Chapter 8

They Don't Know About Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Chapter 8; 1,000+ w; 3/13/2013]

 

-

 

“Sunggyu, I have something to tell you.” Jihoon said, his grip on my arm tightening.

“Okay? What is it?” I asked, suddenly feeling nervous because he seems serious.

He looked around the canteen, “I can’t say it here.”

Oh, so it’s that important. I gathered my things and said, “Okay. Let’s go.”

 

-

 

“So? What is it?” I asked as we found a less crowded corner.

He took a deep breath and looked at me, “I… like you, Sunggyu.”

I was so close to screaming or something that can express my utmost reaction to his confession, but I decided to shut it. Jihoon just stared at me, as if I’m a very fine masterpiece or something, and in my opinion that’s very… very creepy.

I decided to tell him that I don’t feel any admiration or any sort towards him but before I had the chance to, he started to lean forward, closed his eyes, and pouted his lips a bit. I was frozen at my spot, I don’t even know why, all I know is that I don’t want his lips to touch mine. Never.

Fortunately, someone called me.

“Sunggyu!!”

Jihoon and I turned at the direction of the voice.

“Myungsoo…” Jihoon whispered while glaring at the said guy.

“What? I have to borrow Gyu for a while okay? See you later Jihoon~” Myungsoo said and threw his arm over my shoulder.

“I love you Myungsoo. Seriously, I do. Damn, you’re my savior. Thank you. I owe you one.” I whispered at him as we walked farther away from Jihoon.

His pace started to slow down, so I looked at him and he was looking at me too.

“Myung, you okay?”

He quickly removed his arm on my shoulder, stepping away from me. “O-Of course! Why a-are you t-thanking me anyway?” he stuttered.

“Nothing! Is it bad?” I said happily and put my arm over his shoulder. “Let’s go!”

 

-

 

“So that’s what happened… Now I know. That means… you still haven’t told Jihoon that you don’t like him?” Sungyeol asked after I explained what happened.

“Yes. I still haven’t seen him though.” I replied, eyes searching for Jihoon.

“Well, he cut class. Maybe he’s too depressed at what happened?” Sungyeol informed me.

“Then… I’ll be seeing him on Monday.” I sighed, “I hope it won’t be awkward or anything.”

 

-

 

“Gyu, how’s this?” Sungyeol asked me for the nth time this day as he look over himself at the mirror.

“Yeol, everything you just picked was fine. I don’t know why you keep insisting that it isn’t. That one’s better. Please get it already.” I whined because shopping with Sungyeol isn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter