Chapter 6

They Don't Know About Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Chapter 6; 1000+ w; 01/27/2013]

 

-

 

“Gyuuuuu~” I heard Woohyun called.

“What is it?” I asked the not-so-cute Woohyun.

“Can I borrow an extra pen?” he asked, staring at me expectantly.

“I don’t have one, sorry.” I said, after checking my bag.

“You sure?” he asked, not believing me.

“Of course.” I simply replied. I’m really not in the mood to deal with his childish acts right now.

“I know that you have an extra pen. You just don’t want to lend me one. That’s okay, because of that, from now on, I don’t know you anymore. I don’t know who Kim Sunggyu is.” He said stubbornly.

I sighed, “Whatever.”

 

-

 

“Both of you were childish. Him, because of saying things like that just because of such a very little matter. You, because of taking it seriously. It’s obviously a joke!” Sungyeol stated.

“Yeah, I know, it’s just that…” I looked at Sungyeol and he’s staring at me expectantly.

“I though that maybe I can use it as an excuse to avoid him or something, so I can finally forget him.”

I noticed him furrowing his brows.

“Why? For what reason?” he asked, obviously not understanding me.

“Inha.” I mumbled.

“Seriously, Gyu. Inha won’t mind!” Sungyeol told me. Right now, maybe he thinks that I’m being unreasonable. But I don’t care. I don’t care anymore.

I never wanted to be a bad friend, so I won’t be.

 

-

 

It’s been a day since Woohyun tried to borrow a pen from me.

Is it weird to say that I’m shocked that he’s still talking to me?

“Sunggyu, you hear me? I asked if you know where Myungsoo is.” He asked, leaning forward me.

I glared at him and said, “I thought you don’t know who Kim Sunggyu is anymore?” then I walked out of our classroom, excusing myself to go to the restroom.

The last thing Sunggyu heard from Woohyun was a whispered, “He took that seriously?”

 

-

 

“You did what?!” Sungyeol yelled. We’re in their house now, doing some homework together.

“Could you please keep it down?” I told him, as if it was my own house.

“H-How could I?! He just approached you as if things were normal between the two of you but you just swatted him away!” he did some dramatic poses while I rolled my eyes.

“It’s better that way.” I assured him.

“No it isn’t. And I’m sure that you’ll regret this one day.” After Sungyeol said that, he started doing his work so I decided not to say anything more.

 

-

 

Okay, I admit. It seems that Sungyeol was right.

I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter