My Teacher

My Teacher, My Stepbrother, My Lover

 

 

 

Eunhyuk POV

“Did you hear what happened to Mr. Shin?” My best friend Sungmin said to me as he sat down in the desk next to me. “No what happened?” I asked. “He got married and quit his job!”

“WHAT??” I shouted. I was super happy for Mr. Shin getting married but he was my favorite teacher. He was very nice and so understanding. Unlike all the other teachers. Hearing that he quit kind of broke my heart a little. “Why did he have to quit?” I asked, tears already forming in my eyes.

Yeah I’m a crybaby. Sometimes I can’t even help it when my tears start to fall. “Don’t cry Hyukkie! You can still see him at the grocery store his father owns every Monday when he helps out at the store. And I’m sure our new teacher will be just as nice as him if not nicer.” Sungmin tried to comfort me.

When I felt my tears finally roll down my checks, I got up to go to the restroom since I hate crying in front of people. As soon as I got to the door of the classroom I ran in to something, or someone, and stumbled over. I closed my eyes and braced myself for the pain of hitting the ground but it never came. I opened my eyes and realized that there was two strong arms wrapped around my torso and my back was pressed against a firm chest.

“Whoa be careful!” I stunned when I heard a deep voice behind me.

I turned around slowly until my eyes met with two beautiful brown eyes hiding behind a pair of glasses. My gaze left his eyes and traveled around his whole face, taking note of the smooth looking skin, thin lips, and soft brown hair. I was still mesmerized my his features when his voice snapped me out of it.

“Are you ok?”

“Uh….um…..yeah I’m f-fine. S-sorry…” I said as I blushed and looked down. He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

“It’s ok. You better take your seat class is about to start.” I nodded and headed back to my seat next to Sungmin.

“Who is that?” He asked me. Before I could say anything the guy started to talk.

“Good morning class. My name is Lee Donghae and I will be your new teacher.”

Donghae POV

Today is my first day as a teacher! I’m so excited! I’ve always wanted to be a teacher and now here I am on my way to my very first class!

“Hey Fishy!” I heard someone yell behind me. That can only be one person.

“Yah! Show some manners to your Hyung!” I yelled back. I turned around only to be engulfed in a big hug by my best friend Kyuhyun.

“I missed you sooooo much Hae!” he said as he let me go.

“Kyu. We just saw each other last night!”

“So? I still missed you!” I chuckled and ruffled his hair. “So what do you want?” I asked him.

“What do you mean?” he feigned innocent.

“Oh come on. The only time you ever hug me or tell me that you miss me is when you want something so what is it?” He gasped, “How could you even think that-“ I cut him off with a glare and he sighed.

“I need to borrow your car for a week.”

Borrow my car?? For a week??? He must be crazy!

“You must be crazy Kyu! You know I never let anyone touch my baby!” Yes my car is my baby and nobody can touch my baby!

“Please Hae?? I promise I will take good care of it! Plllllllleeeeeeeeeaaasssssseeeeee????” he ask with puppy eyes.

“Aish fine! I cant stand seeing you whining like that. It’s so pathetic!” I rolled my eyes. “Thank you Haaaeeee!! Or should I say thank you Mr. Lee!” “Yeah yeah whatever.” I smiled. “I got to go class is about to start. I can’t wit till it’s over so I can get away from all these brats!” He said while walking away. “Why are you a teacher?” I asked. He just shrugged and kept walking. I chuckled at my best friends behavior and continued walking to my class.

Right when I got to the door someone had ran into me. I caught him before he could hit the ground. “Whoa be careful!” I said. He slowly turned around and looked at me. He had brown hair and big eyes that were all red and puffy. I guess he had been crying.

“Are you ok?” I asked him.

“Uh….um…..yeah I’m f-fine. S-sorry…” he blushed and looked down. Cute. What? Cute? What am I thinking?

“It’s ok. You better take your seat class is about to start.” I said. He blushed again and nodded before walking to a desk and sitting next to a guy dressed in all pink.

I walked up to the front of the class and said, “Good morning class. My name is Lee Donghae and I will be your new teacher.”


A/N: First Chappie is up! Hope you all like it! To those who already subscribed, THANK YOUUUU! <333 Next update will be tomorrow! or maybe later tonight! We'll see :3

Don't forget to commet and subscribe! ^^