A Kiss

My Teacher, My Stepbrother, My Lover

 

 

Eunhyuk POV

 

I was getting the supplies ready for Sungmin and I to work on our project when my stomach growled. With what happened today at lunch, I forgot to finish my food. I blushed thinking about how Donghae had called me his boyfriend. But he said he didn’t mean it. I pouted all the way to the kitchen. I opened the cupboard looking for my strawberry cookies. I found them on the very top shelf. What are they doing up there? I stood on my tip toes but I still couldn’t reach so I took a chair from the table and stood on it.

I was so happy when I finally got my cookies that I lost my balance I let out a scream as I toppled over. I widened my eyes when I felt something warm and firm under me and something soft on my lips. I landed on Donghae…and…..WE KISSED!!!! WE ACTUALLY KISSED! I was so shocked that I couldn’t move. I’m guessing Donghae was just as shocked cause he didn’t move either.

“What’s going on in here? I heard a girl screaming!” Kyu ran into the kitchen and smirked when he saw us. “Oh I see what’s going on here!” he said and that woke me up from my daze. I quickly got off of Hae.

“I-it’s not what it looks like! It was an accident!” I turned to Donghae, “I’m so sorry! I was just trying to get my cookies and I lost my balance! I didn’t know you were there! I’m sorry!” By now I was probably as red as a tomato.

I wanted to leave the kitchen but Donghae grabbed my wrist and turned me around. He looked me in the eye and was leaning closer. OMO! Is he gonna kiss me again? I felt butterflies in my stomach as he came closer and closer…

DING DONG

Donghae let go of me and backed away. “Uh…that’s probably Sungmin.” He said. 

“I-I’ll get the door..” I said and rushed out the kitchen. I opened the door to see a smiling Sungmin. “You stupid er!” I yelled at him as he walked through the door. I was mad. Donghae was about to kiss me again but he just had to ruin it! Sungmin looked at me confused before he smirked.

“What happened between you two?” he asked. Right when I finished telling Sungmin what happened, Donghae and Kyu walked into the room.

“Hello Mr. Cho!” Sungmin smiled. “…and Mr. Lee.” He said with a smirk and teasing tone. Donghae blushed while Kyu stared wide eyed at Sungmin’s smirk. For a cute bunny looking guy, he sure did have an evil smirk. Before Sungmin could start teasing me and Hae I pulled him into my room.

 

Donghae POV

 

Hyukkie dragged Sungmin into his room and closed the door. “Why don’t you just admit it Hae. You like him!” Kyu  poked my cheek. Do I really like him? He is really cute and sweet and adorable. Whenever I see his gummy smile, I feel butterflies in my stomach. I guess I do. I like him! I smiled to myself.

“You should confess.” Kyu said.

“I’ll confess when you confess to Sungmin” I said with a smirk. He just looked at me with a blank face.

“Follow me.” He said and walked to Hyukkie’s room. I followed behind wondering if he would really do it. He opened the door and grabbed Sungmin by the hand.

“I really like you.” He said staring deeply into his eyes. Sungmin blushed hard. “I l-like you t-too” he said shyly. Kyu wrapped his arms around him and held him tight as he…..smiled?

Cho Kyuhyun actually smiled? Not smirking but smiling? This is a first for me. He must be really happy. When his eyes met mine, his smile turned into a smirk and he mouthed “Your turn.”

I gulped.

 


Over 100 subbies and 4 upvotes?? You guys are awesome! Thanks!

Here's the next chappie! Enjoy!

Comment and Subscribe! <3