Jessica

My Teacher, My Stepbrother, My Lover

 

(A/N: Thanks for everyone who voted! Looks like choice A won so there will be in the later chapters :P)

 

Donghae POV

 

It had been two whole weeks since Hyukkie became my boyfriend and I couldn't be happier! Our parents had called and said they will stay for another week which means one more week living with my Hyukkie! He is so cute and adorable and innocent, I just want to pinch his forever red cheeks all the time! Besides the fact that he is 9 years younger than me, underaged, and who knows what our parents would do if they ever find out, everything is going good!

"Okay class, turn to page 348 and work on the questions." The entire class groaned in disapproval and took out their books. I looked over to Hyukkie who gave me a small smile. I always get butterflies in my stomach whenever I look at him. I smiled back and he turned to his book. 

"Mr. Lee?" I looked to the door and saw a woman with blonde hair, low cut shirt, and skirt a little too high. Definiately not what one should wear to school. "Can I help you?" She walked over to my desk and stopped in front of me. 

"My name is Jessica Jung! I am going to be your TA (*teachers assistant) for the rest of the semester!" She stuck her hand out for me to shake so i grabbed her hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you Ms. Jung," I said to be nice. I tried to pull my hand away but she wouldn't release me. Her thumb slowly caressed my hand before she finally let go.

"The pleasure is all mine...Mr. Lee." She said the last part with a seductive voice and a flirtatious smile. Oh no, I know where this is going. 

"Excuse me Mr. Lee, can I go to the nurses office? I don't feel well." That's Hyukkie's voice, he doesn't feel well? I looked at him but he was glaring at me. I know what that means. We'll have to talk when we get home. "Sure, go ahead." He gathered his things and left the classroom, slamming the door behind him.

"Did he really need to slam the door? Stupid brat."

WHAT THE HELL DID SHE SAY ABOUT MY HYUKKIE?!?

I was about to yell at her and throw her out the room when Sungmin stepped in, "Mr. Lee? Can you help me with this problem? I don't get it." he asked while giving me a don't-blow-your-cover look. If I did yell at her, people would find out about Hyukkie and I. I didn't want to risk anything so I calmed down and went to Sungmin to help him with his work.

 

Eunhyuk POV

 

Who does she think she is? Trying to seduce MY Hae?!? She's lucky I'm not the violent type or I would....just....UGH! I punched the bed in the nurses office to release some anger, which quickly dissapated when it groaned in pain.

"AAAAAHHHH! It's a ghost!!" I screamed.

"It's not a ghost, it's just me!" Huh? Kyu? Oh thank goodness it's not a ghost! I guess I was so angry I didn't notice he was here. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hit you." He chuckeld, "It's ok sweetie. Now, tell me why you are so upset." My anger came back in less than a second. 

"That stupid teachers assistant thinks she can flirt with my Hae!!"

"You're jealous." Kyu stated.

"DAMN RIGHT I'M JEALOUS! WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?!?!" Kyu covered my mouth to prevent me from yelling anymore since we still were in school. "Calm down Hyukjae! And don't cuss, it doesn't suit you." After a few deep breathes, I finally calmed down.

"What am I gonna do Kyu? He's gonna be with her for the rest of the semester. Not to mention the time they will spend together alone after school, what if he falls for her? What if he leaves me for her?" I couldn't hold in my tears any longer and sobbed into Kyu's chest while he rubbed my hair gently.

"Listen to me sweetie, I know Hae. He would never do anything to hurt you let alone leave you. He's too in love with you to ever do that."

"I-In love? Do you really think so?" Does he really love me? I felt butterflies in my stomach just thinking of the possibility of it. "Of course he does. It's pretty obvious. Being the stupid fish he is he probably hasn't realized it yet, but he will soon. So stop crying ok?"

I gave a few sniffles before I nodded. "Kyu?"

"Yes sweetie?"

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be teaching?"

"I got sleepy so I just gave some class work and came in here to sleep."

That's Kyu.


I hope you like this chappie! Next one will be all fluff keke~

Comment, Subscribe and Upvote!~