Epilogue

They Don't Know About Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Epilogue; 1,400+ w; 4/30/2013]

 

A/N: At last! Here’s the last chapter!! I’m so sorry if it’s suuuuuuuper late. I was in a vacation and I didn’t have the time to write. Anyways, here it is. I hope you’ll like the ending. OMG this is making me nervous. >_<

 

-

 

From: Woohyun

     I’ll pick you up at 9 AM. ^^

 

I smiled at the nth time as I re-read Woohyun’s message. Today, we’re going to celebrate our first month after knowing our feelings for each other. He told me that he wanted to spend the whole day with me. I’m not his boyfriend yet but he’s already like this. What more if we’re already together? I sighed... The thought of it made me giggle.

Last night, Sungyeol told me that it’s fine with him if I decided to enter a relationship with Woohyun. However, I insisted that I won’t break my promise. I don’t even know why, but there’s something that’s keeping me from breaking my promise. Sungyeol said that if I can’t hold myself anymore, I can always break my promise. He’s such a good friend, really. I don’t know how I’ll be able to survive high school.

Anyway, enough drama. I made my way towards the bathroom, grabbing a towel on the process. Taking a bath didn’t even take a long time for me. Maybe I’m too excited, I’m not sure; nervous maybe.

 

-

 

30 minutes before 9AM, Woohyun arrived at our house. I opened the door for him, wearing a wide smile. I knew that he'll come early that's why I am already prepared.

“Wow, are you that excited?” I asked then laughed.

He punched my arm lightly and smiled sheepishly. “Yes, I am that excited. You have a problem with that?”

“None! I’m glad that you’re excited, now can we go already?” it’s a good thing that I’m the only person here in our house.

“So you are the one who is excited.” He chuckled and held my hand.

 

-

 

“Woohyun, seriously?” I asked as he showed me a very fluffy thing. We’re here at the mall and Woohyun took me at a shop were they sell stuffed toys.

“You don’t want me to buy this for you?” he asked, the teddy bear in his hand slowly slipping.

“Nah, I’m just kidding! I really really really want this!” I said and laughed. He’s really easy to fool. So cute.

“Gyu, you’re mean! However, since I love you very much, I will buy this now. Wait for me.” He said and walked towards the counter with the bear on his grasp.

I giggled at his childishness.

 

-

 

We entered almost all of the shop inside the mall and when we got tired, we decided to eat lunch.

We went to an eat-all-you-can restaurant as Woohyun suggested. I agreed since it’s his treat. As we eat, I can feel a number of eyes looking at us judgingly. It made me uncomfortable but I still tried to ignore it and brush it off.

“Gyu, I’m really having fun now! Let’s go out again some other time okay? We should come back here! The food tastes the best, right?” Woohyun said cheerfully. I know that he’s just making me shift my focus on him, not on the people around us.

“Yes! I’m really excited for our second time; I hope it will be soon.” I said in the same tone he used. He smiled and I smiled back. “Thank you. I’m sorry for letting their stares affect me.” I whispered.

“No problem, I just really don’t want to see your troubled face. You look better when you smile.” He said and touched my face. He’s so greasy I blushed.

 

-

 

After eating lunch, we just strolled around the mall having fun every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter