Wait...What??

My Teacher, My Stepbrother, My Lover

 

 

 

Donghae POV

“I-It’s nice to s-see you again Mr. L-Lee.” The cute boy in front of me stuttered. “Same here Hyukjae.” I said with a smile and he blushed and looked away. “Ah! You two know each other already? That’s great! Since you guys will soon be brothers you can call him Hyukkie like everyone else does!” Hyun Bin said.

Hyukkie? That’s a cute name. Just like hi- Ok I have to stop thinking like this!

“Great Donghae! You’re here!”

“Hi Umma!” I gave my umma a hug.

“Now that we’re all here, we have something to tell you both.” Umma started. “Tomorrow evening, Hyun Bin and I will be going on vacation for two weeks.”

“Since Hyukkie is only 16, I don’t want him to be home alone for two weeks.” Umma turned to look at me.

“You have 2 extra bedrooms right? Well we figured that you could give one to Hyukkie while we are gone.”

I widened my eyes in shock. Both Kyuhyun and Hyukkie? I wouldn’t mind normally but this is Cho Kyuhyun we’re talking about! I put on a fake smile, “Sure! No problem Umma, Appa!” There is no way I could say no to them.

“That’s great son!” Hyun Bin patted me on my back. “Why don’t you go help Hyukkie pack and tomorrow after school he can move in.” I turned towards Hyukkie and he already had his back turned heading for the stairs. I quickly followed him.

 

Eunhyuk POV

I’m gonna be staying with Mr. Lee for two weeks? How am I ever going to do it? I ran up the stairs and rushed into my room just to make sure I didn’t have anything embarrassing out before he got there. I sighed in relief when I saw that my room was squeaky clean.

“Wow. You must really love strawberry,” I heard Mr. Lee say when he walked in my room. Strawberry? Wha- OMG!! I completely forgot that my room is covered in strawberries! It’s so embarrassing! He must think I’m some weird strawberry freak or something! “It’s cute.” Was that my imagination or did he just say it was cute? I looked at him and he gave me a warm smile. I turned away before he could see me blush again and went to the closet to get out my suitcase. 

 

Donghae POV

This kid really loves strawberries! They’re everywhere! On the walls, on the desk, and on his bed. He took out two suitcases from his closet. Of course, they were covered in strawberries. With a red face, he handed me a suitcase.

“Um, can you p-put all the clothes t-that are in that d-drawer into this suitcase p-please?” I chuckled at his cuteness and ruffled his hair. “Sure.”

I went over to the drawer he pointed out and started packing his clothes while he did the same with another drawer. As I picked up a shirt I saw something that caught my eye. Curiously, I picked it up and I couldn’t hold my laughter when I saw I was holding a white pair of boxers covered in strawberries.

In half a seconds time he got up and snatched the undergarment away from me, his face a deep red. He looked like a tomato. A really cute tomato. Gah! I gotta stop this way of thinking!

“Uhh, thanks for your h-help. You can l-leave now.” He said with his face red. I laughed one more time while ruffling his hair again and left his room.

 

~Next Morning~

 

“FISHYYYYYY!!!!” Great. I was really hoping to avoid him today. I turned and saw a happy Kyuhyun skipping down the school hallway. “What’s with the duffle bag?” I asked when he stopped in front of me and I noticed a big black bag in his arms.

“Oh this is just some of my stuff. I’ll bring the rest when I move in tonight.” He said with a smirk.

“How are you so sure that you won this bet?”

“Because I am Cho Kyuhyun. It was him wasn’t it? You can’t lie to me so don’t even try.” I really can’t believe this. “Aish! I hate you!”

“I love you too! Oh and right after school you’re gonna meet with my umma ok?”

“Whatever.” I walked off towards my class.

 

~Later that evening~

 

I decided to watch TV while I wait for Umma and Hyun Bin Appa to drop off Hyukkie. I changed the channel and saw my favorite movie is on. Attack on the Pin Up Boys. I was getting into the movie when I heard the doorbell ring.

DING DONG

I opened the door and saw a cute Hyukkie standing there. “Hi Hyukkie! Come in! Would you like something to eat or drink?” I asked him as he made his way into my apartment.

“No thanks Mr. Lee.”

“Hyukkie, we’re gonna be brothers soon. Call me Donghae.” He blushed and was about to say something when the door flew open. There stood and evilKyu holding 2 bags and a box.

“Hyukkie!!” he said.

Huh?

“Kyu!” Hyukkie ran to him and gave him a hug.

What?

“You two know each other?” Hyukkie nodded.

“He’s my cousin.”

 

Wait…What??


What's gonna happen now that both Hyukkie and Kyu are there? What will happen if Sungmin comes to visit? Hehe Thanks for commenting and subscribing! You guys are awesome!

 

Comment and Subscribe! <3