Chapter 3

They Don't Know About Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

[Chapter 3; 1,100 w; 01/04/2013]

 

-

 

“I certainly don’t understand him.” I told Sungyeol.

I told him what happened yesterday, about the phone call and how Woohyun’s mood changed when I mentioned Minran.

“Maybe he wants to talk about other things rather than Minran,” he whispered, “what if he really wants to talk about you or something.”

“Why would he want to talk about me? That’s just absurd.” I said as I looked at my bestfriend as if he was crazy.

“You’re so annoying, so dense, so–”

“Hey guys, what are you talking about?” Dongwoo appeared out of nowhere with that cheeky grin of his, cutting Sungyeol’s words.

“Exams,” I said, glancing at Sungyeol, “this idiot here still hasn’t studied at all.”

I mentally high fived myself for changing the topic so quickly.

Dongwoo laughed, “That’s not something new, right?”

“Okay, alright, I’ll study later.” Sungyeol said, looking everywhere but us.

“Now that’s something new.” I whispered at Dongwoo.

 

-

 

“I hate this. I do like having free time but this is just too much. I come to school to study, not just chat and chat and chat.” Dongwoo ranted, taking the seat on my right side which was empty. I’m not on my usual seat, since it’s our free time and we can actually sit wherever we want.

I just ignored Dongwoo, he doesn’t like to chat and chat and chat, right?

“Hey.” I heard someone say. I turned to my left and saw Woohyun sitting beside me, smiling with his brows raised.

“Hi,” I said, returning the smile. Isn’t this awkward? Well, for me it is.

“Oh, Woohyun!” Dongwoo greeted the said guy cheerfully. “We haven’t been in touch in a while right?”

I wonder what he meant by that.

“Yeah? I’m just not in the mood to reply with the text messages that you guys sends me.” Woohyun laughed, looking at me. “But, I’ve been exchanging messages with Sunggyu, I also call him sometimes.”

. He didn’t say that right? He didn’t. What now? It might spread; well should I just shut Dongwoo up? No, I can’t do that.

Dongwoo’s eyes widened and he stared at me, trying to talk to me through eye contact. I glanced at Woohyun for help, but he’s already taken by Myungsoo towards the back of the room.

“So he’s hitting on you?” Dongwoo excitedly asked.

“What? Of course not. It’s just a friendly call. We’re just friends, he likes Minran right? And, he’s straight.” I whispered, so he’ll whisper too.

Oh, yeah, almost all of our classmates know that Woohyun likes Minran.

“He only sends you messages, he doesn’t even reply to us. Plus, he calls you, I don’t think he’d done it only once, am I right?” asked Dongwoo, I can see that he’s really excited with the topic.

“Yes, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter