Boyfriend?!?!

My Teacher, My Stepbrother, My Lover

 

Eunhyuk POV

 

"Since they're not dating, we can work at your place! I wanna see what it looks like!" Sungmin giggled. "It's not my place, it's Mr. Lee's. I'm only staying there for 2 weeks." Only 2 weeks with Donghae. I wish it could be longer. I pouted. "Aww don't pout Hyukkie! You have him all to yourself! It's just you and him,"

"And Kyu." I cut him off.

"Mr. Cho is living with him too? KYAA! We're working at your place and I won't take no for an answer!" He walked ahead to the canteen, swinging his pink lunch box side to side. I caught up to him and we took a seat at an empty table. I was so busy enjoying my strawberry cake and strawberry milk I didn't even notice Siwon when he sat next to me until he draped his arm around my shoulders. 

"Hey there cutie." He said with his famous seductive smile.

"H-Hi S-Siwon" Darnit! Why do I always have to stutter??

"I was wondering if you were busy tomorrow?" He leaned in closer. Before I could answer him someone shoved his arm off of me and pushed him aside.

"He's busy, now leave him alone." Donghae said while once again glaring at Siwon, who just chuckled.

"Not to be mean Mr. Lee but you should stay out of our personal business." He took a step towards me but Donghae cut him off.

"Not to be mean Siwon but you should keep your hands off my boyfriend!"

BOYFRIEND?!?!

 

Donghae POV

 

What. Did. I. Just. Say?!?! Boyfriend! I really didn't meant to say it but that Siwon guy was making me angry and it just slipped out! Siwon just stared at us, eyes wide.

"So it's like that," he said and turned to me. "I'm sorry sir. I won't bother you're..uh..boyfriend again." Still in shock, he walked away. I looked at Hyukkie, his eyes were wide and his face was a deep red. Aish! You're such a pabo Hae! I scolded myself.

"Listen Hyukkie, I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said, it just kinda slipped out I guess...." He looked down. Is that a disappointed expression on his face?

"It's ok Donghae. I understand." He got up and walked out of the canteen. Before he reached the door he turned to me and said, ".....but I didn't mind it." Blushing, he quickly ran out the door. He didn't mind that I called him my boyfriend? Without realizing it a big smile grew across my face.

Wait a minute.......why is the canteen empty?

"! I'm late for class!!" I ran out and down the hallway as fast as I could to get to my classroom. 


Hey guise! I know I said the next update will be shorter, but I got a new puppy and he won't let me work! :P So I'm doing this quick update while my sister is taking him for a walk. I'll update The War when Pepper (my puppy) finally goes to sleep lol     Hope you enjoy!!

Comment and Subscribe! <3