Chapter 7

They Don't Know About Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Chapter 7; 1,100+ w; 03/06/2013]

 

-

 

“Sunggyu, can I copy some of your notes again?” Myungsoo asked during breaktime.

I eyed him, hoping that he’ll feel some shame but it didn’t work.

“Are you going to lend it or not? Don’t just stare.”

I had no choice but to let him copy. Someday I’m going to make him return the favor… someday.

I must have been wearing a creepy expression because I heard him whisper, “Creep.”

 

-

 

I was on my way to the library when someone wrapped their arms around my shoulder.

Myungsoo.

“What is it this time? I swear I’m going to tell Sungyeol about your laziness.” I threatened and glared at him even though he’s not looking.

“Then I’m going to tell Woohyun–”

“Don’t ever involve Woohyun in here. What do you want?” I cut him off.

He raised his hands, “Nothing, I just want to give this back to you.” He smiled and handed me my notes which I accepted with doubt.

“That’s all? You should’ve just given it to me in the classroom, you know?”

We entered the library, and then he whispered. “I don’t have someone to hang out with. I can’t find Woohyun.”

“So that’s why you’re pestering me.”

“I’m not pestering you! I’m entertaining you. There’s a big difference between the two, okay?” Myungsoo exclaimed. Fortunately the librarian didn’t hear him.

“By the way, I have some news for you, Sunggyu.” he said, leaning forward towards me.

“What is it?”

“Jihoon likes you.”

 

-

 

This should be the time where I freak out because of the information Myungsoo just told me, but I didn’t. Jihoon and I are like, friends, but not to the point where it is possible for him to like me. It’s just impossible. I also know that Jihoon likes Sungyeol. That’s why Myungsoo received a laugh from me. A loud, crazy-like, laugh.

“Are you kidding me?” I asked, tapping my hurting stomach.

He eyed the people who looked at our direction because of my noisy laugh (I already forgot that we’re inside the library), “Do I look like I’m joking?”

I looked straight into his eyes and saw him shift in his place. It became a staring contest but Myungsoo looked away first.

“D-Did I just… beat y-you, Kim Myungsoo, in a staring battle?!” I asked him, incredulous.

Exaggerating much? No, because as far as I remember, no one has ever beaten Myungsoo in a staring battle. No one.

I was even planning on making Sungyeol beat him, but I guess he won’t be needed anymore.

“Don’t get so full of yourself, okay? And, what I said was true. I hope you’ll act like you don’t know it.” he said and left me confused.

If he wants me to act like he didn’t say anything to me, why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter