will accept it straight away.  We are eating quietly, but happily.

 

“Oppa?”  I asked him out of the blue.

 

“Yes jagi?”

 

“What do you like about me?  I mean, you told me that you liked me since you saw my picture on Twitter.  As you can see, I’m not really that pretty or what, so I’m just curious.”  I asked and he smiled.

 

“To be really honest, I cannot specify.  I believe one of the reasons I got attracted to you on the first sight is because I really like dark-skinned girls, but what attracted me the most is the way you talk to me, or I should say, the way you TWEET.”  He showed his eye smile and my heart jumped a bit.

 

“The way I tweet?”  I asked him and he nodded.

 

“Yes, those sweet, caring tweets of yours.  No one actually tweeted me that way, just you.”

 

“Really?”  I asked him and he nodded again.

 

“Oh, I didn’t know that.  You have a lot of fans across the world that’s why I never really think that it’s just me who’s tweeting you that way.”  I said and continued eating our food.  We continued talking and we are both giggling and laughing at each other.

 

“I remember your Alive Tour in Manila.  You made a mistake during your Café performance, I was like, ‘wow, it’s so nice seeing Bigbang make a mistake live!’”  I laughed and he laughed as well.

 

“Yeah, I remember, you are distracting me that time!”  He said and I giggled.

 

“I didn’t even know that you are looking at me.”  I clarified and he nodded.

 

“I don’t want it to be that obvious.”  He joked and I stopped myself from being too happy.  The conversation went on and on and we got tired of talking.  I decided to swim, since there is just a pool nearby.

 

“I’ll go swimming.”  I stood up and approached the pool.  He followed me soon after.  I remember unnie asked me to wear a bikini.  An idea came up my mind. As I’m about to reach the pool, I know that Youngbae is behind me.  I turn around and bit my lower lip.  He looks at me and his facial expression is wonderful.  I reach for the hem of my shirt and toss it over my head, revealing my cute bra.  I saw Youngbae blink a few times and I giggled.  I ed my shorts and pulled the zipper down, slipping it down all the way to my feet.  I am now standing in front of him with my bikini, I cannot explain the look on his face but it’s more like he’s stunned.

 

“Oppa!  Let’s go!”  I shouted and he must’ve gone back to reality.  He shook his head a few times before removing his shirt and shorts.  Those abs.  OMG.  I shook my head slightly before jumping in the water.  Maybe the cold water will drift my mind away from my naughty thoughts.  I swam and when I’m about to reach the other end, my head bumped into something hard, and soft at the same time.  I lift my head up and squealed.

 

“Oppa!  What are you doing there?”  So that was Youngbae’s abs.  .  How can I remove this feeling then?  Aigoo.  He’s staring at me with dark eyes and he’s smirking.

 

“Jagi, you haven’t answered my question yet.”  He said softly and he circled his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.  The moment my chest touched his, I shivered.  I can see that he felt the same way too.

 

“Hmm…”  I teased.  I looked at him and nodded my head.

 

“Yes oppa, I would love to be your girl.”  I said and I smiled.

 

“Are you serious?  Are you really saying yes?”  He asked and I rolled my eyes at him.

 

“Do you want me to change my answer?  I can do that, I don’t want to be your girl anymore.”  I joked and I tried to remove his hands from my waist but he didn’t budge.

 

“I’m just kidding jagi.  Don’t leave me please.”  He said and I laughed.

 

“I love you oppa.  Thank you.”  I brushed my nose against his and we both giggled.  After a few minutes of just staring at each other’s eyes, I was hooked.  I don’t know what occurred in me but I just found myself kissing him passionately.  He began groping my behind and I moaned into the kiss.  He pulled away for a second before kissing me again, this time, it’s deeper.  I noticed that our hands are roaming around each other desperately, wait.  It’s too soon for THIS.  We should stop.  I pulled away abruptly and he looked at me, confused.

 

“Oppa, I – am not yet ready for this.”  I said as I look down and to stop my nervousness, I made small waves through the water using my hands.  He smiled and nodded his head.

 

“I know, I’m sorry jagi.  So, let’s just swim then?”  He chuckled and I nodded.  I began playing and splashing water to his side and he did the same.  We continued doing that and I genuinely enjoyed everything.

 

~~

 

“Looks like they just made up.”  Jiyong said, smirking.

 

“Yeah, I think so.  OMG, my dongsaeng is a grown-up now.”  Jeka giggled.

 

 When they noticed that the couple is kissing each other at the pool, they are thinking that the couple are about to do something more intimate.

 

“Where are we going now noona?  Looks like they don’t need us anymore.”  Jiyong pouted and circled his arms around Jeka’s waist.

