Punishment

My Teacher, My Stepbrother, My Lover

 

 

Hae POV

 

'Why didn't he push him away?' That thought kept running through my mind throughout the day.

 

Am I losing my Hyukkie to Siwon? Does Hyukkie want someone his own age?

 

I walked with Jessica into the school. "Why do you look so sad baby? You don't deserve someone like that." she said to me.

 

I just looked at her. "Don't call me baby." I freed myself from her grip and headed to my class.

 

I walked in and walked straight to my desk ignoring the stare I could feel on my back.

 

"Um...Mr. Lee?" I heard a weak voice. "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

 

I looked up at Hyukjae and answered him, "Class is about to start."

 

"Please. Just for one minute." He sounded as if he was about to cry so I sighed and motioned for him to follow me into the hallway.

 

Once we got there I sighed again. "What is it Hyukjae?"

 

He flinched at my tone of voice and tears started rolling down his face. ' now look what you did Donghae! You made him cry!'

 

"I'm sooooooo so sorry Hae! I swear it meant nothing to me! I didn't push him away because I was shocked and I didn't know what to do! Please forgive me!"

 

Hyukkie POV

 

I cried my eyes out while begging Hae to forgive me. Why did Siwon have to kiss me?!

 

I was loosing hope but then I felt Hae wrap his arms around me.

 

"I'm scared baby. I'm afraid you might leave me for him." he said.

 

"I would never do that Hae. I love you too much." I held onto him tightly. It's a good thing there was nobody in the hallway. We stood there like that for a while until he puled away.

 

"You know baby, you're gonna have to be punished." he said with a smirk.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"You'll see when we get home."

 

Somebody's POV

 

'Oh my...is that Mr. Lee and Hyukjae hugging? I better get closer so I can hear what they are saying!'

 

I slowly and quietly got as close as I could.

 

"You know baby, you're gonna have to be punished."

 

'BABY?!? Are they...dating? Oh this is too good to be true!' I quickly took out my phone and snapped a couple of pictures of the couple.

 

'Wait until my sister hears about this!'

 

~After School~

 

Hyukjae POV

 

As soon as we got into the apartment, Donghae slammed me against the wall.

 

"Are you ready for your punishment baby?" He whispered in my ear, his hot breath hitting my ear ever so slightly. I could only moan in response as he had already attached his lips to my neck.

 

His hands roamed all over my body as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

 

"Ahh!" I moaned when a particular spot on my neck was hard.

 

"Sensitive are we?" He smirked against my skin. He picked me up and started walking towards the bedroom.

 

He laid me down on the bed and continued ravishing my neck. I lifted my hips up, grinding our lower parts together earning a deep growl from Hae.

 

"Damn baby. I want to you so bad right now."

 

"Then do it."

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Haaa no until the next chappie! Anyways I am soooooooooooooooo sorry for my absence! Things have been going on and it's been difficult. BUT I am back now and ready to update! hehe