Chapter 9

They Don't Know About Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Chapter 9; 1,700+ w; 3/23/2013]

 

-

 

“Sunggyu, look at that…” Sungyeol whispered at me, disturbing my focus on our class’ discussion.

Even though I’m annoyed by the presence of Sungyeol beside me (his seat wasn’t even there, actually) I still looked towards the direction he’s pointing at, and there I saw Woohyun stealing glances at my direction.

I am aware that I actually look like a living tomato right now but who the hell cares? Woohyun is looking at me. He is looking at me. I can now die happily. Nah, just kidding.

 

-

“I’m so nervous. C-Can I be excused for the rest of my life? I don’t think I can do this.” I whined at Myungsoo, who doesn’t seem concerned about what I’m babbling about.

“Chill, you’re just going to report in front of us. You can pull it off Gyu, it’s too easy.” He said, not even giving me a small glance. He’s acting like that because he’s not in my situation. The nerve of this guy.

I was about to blame him because it’s him who volunteered me to report a certain topic but before I was able to open my mouth, I saw a candy bar being offered to me by a hand of an unknown human being.

Woohyun.

Looking up, I can’t seem to remember what I was about to say. That’s why I decided to shut my mouth and continue staring at this gorgeous man in front of that screams perfection with my mouth slightly agape.

His lips were moving, but I can’t hear anything, just the loud beat of my heart. What did he say? I don’t know, I don’t even think it’s that important.

“…don’t want it?” I kinda heard Woohyun said.

“W-What?” I stuttered.

He waved the candy bar he’s holding, “You don’t want this?”

Oh.

“Uhm… are you giving it to m-me?” I asked.

“Yeah… I just said earlier that I’m giving this to you, so you have to do well in your report.” He explained. He might be thinking that he’s just wasting his time on talking to me. I wasn’t even listening to him!

“S-Sorry, my mind is not in the proper state right now,” I accepted the candy bar, “thanks for this.”

He smiled, “It’s okay. You’re welcome. Good luck.” Then he returned to his seat.

I ate the candy before reporting and damn, they loved my report.

 

-

 

My so-called calling session with Woohyun just ended a few minutes ago, which is why I’m currently rolling on my bed. Yeah I know it sounds ultra gay but I don’t care.

Is my undying love for him obvious already? I hope not. I might not be able to look at him anymore, much more talk to him if he ever finds out. I’m afraid to be rejected by him, afraid to be denied of my love.

But what can I do? My feelings for him grow stronger each and every day. It’s not really a bad thing right? Plus, Sungyeol said that Woohyun seems to like me back. However, I don’t want to expect for I might be disappointed in the end.

I sighed and closed my eyes, I don’t know why but I’m feeling nervous for tomorrow.

 

-

 

When I woke up and my eyes landed on my clock I immediately screamed, “I’m late!!!”

Damn, why didn’t my mom woke me up?!

Speaking of, she entered my room with a smile like she didn’t do anything wrong. “Classes was suspended today, because th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter