Jealous Hyukkie

My Teacher, My Stepbrother, My Lover

 

 

Eunhyuk POV

 

Donghae and I have been standing there holding each other for about thirty minutes now. He was very warm. I smiled and snuggled closer to him. He chuckled and ran his fingers through my hair affectionately. "Baby, how about we all go out to dinner?" KYYAA! He called me baby again!

"That sounds nice." He kissed the top of my head and let me go. I pouted. I already missed his warmth."Come on, let's tell Kyu and Sungmin." He offered me his hand and I gladly took it. I really can't believe this is actually happening! KYYYAAA! Ok, I have to stop fangirling right now. We left the room and found Kyu an Min making out on the couch. 

Wait..making out on the couch!! "Ahh!" I squealed and covered my eyes with my free hand. "Oh um..hey guys! Done already?" Sungmin said with a chirpy voice. "What were you two doing with the door closed Hae?" I dropped my hand to see Kyu smirking at Donghae. "Shut up Kyu. I'm not y like you!" He rolled his eyes.

"Anyway, we're going out to dinner so lets-"

"Great I'm starving! Come on Minnie!" He picked Minne up and left out the door after telling Hae he was paying for their meal. "Aish, why do I always have to pay for him?" I giggled and he pulled me into his embrace and kissed me gently. I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. 

"Yahh! Stop eating each others faces off and lets go!" Sungmin pulled me away from Hae and out the house.

 

We got to the restaurant and took our seats. The waitress who gave us our menus kept staring at Hae like he's a piece of meat. Hmph! He is mine! I pouted and hid my face in the menu. "What's wrong baby?" Hae asked me. Before I had a chance to answer, that stupid waitress came back. I realized that two buttons on her shirt were now open and her skirt is higher up than it was before.

"What can I get for you?" She was staring at MY Hae with what was supposed to be a seductive look but to me it just looks stupid. I'm not usually this mean but I just got Hae and I won't let anyone take him away. I glared at her, "Haaaeeee~~" I pouted. "What's wrong baby?" The waitress had a shocked look on her face when he called me baby. "I'm cold!" He wrapped his arms tightly around me and pulled me close to him. "Better?" I kissed him gently on the lips. "Much better." I sent one last glare to the girl and she rolled her eyes. She took all of our orders and left.

"Wow sweetie, I didn't know you get mean when you're jealous." I blushed at Kyus words. "Aww my baby was jealous?" I buried my face in Hae's chest. "It's ok Hyukkie, you don't have to be shy." He pecked my head and tightened his arms around me.

The rest of the dinner, the waitress, whose name I found out to be Yoona when she introduced herself in an annoying high pitched voice, kept trying to gain Hae's attention. Every time I would glare at her she would glare back at me with a challenging look. She came back to the table to ask if we needed anything else.

"Oh oppa, you have something on you're lips. Let me get it for you!" She reached her hand out and wiped the corner of his mouth with her thumb. Before he could have a chance to react I grabbed her by the wrist and shoved her hand away. 

"KEEP YOUR DISGUSTING HANDS OFF MY BOYFRIEND YOU !!!" The whole restaurant went quiet. All eyes were on me but right now, I didn't care. "Um...let's leave." Kyu said. Hae paid and we walked out of the restaurant. Before I got to the car, Kyu stopped me. "Sweetie...I have never heard you raise your voice like that to anyone yet alone call someone a ..." Sungmin nodded in agreement.

"I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!" Kyu picked me up and spun me around. What is going on? Sungmin stood there clapping his hands while Hae was just looking amused at the situation. "Looks like I'm finally starting to rub off on you!" Sungmin beamed.

Oh dear God.

"Ok that's enough. You can let go of my boyfriend now!" My heart skipped a million beats when Hae called me his boyfriend. KYYYAAA!!! Kyu let go of me and Hae immediately pulled me into his arms and pecked my lips. "Awwwwwwww" Sungmin cooed and I blushed. 


hehe jealous Hyukkie <33