We're Not Dating

My Teacher, My Stepbrother, My Lover

 

 

Eunhyuk POV

“Okay class, choose a partner for your project.” Donghae said. I was about to turn to Sungmin when someone tapped my shoulder.

“Hey cutie, wanna be my partner?” Oh my gosh….Choi Siwon, the hottest guy in school, is asking to be my partner! Is this really happening?

I blushed, “Uh…s-sure” I stuttered. “Great!” he said with a smile.

“Class, I have decided that I will choose your partners. Siwon, you’re with Kibum. Hyukkie, uh I mean Hyukjae, you’re with Sungmin.” Huh? I looked at Donghae and he was….glaring at Siwon? What’s that all about? “Yay! We’re partners Hyukkie!” Sungmin smiled to me and I couldn’t help but smile back.

The rest of the class went by quickly and before I knew it the bell had rang. I packed my stuff up and walked up to Donghae. “I just wanted to tell you that I’ll be staying over at Sungmin’s to work on the project. We won’t bother you or Kyu.” I said while looking down.

“Why would you bother us?” He asked.

“I thought that since you guys are dating, maybe you’d want some alone time…” I looked up at him but I was surprised he had a horrifying expression on his face.

“Me and Kyu? What?? You’ve got it all wrong! We aren’t dating! There’s no way I would date that brat!”

They’re not dating?

“You’re not?”

“Nope. I'm still single.” he chuckled.

“Good.” I sighed with relief.

Good?” Did I say that out loud??

“Uh….well….what I meant was…..um….it's good to be single....I mean....I gotta go to my next class!” I ran out of there as fast as I could leaving Sungmin behind.

 

Donghae POV

 

Hyukkie ran out the room with a red face. He was so flustered trying to figure out what to say. He’s so cute. No wonder that Siwon kid was looking at him that way. It’s a good thing I separated them. But I wonder if Hyukkie has a girlfriend? Or boyfriend? Don’t get me wrong, I’m just curious. Yeah that’s it. I saw Sungmin about to walk out of the classroom. He’s Hyukkies best friend right? I should ask him.

“Sungmin, can you come here please?” I asked him. He nodded and walked up to me. “As you may know, I am Hyukkies soon to be stepbrother and I’m a bit curious about him so I was wondering if he is in a relationship or something?” He stood there with a blank face before his lips curved into a smirk. A smirk more evil then Kyus. A shiver went down my back. Within 2 seconds, the smirk faded into a smile.

“Why would you want to know that Mr. Lee?” he asked in a teasing tone.

“That’s because the fish likes him.” Of all times, why do you have to show up now Kyu?

“H-Hello Mr. Cho.” Sungmin said with a blush. Huh? Does he like him? Kyu just stared at him for 10 seconds before saying “You look like a bunny, you know that?” A hand went up to ruffle Sungmin’s hair but before it could reach, Sungmin grabbed his arm and pulled it behind his back. Kyu yelled in pain.

He growled wearing a deadly expression, “It took me an hour to get my hair perfect and no one is gonna mess it up. Got that?” Kyu just nodded and Sungmin released him. Putting a smile back on, he grabbed his bag. “I’m gonna be late for class so I gotta go. And to answer your question Mr. Lee, no he doesn’t.” With that he skipped out the classroom.

I looked at Kyu who was still standing there in shock. “Kyu? Are you ok?” His shocked expression turned into a smirk.

“I like that kid.” he said and walked out the classroom.

What just happened?

 


Happy New Year! Here's an update for ya! I know it's short but I'm kinda busy today, so yea. Tomorrows updat will be longer! 

Comment and Subscribe!