 

“I’m tired.  I think I want to sleep and eat, I want to go home once they’re done.”  They walk towards the exit and reached the lobby.  They sat down and Jiyong ordered food for them.

 

“Noona, just stay here, you don’t have class tomorrow too, right?  We have two separate bedrooms in our room, so we can have some ME time together!”  He winked and Jeka shook her head.

 

“No way Jiyong, I need to go home.  Fatima and I needs to go home, Aunt Fe will be worried as hell.”  She said and Jiyong pouted more.  They both jumped when they heard Jeka’s phone ringing.  It’s Fatima.

 

“Hello dongsaeng-ah?  Done already?”  Jeka giggled.

 

“Huh?  What done already?”  Fatima answered.  Jeka rolled her eyes.

 

“Done with love-making!”  She said bluntly and the younger girl on the other line growled.

 

“Unnie!  We just kissed and nothing else!”

 

“Oh?  Really?  OK, I thought you are having in the pool, why don’t you try?  It’s super-hot and super- –”

 

“UNNIE!!!”  Fatima shouted and Jeka laughed to death.

 

“I’m just kidding!  BTW, why did you call?”  Jeka said after laughing so hard.

 

“I just want to know where you guys are.”

 

“Oh, we’re at the lobby, we are about to eat.  Why’d you ask?”

 

“Hmm… because Youngbae and I would like to go to the house, my mom wants to see him.”  She said.

 

“Alright, I’ll go with you then.”  Jeka said and Jiyong pouted.

 

“Noona!  Just stay here with me!”  He shouted and Fatima laughed on the other line.

 

“Yeah, Jeka unnie, just stay with oppa.”  She giggled and the older girl shook her head.

 

“No, no, no.  I won’t stay here with Jiyong, I will go home.”  Jeka muttered. 

 

“Why noona?”  Jiyong asked her and pouted more.

 

“I just don’t want to!” She stuck her tongue out and rolled her eyes.

 

“Actually unnie, we are at the cab already, we are about to reach the house in ten minutes.  It’s already late, so just stay there, I already told mom that you will not go home today and you’ll go home tomorrow.”  Fatima smirked.

 

“Why did you do that?  Fatima didn’t you know that –”

 

“Unnie, if I am happy, you should be happy too, you deserve it.  OK?”  Fatima said before hanging up.

 

[Jeka’s POV]

 

Why the did she leaves me here with Jiyong?  Aigoo.  I can’t be with him.  Not now.  Aish!  I put my phone inside my bag then growled loudly.  I can see through my half-lidded eyes that Jiyong is smirking.

 

“I bet they just left you, huh?”  He said and I rolled my eyes at him.

 

“Did you just talk to them?”  I said raising my left eyebrow.

 

“I didn’t!  We are together right?  They must’ve sensed that I want to be with you, and they don’t want to be disturbed.”  He said and I pouted and continued eating my food.  We eat in silence for a few minutes.

 

“Are you OK, noona?  I mean, of course I’ll take care of you while you’re with me.  I won’t let anything bad happen to you, if there’s anything that can happen anyway.”  Jiyong smiled and I let out a sigh.

 

“OK fine, as if I have a choice.  I will stay with you, but we cannot share rooms, I’ll stay at Youngbae’s room.”  I said and his face dropped.

 

“Noona, why do you want to stay at Youngbae’s room?  It’s much better if we stay at one room, right?”  He raised his right eyebrow and bit his lip.  Oh my God.  That’s just so…

 

“Noona, come on, I miss you already.”  He said and I blushed, understanding what he wants to say.

 

“I am really sleepy Jiyong, can we go up.  I need a shower.”  I said and we both stood up, walking our way towards the elevator.  He grabbed my hand while we are inside the elevator.  He’s playing with my fingers while gently pressing on each nail.  I lean my head on his shoulder while we’re waiting.  He placed a light kiss on the top of my head.  The elevator door opened and we went out and proceeded to their room.  He opened it and we went inside.

 

 Jiyong’s hands circled my waist automatically and pulled me closer to him.  On the next second, he is ravishing my lips in a hungry kiss.  I tried not to open my mouth but when he gripped my waist and slammed me to the nearest wall, I gasped and he s his tongue inside.  , my defenses are getting weaker and I found myself giving in.  He pulled away abruptly and he stared at me.

 

“I cannot tell how much I’ve missed you, noona.”  He whispered seductively before attacking my neck sensually.

 

THIS cannot be happening, not now.  He will just be disappointed.  I will be disappointed.  I tug on his hair hard so he was forced to stop.  He stared at me with shocked and disappointed eyes.

