KyuHae?

My Teacher, My Stepbrother, My Lover

 Suprise! Double Update today! Read previous chappie first!


Donghae POV

 

“He’s your cousin?”

“Yep!” Hyukkie nodded. So if Kyu is his cousin, that must mean he already knew Hyukkie is my stepbrother!

“YAHHH!!!! CHO KYUHYUN!!” I lunged at him but he quickly dodged, causing me to hit my head on the front door. “Omo! Are you ok Donghae?” I felt a warm hand rubbing my hurt head and looked up to see Hyukkie with a worried expression. I smiled to him. “I’m fine.” I took his hand off my head and was surprised at how soft they were. I didn’t realize I was still holding his hand until I saw him blushing and pull his hand away. “

I-I’m gonna go put my stuff away.” He said and grabbed his suitcase.

“A-Ah right. Your room is the second door on the left.” He nodded and headed for his room.

“Getting a little flustered cause you held your cutie’s hand are we?” Kyu smirked. “Cho Kyuhyun I could kill you!!”

“But you won’t! Hehe hey gimme the car keys I wanna go out.”

“Hell no! You cheated! You don’t get to use my car!”

“Hae, gimme the keys or you will regret it.”

“Pft!” I turned away from him. “NO!” What’s the worse he could d-

“HYUKKIE! DONGHAE SAYS YOU ARE SOOOO AAAAYYYYY!!”

WHAT?? NOOOOO! I tackled Kyu to the ground but he quickly got on top of me and pinned my hands down to keep me from hitting him while at the same time trying to bite me.

“Kyu? Did you say some-”

Hyukkie stopped mid-sentence when he saw what position we are in. Kyu straddling me, pinning my hands to the ground with his mouth right by my ear ready to bite it. He widened his eyes.

“I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to interrupt…” Was it me or did I just see hurt flash across his eyes? He turned going back to his room. “Look what you did Kyu! Now he probably thinks we’re together!” I shoved him off of me.

“Why would that bother you? Unless…” He wiggled his eyes and smirked.

"Aish!"

 

Eunhyuk POV

 

So he’s dating Kyu? *Sigh* Of course he would be taken. Yes, I admit it. I have feelings for Donghae. How can I not? Look at him! No no, I mustn’t think like this. He’s dating Kyu. I should just let him go. “Ugh!” I flopped on the extra comfy bed and before I knew it I was asleep.

 

~Next Morning~

 

“Hyukkie? Hyukkie wake up.” I tried to ignore the voice and go back to sleep. I felt something like lips on my cheek. Lips? I opened my eyes and,

“WAAHHH!”I screamed and jumped out of bed when I saw Kyuhyuns face inches away from mine. “Why’d you do that?” I asked trying to control my breathing.

“Well you wouldn’t wake up sweetie” he said. To everyone else, Kyu is a snarky evil brat but he has a sweet spot for me. He can’t be mean to me and he’s always extra nice. That’s why he is my favorite cousin. Well, he’s my only cousin, but still! I looked at the clock, it showed 5:30.

“Why’d you wake me up an hour early?” I asked rubbing my eyes. “I had to tell you me and Hae have to leave early for a meeting. I don’t know if you would want to be at school an hour early or-“

“It’s ok. I can get a ride from Sungmin.” I cut him off. “Sungmin? That’s that pink kid right?” I laughed at that. “Yea that’s him.”

“Ok you can go back to sleep ok sweetie?”

“mmmkay.” I answered and laid back down. He walked to the door.

“Kyu?”

“Yes sweetie?”

“I think you should stop calling me sweetie. People might misunderstand. Someone might get jealous or something…” I trailed off what I was saying. He laughed, “Don’t worry about that. And I’ve been calling you sweetie ever since you were a baby, I’m not gonna stop now.” He walked over and kissed my cheek again then walked out the room.

 

~An Hour Later~

 

“So Mr. Lee is your soon to be stepbrother?” Sungmin asked as we walked through the school gates. “Yep. There’s more.”

“What is it?”

“I kinda have f-feelings for him.” I blushed. “Well I already knew that!” Sungmin said. “What? How?”

“I saw the way you look at him.” He said with a smirk. Am I really that obvious? “Well there’s one more thing.” He hummed in response. “He’s dating Kyu.” Sungmin stopped walking and widened his eyes.

“He’s dating Mr. Cho??” I felt bad for him. He had a major crush on my cousin. “Yeah. I’m sorry Sungmin. I know how you feel.” I sighed. This is gonna be hard. 


Aww Hyukkie thinks Kyu and Hae are dating :p Next chappie will have Kyumin interaction!

Looks like my next fic is gonna be HaeHyuk!

Comment and Subscribe! <33

 


Here's the new HaeHyuk fanfic! This new story will not effect when I will update this fic :3 

The War