I Like You

My Teacher, My Stepbrother, My Lover

 

 

 

Donghae POV

"Hyukkie, Donghae has something really important to tell you." Kyu said, still hugging Sungmin. Hyukkie walked up to me, "What is it Donghae?"

"Uhh.....I...umm..."

"We'll leave you two alone." Sungmin said with a smirk and dragged Kyu out the room. Why did they leave? What am I supposed to do? I was so nervous I began sweating. "Are you ok, Hae?" I froze. He called me by my nickname, why did it sound so beautiful coming from his mouth? He put his hand on my forehead, 

"You're kind of warm. Are you getting sick?" His face was so close to mine, I kept staring at his lips remembering how soft and sweet they were. My heart was beating so fast, I'm sure he could hear it. "Maybe you should rest-"

"I like you!"

 

Eunhyuk POV

 

"I like you!"

....Am I dreaming? Did he just tell me he likes me? No...I must've heard wrong. There is no way he would like someone like me..right?

"Hyukkie," he said, his voice soft. He grabbed both of my hands, "I like you. I really do." 

Oh.

My.

God.

KYYYYAAAAAAAA! It's true! He really does like me! This is the happiest day of my life!! I guess I took too long fangirling(boying) in my head because he looked dissapointed and said, "I understand if you don't feel the same. I mean, I am a teacher, and I'm 9 years older than you. Not to mention this is illegal. I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable." 

He dropped my hands and headed for the door. Before he could exit, I grabbed his arm, slammed the door shut and crashed my lips onto his. Ever since we accidentally kissed I have been craving for his lips. He was shocked but after awhile he started kissing back. My arms wrapped around his neck while his went around my waist. 

Wait a minute...

KYAAAA! I can't believe I just jumped him like that!!

I pulled away and lowered my head trying to hide my blush.

He chuckled, "There's no need to be embarrassed baby. I liked it."

KYAAA!! He just called me baby! And he said he liked it! KKYYYYAAAAA!!

"You're really cute when you blush, you know that?" I buried my head in his chest because I knew I was blushing even more now. "So I guess this means you like me too?" He pulled me even closer.

"Of course pabo!" I said.

"Hey! Why is the door closed? OMO! ARE YOU TWO HAVING ?!?! DON'T FORGET TO USE PROTECTION!!" Sungmin's voiced came from behind the door. Donghae just chuckled while I blushed even more.


Yay! Finally a confession! I almost didn't update today because I'm in a bad mood. So I had finished writing The War and all I had to do was update it chapter by chapter. But then my cat comes along and presses the power button on my laptop, shutting it down and I didn't even save it yet. :/ So I had to start all over. So I started up my lappie, went to AFF and......I started a new story :p hehe It's a HyukHae story called Rainy Days. It also has a little Yewook in there :) You guys should check it out! hehe :3

Over and Out!