Chapter 5

They Don't Know About Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Chapter 5; 1,100+ w; 01/11/2013]

 

-

 

“Sunggyu, what’s with the rumors?”

I stood up, looking everywhere but Woohyun. “I almost forgot that I had to do something. See you later.”

Before I left the room, I heard Myungsoo said, “So… how’s our great Woohyunnie?” with a cute voice, distracting Woohyun. I’ll just thank him later, for now I have to avoid Woohyun the whole day.

 

-

 

Avoiding Woohyun today is a success. But, it’s really hard… that guy seems to be everywhere. Thanks to Sungyeol and Myungsoo, they’ve been helping me hide from that guy, Woohyun.

I’m still upset with Dongwoo, but I decided to let it slip this time. I really can’t stay mad at him for long. Even if he didn’t apologized for what he did, I know that he is sorry.

I take a look on my books in front of me, how can I focus on studying if I’ll always think of Woohyun? I sighed, “Who cares if the examination is tomorrow…” I whispered and let myself drift to sleep.

 

-

 

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock; I hastily turned it off, groaning loudly in the process. I proceeded in preparing myself for school, heading towards the bathroom.

When I finished taking a bath, I looked at my phone to check for messages and missed calls, but there was none. Honestly, I was expecting at least a simple good night from Woohyun.

I chuckled bitterly, “Now I know… it is true that expectations lead to disappointment.”

 

-

 

“Hey, Sunggyu, not studying?” Myungsoo asked while I’m staring at Woohyun.

I turned to Myungsoo and shrugged, “I am not in the mood.”

“Wow, are you sure?” he asked before humming, “It’s Woohyun, right? Because of him, that’s why you’re not in the mood.”

“Maybe?”

“Why? What happened?” he asked.

“Nothing… really…” I said slowly, but by the looks of him, I know that he doesn’t believe me. “It’s just that he hasn’t been talking to me. I can’t even feel his presence anymore.”

He laughed, “Are you stupid? You’re the one who’s avoiding him, now you’re complaining about his absence in your life?”

“Yeah, well… I regret it now.” I said, “Could you just continue studying or something?”

“Okaaaay,”

 

-

 

The day ended so quickly, and still, no encounters with Woohyun. It’s as if we’re both avoiding each other. I laid comfortably on my bed, stretching out my legs and arms. Is he affected by the rumors? That’s why he’s avoiding me too, to stop the rumors? Did he believe it?

I should make everyone believe that the rumor isn’t true. So that Woohyun won’t be affected. Wait, if we’re avoiding each other, it would just prove that the rumor is true. If it isn’t true, we shouldn’t be ignoring each other, right?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter