My Stepbrother

My Teacher, My Stepbrother, My Lover

 

 

 

Eunhyuk POV

“New teacher?” That guy….is our new teacher? That handsome guy with the beautiful eyes and the thin kissable li-

“You’re drooling Hyukkie” I heard Sungmin say and turned to see him smirking at me.

“Am not!” I blushed and put my head down on my desk. Was I really drooling over a teacher?

“Hyukjae”

Well he is very attractive.

“Hyukjae?”

No no no! I can’t be thinking like this!

“Hyukjae!”

He’s a teacher for goodness sake! He’s probably in his 20’s and I’m only 16!

“LEE HYUKJAE!”

I flinched as I heard someone scream my name in my ear. I looked up to see Mr. Lee inches away from my face.

“It’s nice to see you can finally pay attention Hyukjae.” He smiled at me and pulled his face away. How embarrassing! I blushed yet again.

~After School~

Finally I can get out of here and away from Mr. Lee! “Hyukkie! You wanna come by my place?” Sungmin asked. “I can’t. I have to get home. Appa said he has something really important to tell me.” I waved goodbye to Sungmin and got on my bike and went home.

“Appa I’m home!” I shouted when I walked through the door. “I’m in here son.” I followed the voice into the living room where Appa was sitting. “So what did you have to tell me?” I asked.

“I have some really great news! Eunhee and I are getting married!” They’re getting married? YES! “Really Appa? That’s great!” I started jumping up and down in excitement. “Yay! I’m gonna have an Umma!”

“And a brother.” Appa said. Eh? A brother? “A brother? You never told me she had a son.” “Well it must have slipped my mind.” He said. So I’m gonna have an Umma and a brother? This is the best day ever! “Yay! So how old is he? Is he my age?” He chuckled.

“He’s 25 and he’s a teacher at your school.” Really? What’s his name?” I was curious. Maybe I knew him. Maybe I had him as a teacher before. “His name is Lee Donghae.”

...

...

...

WHAT?!?!

 

Donghae POV

The bell rang signaling school was over. I watched as the students packed their belongings. My eyes landed on Hyukjae and at the same time he looked up at me. When our gazes locked he blushed and ran out the room dragging his pink friend along with him.

“Cute kid.” I chuckled.

“Who’s cute? Are you crushing on someone?” Of course Kyu just had to hear that.

“No I’m not.” I said. “It’s that pink kid isn’t it?” he asked. “No it was the one with hi-“ I stopped what I was saying when I saw him smirking. I can’t believe I fell for his trap! “Awwwww my little Hae Hae is crushing on his student!” I slapped my hand over his mouth. “Shhhh! What if someone hears you?!”

“So you admit it? Ouch!” I smacked him on the head. “Shut up Kyu! I got to go. I’m meeting my soon to be stepbrother.”

“You’re Umma said he goes to this school right? What if it’s you’re little cutie?” I scoffed at him. “Yeah right!”

“Let’s make a bet. If it is him then you have to convince my Umma to let me move in with you since that’s the only way she’ll let me leave, you have to buy me every video game I want for a year, and let me borrow your car anytime I want.” He said full of confidence.

“And if it’s not him?”

“You can throw away all my video games and trash all my game systems.”

“Deal!” I said and shook his hand before walking away. There’s no way it’s gonna be him! I will win this for sure!

I drove to the address my Umma gave me and parked the car.

“Donghae! There you are son!” I was engulfed in a huge hug by Hyun Bin, my Umma’s fiancé.

“Hi Appa!” Yes I call him appa since he has been like an appa to me. “Come! I bet you can’t wait to meet your new brother!” He ushered me inside.

“Donghae, I would like you to meet Hyukjae.”

Hyukjae?

WHAT??

I turned around and was met with a nervous boy looking at his feet. Well, it looks like I have to get the second bedroom in my apartment ready for Kyu.


A/N: 44 subs?? Sweet!! Thanks guys! Here's the next chappie!

Don't forget to comment and subscribe! See ya tomorrow! hehe :3