Chapter 10

They Don't Know About Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Chapter 10; 1,000+ w; 3/27/2013]

 

-

 

To say that I’m nervous right now is an understatement. Tensed, uneasy, overwrought, worried… I don’t even know how to explain what I’m feeling. All I know is that I don’t want to see Woohyun today. Should I just return home? It won’t be that bad if I missed some lessons right? Well, maybe–

“Gyu~!” a voice behind me chirped. It’s Sungyeol, grinning at me like there’s no tomorrow.

I sighed, I guess I can’t go back home now.

 

-

 

Before we enter our classroom, I told Sungyeol that I suddenly feel the need to pee. He looked bothered by it when I gave him a glance. That jerk, is it that bad to pee?!

When I reached the comfort room, I quickly washed my face and slapped it several times.

“Gyu, you can do this. Just act normal, okay? Fighting!” I said, looking at my reflection on the mirror.

I exited the comfort room and headed towards our classroom with a nervous heart.

 

-

 

Inhale.

Exhale.

I repeated the steps thrice before entering the classroom.

I almost cried from happiness.

I actually took a long time inside the comfort room, which is why I’m late for the first period. And, the reason why I’m happy is that… Woohyun’s not inside the room.

Woohyun. Is. Not. Inside. The. ing. Classroom.

 

-

 

Even though I’m celebrating the fact that Woohyun is absent, I can’t stop worrying about his reaction with my message. Is it because of that that’s why he’s absent?

I hope not.

Well, I already told Sungyeol and Myungsoo about my “confession” and they’re both excited with what’s going to happen next. I can really see the motivation of Sungyeol to get me thinking positive things which is not gonna happen because I can see it… I can literally see it and I’m not overreacting when I say that Woohyun won’t accept my feelings. Damn, that’s pretty ing obvious. I don’t even need to explain myself. This is just so absurd. He will definitely think that I’m such a pathetic person for even confessing to him! What mess did I get myself into right now? Woohyun’s going to tell everyone he knows about the humiliating thing that I’ve done and I’m going to be the laughing stock of the students here. Why did I even confess?

 

-

 

“Come on Gyu, it’s not that bad.” Myungsoo assured me with a pat on my back.

“It’s not that bad because it’s not you who’s in my ing situation.” I snapped at him with a menacing glare that seemed to give him shivers.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter