CHAPTER 16

SO IT'S YOU






@lorime, haha.. XD


@gemmaflame, yeah right, she's really frustrated.  LOL


@mivlashun, OMG, I seriously can't stop laughing at your comment.  Hahahahahahahahaha.


THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LOVELY COMMENTS.  :))))))


HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS UPDATE.  XD



~~~~~




[TWO DAYS LATER..]


[MAY 22 2013]


Fatima and Youngbae continued texting and calling each other during the past few days, and Fatima is still not answering him but Youngbae is patiently waiting.  However, Jeka still decided to avoid Jiyong.  She really likes Jiyong ever since she saw him, but she cannot seem to shake off the feeling that Jiyong is just playing around and he just wants someone to comfort him because he is heartbroken.


Just another day for the two of them.  Jeka woke up early since she needs to study for another torture, or in other words, exam.


"Aren't you going with me unnie?"  Fatima asked Jeka as she fix herself in front of the mirror at the living room.


"My class will not start until 2PM Fatima, you go ahead."


"Eh?  Why did you wake up so early?"


"Duh?  I need to STUDY."  she emphasized the last word and the younger girl just chuckled.


"Arasseo.  So, you're still avoiding Ji?"  she said and Jeka just nodded.


"He's always asking Youngbae about you, and Bae will ask me, he said that you are not answering his calls and texts."  she muttered and Jeka just scoffed.


"What are you telling Youngbae?"


"I just told him that you are busy."  she said and Jeka let out a sigh.  There has been silence when Jeka finally said something.


"I am afraid Fatima."  Jeka said and Fatima stopped what she's doing.


"Afraid of what?"


"Afraid of him.  I know that he likes me but he still loves Dara.  I think he's just using me to forget her."  she muttered and put the pen down and tug on her hair.  "I think he's just playing around and flirting.  You know that I don't do those stuffs.  I tend to fall in love easily and you know that."


"What if he's not just playing?  What if he really likes you?  Why not give him a chance?"


"I don't know, I'm too afraid to even look at him because I might get lost in his eyes once more."  Jeka confessed as she walk towards the fridge and filled in a glass of milk.  Fatima chuckled a bit and Jeka looked at her.


"What?"  she said as she took a sip on her milk.


"Nothing, I just remembered last last night.  I can remember your flushed and frustrated face when mom interrupted your make-up session with Jiyong."


"Fatima!!!  That's not funny!"  she blushed as she walk towards the table and slumped herself.


"I better get going unnie, just a piece of advise, you may never know what his intentions are unless you talk to him, hiding and staying away from him will not help.  See you later!"


~~~~~


[JEKA'S POV]


"AIGOO DONGSAENG-AH!!!"  I shouted as I watch my favorite dongsaeng leave the house.  Why is she saying those things to me?  It makes me more confused and disturbed.  What should I do then?  I put my pen down and walk up the stairs.  I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and stared at it.  I have ten missed calls and 20 messages from Kwon Ji Yong himself.   I laid on my bed while staring at my phone.  I almost lost my grip on it when it suddenly vibrated and rang.


"Get yo Crayon!  Get your Crayon, get your cray~  get your cray~ on....."


A name appeared on the screen with his picture.  GIYONGCHY.  He's calling again!!!!!  Am I going to answer it????  My mind battled.  The left side of my brain said that I need to answer it and the right side said not to answer it.  OK.  I think I am acting insane by saying that.


I decided to follow the left side of my brain any way.


~~~~~


[JIYONG'S POV]


FINALLY!!!


"Hi noona?  Are you okay?  Thank you for taking my call at last.  I missed you."  I sat up from my bed as I heard my noona said hello.


"What do you want Ji?"  she responded coldly and my heart sank.


"I just wanted to check up on you, you are not answering my call since Monday.  I am a bit worried about you.  You're not replying to my messages~"


"I am OK Ji.  I'm busy because I have a lot of exams coming."


"Okay, I understand, but why don't you tell me?  I mean, a single message will do, just for me to know that you are okay?"


"Why do I need to do that Jiyong?"  I was startled with her response.  I can't help but feel frustrated.  I let out a loud sigh.


"Why are you so cold with me noona?  Is there a problem?  Are you avoiding me?  Have I done something wrong that's why you are pushing me away?"


I am getting furious now.  The memory of me being cheated, thrown away, disregarded, is coming back.  It's all coming back to me piece by piece.  Unwanted tears came rushing down my cheeks as I waited for her to respond.  I just heard her sigh on the other line.


"Do you know what you are doing to me noona?  I am going crazy.  I can't stop thinking about you and here you are pushing me away?  Are you aware that I am hurting because I am being disregarded again by someone who I never expect to do it?  Damn it!!"  I screamed before throwing my phone somewhere in the room.


~~~~~


[JEKA'S POV]


OMG.  He dropped the call, he's crying on the other line.  He's angry.  OMFG.  What have I done?  I didn't know that he will feel and think that way.  !  I am so stupid.  I tried to dial the number again but he's not answering the call.


"!"  I screamed a little too loud that Aunt Fe stared at me.


"What's the problem Jeka?  Are you okay?"


"I am fine Auntie, I~ I just need to go somewhere."  I stormed up the stairs and check the clock, it's 9AM.  I still have a lot of time.  I washed up quickly and selected the clothes from my closet before going down.


"Auntie, I'll go ahead.  See you later."  I shouted as I walk out of the house.  I grabbed my phone from my bag and dialled Youngbae's number because for sure Jiyong will not answer me.  He picked it up almost instantly.


"Hello noona?"


"Bae, thank you for answering.  Where are you?  Have you seen Ji?"  I screamed over the phone while I ran towards the road to get a cab.


"Ah, I'm shopping noona, Jiyong is at the hotel."


"Which hotel Bae?"


"Landmark, why?  What happened?"


"I will tell you later, just tell me your room number please, I need to see him, he~he's crying earlier when I'm speaking to him."


"Okay noona, Room number 824.  Wait noona is everyt~"


"Thanks Bae, bye bye."  I hang up  and I went inside the first cab that passed by.


"At the Landmark please."


[AFTER 45 MINUTES]


"Jiyong-ah!!  Jiyong-ah!!"  I knocked on the door loudly as soon as I step foot in front of room 824.  He's not answering his goddamn phone all this time.


"Jiyong-ssi, it's me, I'm sorry for what I've done, I'm really sorry if you felt that way, I didn't mean too."  still no response.


"I am sorry if I've forgotten about what you've told me before.  Sorry for being insensitive."  I sobbed softly as I say those words.  I never really want to make him feel that way, I am just trying to play "safe".  I stood there for about I-don't-know-how-long-or-minutes but still no one opened the door and there's no sign of Kwon Jiyong.  I walked backwards and began walking away from the door.


"NOONA!!"


~~~~~


[JIYONG'S POV]


I smiled as I hear her apologizing.  I can't believe that she's going to come here and apologize to me.  I really want to know why she stayed away from me during the past few days.  I wiped my tears away as I open the door of our room and stepped outside.  I called her and she stopped walking.


"What are you doing here?  I thought you don't want to see me?  You're pushing me away right?"   I said and she turn around to face me, I noticed that she's been crying.


"I didn't intend to make you feel that way Ji, I~ I~m sorry, I totally forgot about your experience, I am so insensitive, I am sorry."  she said as she looked down on her feet.  I smiled and I approached her.


"Yah.  How can I ever resist my favorite noona!"  I smiled cheekily and she look up to me, after that she enclosed me in a power hug.  I hugged her back and kissed the top of her head.


"I will fully accept your apology if you're going to tell me why you avoided me after that night."


"I~ I got scared Ji, I decided to stay away from you because I~"  she suddenly stop speaking and I release from the hug and looked at her with my right eyebrow raised.  She is biting her lower lip and I find it cute.


"Because you are what?"  I teased and I see her gulp a few times.


"I~  Aish!  It's hard to tell Ji, I mean, I just thought that you're playing around, I'm not used to playing and flirting, I'm not that kind of girl, I hope that you understand."  I sighed and when I'm about to respond, she continued.


"I am also worried that you are just using me to forget your ex-girlfriend."


.  I never thought of that.  Of course she will think about it.  But to be quite honest, I am starting to forget about Dara, I wanted to tell her that.


"I am sorry, I almost forgot about that, but I want to be honest with you, I don't care about her anymore, I am always thinking about you noona, I promise!"  I said as I lift her chin up to look at me.


"Really?"  she asked me with raised eyebrows and I nodded vigorously.  She smiled and she hugged me again.


"Don't you have classes today?"  I asked her.

 

"I have actually, but it will not be until 2PM."  she smiled.  I smirked and I cupped her cheeks giving her lips a quick peck.


"Do you want to go inside first?  I can order breakfast for us."


~~~~~


[IN SEOUL]


[MAY 22 2013]


"This was fast."  Yang Hyun Suk smiled evilly as he looked into the papers handed to him by his friend.


"Yeah, you know how I work my friend, so, is that information enough?"  Mr.  Oh said as he sip his coffee.


Yang Hyun Suk had a conversation yesterday with Mr.  Oh, one transportation managers at the Incheon airport, to ask if he can help him know where the boys had gone.  YG is very happy since Mr.  Oh was able to get the information fast.


"So, Seungri is in Singapore, and he is all alone?"  he looked at the first page and move on to the next one.


"Philippines, Boracay, interesting, TOP and Daesung may want to hit the beach then."  he let out an evil laugh.

 

"You need to pay me a lot my friend, I didn't sleep because of that."  Mr.  Oh just laughed and YG smirked.


The door of his room opened slightly but the two men didn't seem to notice, YG continued reading the papers.


"Jiyong and Youngbae are in London, so, they are shopping probably.  I heard Jiyong really want to visit London again.  Why the hell did they hide this from me?"  he growled and put the papers on top of his table before sitting down.


"So, what are you planning to do?"


"I'll just let them be, it's important that I already know where they are.  I'll just leave it as it is.  I also allow their managers to have their own vacation too.  I will just punish them once they go back."  he said calmly.


The door of his room shut close slowly and silently.


"Jiyong is in London now?"


~~~~~


THANKS FOR SUBSRIBING, COMMENTING, AND READING!!!!!!!!!!!


I LOVE YOU ALL.  XOXO