Hmph!

My Teacher, My Stepbrother, My Lover

 

 

 

Just to be clear, there will be mpreg just not yet :P

Not proofread XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Eunhyuk POV

 

I was frozen in my spot. Tears were already falling down my cheeks. They haven't noticed my presence yet so I just stood there listening to them.

 

"For the last time Ms. Jung, get off of me!" Donghae spoke, his words laced with venom. Does that mean he doesn't like it? Ms. Jung then chuckeld and shifted closer to him.

 

"Oh come on, baby. Just leave that little kid and be with me! You don't expect to be his boyfriend forever do you?" I swear I could beat the crap out of her right now. Just as I was about to confront her, Donghae placed his hands on her shoulders and smiled, "Of course not."

I could practically hear my heart break into a million pieces. 'Why Hae? Why do this to me?' He then stood up, forcing Ms. Jung off of him and glared at her. "Because one day, I'll be his husband."

 

Well.....that shocked me.

 

My mouth went wide and I dropped my suitcase that was still in my hand, gaining their attention.

 

"Hyukkie?" Hae looked shocked to see me there while Ms. Jung just rolled her eyes. 

 

"Great. The is back early." W-what did she call me? Okay, that's it. I can't take it anymore. I strolled over to her and pointed a finger in her face.

 

"YOU EVIL WITCH! HOW DARE YOU COME INTO MY DONGHAE'S APARTMENT AND SEDUCE MY BOYFRIEND AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL ME A ?!?! OH HELL NO!! YOU !! YOU-mmph!"

 

Hae covered my mouth and pulled me into a tight hug. "Calm down, baby." he whispered into my ear. With each second I started to calm down. I turned to look at Ms. Jung but she was already gone. "Where's Ms. Jung?" I asked Hae.

 

He chuckled, "I'm guessing Jessica got scared and ran off."

 

"Jessica? Hmph!" I freed myself from his embrace. Are they close enough for him to call her by her first name?

 

"Baby, why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be in Japan?"  I rolled my eyes, "Why? You don't want me here? Maybe you want to continue what you were doing with Jessica huh? Hmph!" I pouted my lips and crossed my arms.

 

Donghae wrapped his arms around me. "Baby, I'm glad you are here! You know my heart only belongs to you, Hyukkie. Don't ever doubt that okay?" He pecked my lips once, twice, then kissed me gently. I couldn't help but slowly give in to the kisses.

 

"I missed you." Donghae whispered  after he broke the kiss. I smiled and pecked his lips. 

 

"I missed you too..." I kissed him once more before pulling away completely and walking to my suitcase, swaying my hips knowing Hae was staring. "But if I ever catch that girl on you like that again..." I turned to him and gave him a seductive look.

 

"...you get nothing for a month!" I winked at him and ran towards the bedroom with Hae quickly following.