Siwon

My Teacher, My Stepbrother, My Lover

Sungmin POV

 

"Hey baby." Kyuhyun leaned down and kissed me and I eagerly kissed him back. When we pulled away we were out of breath. We were currently standing in front of Donghae and Kyu's apartment.

 

"Come on, let's go in." We opened the door and was met with quite the funny

scene. Donghae was on his knees scrubbing the floor with a toothbrush while

Hyukkie was standing there pouting with his arms crossed and one foot on

Donghae's back.

 

"What is going on?" I asked.

 

"Hae dropped my strawberries on the floor! Hmph!"

 

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Kyuhyun burst out laughing while I chuckled a bit.

 

"Shut up Kyu!" Donghae pouted as he continued to clean the floor.

 

"Come on Hyukkie! We're gonna be late for school!" I said.

 

"You're lucky we have to go Hae." Hyukkie said as he removed his foot from his back. He grabbed his backpack and walked over to me.

 

"We'll see you guys at school!" We left the apartment. About 15 minutes into our walk when we arrived at school, we were interrupted by none other than Choi Siwon.

 

"Hey cutie!" He said as he wrapped his arm around Hyukkies shoulders. "Hey Siwon." Hyuukie tried to escape Siwon's grip but he couldn't.

 

Eunhyuk POV

 

"Could you let me go please?" I was getting a little uncomfortable with Siwon's arm around me.

 

"Aww why? I just want to be close to you." He then leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Let me be close to you."

 

Then he grabbed me by the waist and slammed his lips onto mine. I was too shocked to do anything so I just stood there.

 

After a while, he let me go. What the hell?!?! I was about to yell at him when something in front of us caught my eye, there stood Kyu and Donghae looking shocked.

 

"I-it's not what it looks like!" I tried to reassure Hae.

 

"Why didn't you push him away?" he asked, his voice sounding broken.

 

"I-I...uhh...you see..." I couldn't find any words to say. Why didn't I push him away in the first place? All of a sudden, Jessica walked up to Hae.

 

"Hae, come on! Let's go inside!" She smiled to him and grabbed his arm. He looked at me, then looked at her and smiled, "Sure." They walked inside.

 

My heart broke. Why did he go in with her like that? Why did Siwon have to kiss me? I couldn't hold the tears that rolled down my cheeks.

 

Today was going to be a long day.