Short and Sweet

My Teacher, My Stepbrother, My Lover

 

 

 

 

Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy short update before I go to bed! Here's the fluuff! :D

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Donghae POV

 

I kissed Hyukkie once more before pulling out of him and laying down next to him. He snuggled up to my chest and sighed in contentment. 

 

"Hae..." I looked at Hyukkie who had red cheeks. I chuckled at him, "What is it baby?"

 

"Did you um....did you mean what you said? A-about being my h-husband?" I felt butterflies in my chest just thinking of the possibility of me marrying Hyukkie. I know it's crazy since we haven't been together for long but I just can't controll my heart. 

 

It gets what it wants. It wants Hyukkie.

 

I cupped his face in my hands. "Hyukkie *kiss* I would be *kiss* honored *kiss* if one day *kiss* you would *kiss* become *kiss* my *kiss* wife *kiss*" 

 

The last kiss was slow and gentle. I pulled away and kissed his blushing cheeks.

 

"I love you my Hyukkie." I pull him into my chest and he wraps his arms around my waist. "I love you to MY Donghae. You're mine and don't you forget it!"

 

I chuckled at him being possesive over me and pecked his forehead before slowly drifting off to sleep.

 

"Hae," Hyukkie whispered.

 

"Yes love?"

 

"I wouldn't mind being your wife one day." He hid his face in my chest and we fell asleep in each others arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

All of my updates won't be this short. It's just something short and sweet! :D