 

“Jiyong, we cannot do THIS.  I cannot.”  I said and he put me down gently.  I breathed in and out loudly.

 

“Jiyong, I have a PERIOD.  MENSTRUATION. So, I cannot do this.  I’m sorry.”

 

~~

 

 

“!  Noona, I’m so sorry!”  Jiyong moved away from Jeka and scratched his head.

 

“That’s OK Jiyong.  You know that I would love to do it with you again, but, now is not a good time.  That’s also the reason why I don’t want to stay here with you because you may be disappointed.”  She said as she looked down, playing with her fingers.

 

“Noona, I’m not disappointed.  I mean, if you’ve just told me the reason why then I will understand.  However, I will still ask you to stay with me.  We’re just going to cuddle.  Do you like that?”  He giggled and Jeka smiled and hugged Jiyong.

 

“Thanks Jiyong.”  She said and he hugged her tight then he suddenly lifted her from the ground and it made Jeka squeal.  He carried her to the bedroom and laid her gently.

 

“I’ll just take a shower,” Jeka stood up and went inside the washroom.  After a few minutes, she went out and Jiyong went inside.  Jeka lay on the bed with a smile on her face.  Jiyong went out of the washroom and lay beside her.  He stared at her as she sleeps.  He her cheeks slowly and kissed her lips softly.  His heart skipped a bit as he stared at her angelic face.

 

“Damn it, I think I’m falling in love…”

 

~~

 

[MAY 24 2013]

 

The plane landed at Heathrow airport at exactly 3am London time, which is 11am in Seoul.  Dara alighted from the plane and proceeded to the arrival area.  She sat on one of the chairs before she took out her phone and dialed Bom’s number.

 

“I just arrived at Heathrow Bommie,” she spoke.

 

“Glad you arrived safe.  So, what are you going to do now?”  Bom asked over the phone.

 

“Just like I said,” she grabbed her planner, “I have booked a room at the Landmark, so I’ll just go there now to rest.  Then after I’ve slept, I’m going to look for them.”

 

“By the way, how can you be sure that they are at the Landmark?”

 

“I just felt that they will stay there, Jiyong loves the hotel so much.”  She said as she stood up and pulled her luggage as she approached the exit of the hotel.

 

“Okay, call me if you need anything.  Have a good rest first before you begin your search. OK?”  She said and Dara smiled before riding a cab.

 

“I will Bommie, thank you.”

 

~~

 

[DARA’s POV]

 

I stretched my arms and sat on my bed as I yawn loudly.  I checked the time, it’s already 11am!  I slept long.  I stood up and went to the shower and wash up quickly.  I went out of the shower and grabbed my phone to check if someone contacted me.  I tried texting and calling Jiyong’s number but it says that the number is out of reach.  He must’ve used a different number so that no one can contact him.  Smart boy.  I dressed quickly and went down to grab myself some breakfast.

 

I walk around the floor, checking on paintings and decorations on the wall.  I turn left and I saw the glass door going to the private pool.  I tried to open it but it’s locked, then I noticed that there is a note on the door saying NOT AVAILABLE.  I’ll probably just check on it later.

 

I continued walking as I reach the elevator.  I reach the ground floor and I almost ran towards the cafeteria since I’m dying of starvation.  I sat myself and ordered breakfast.  I fiddled with my phone while waiting for the food to arrive.

 

I’ve already taken a few selcas when I decided to take pictures of the place.  I captured the ceiling with a chandelier, group of people talking and giggling, and a family with three kids who cannot keep their butts in place.  I shifted to my left side and I saw a couple at the corner of the cafeteria.  The girl is giggling and the boy is wiping the corner of .  I cannot see the face of the boy since his back is facing me.  I took a photo of them.  They look so cute.

 

Suddenly I felt sad, disappointed, and stupid.  I missed having a loving boyfriend.  I miss Jiyong.

 

The relationship that I had after Jiyong didn’t go well.  The guy is married.  I didn’t even notice it.  Stupid.  I am left with nothing, right now Jiyong is so mad at me and I am not sure if I’m going to get him back, ever.

 

I shook the thoughts away and began eating my food once it arrived.  I ate it fast so that I can start looking for Jiyong.  After I’ve eaten I tried to check if the couple is still there but they already left.  I smiled.  I hope that they will be with each other forever.  I stood up and walk my way towards the reception area to ask if they have a room booked under Kwon Ji Yong’s name or Dong Young Bae’s.

 

I walked slowly as I browse the pictures that I’ve taken.  I looked at the picture of the couple once more.  Just before I flipped to the next picture, I’ve noticed something.  OMG.

 

~~

 

I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN.