3

Camping

You crawled out of the tent and gasped for fresh air. It was almost midday and the tent was as hot as a sauna. You rose from the ground, left the empty tent and walked with your eyes half closed towards the toilets.

You walked into one of the smelly barracks and went straight into a booth. Toy did what you had to and then got out to wash your hands.
"Mornings... Aren't you in the wrong bathroom?" Yongwha asked and caught the door to the stall you had just left.

You felt your cheeks burn as you realized that you had gone in to the men's bathroom, but you pretended like it was nothing.
"Ihad to go... I just opened the first door available," you lied calmly and put lots of soap on your hands. Yonghwa grinned at you.
"Enjoy your visit." He closed and locked his door behind him and you hurried outside.

You facepalmed yourself. What a wonderful way to start the day, you thought as you returned to your tent. Meeting Yonghwa in the men's room wearing your old, purple pajamas with a big teddy bear on it's stomach.    -.-
You really had to play your guitar for a bit...

You sat down at the same spot you'd been sitting yesterday. There were two families with small children playing by the water, but it didn't bother you much. You just picked up your guitar and began to play.

Before you even finished playing a second song Yonghwa showed up. You rolled you eyes.
"What do you want now?" you asked annoyed.
"I thought that, maybe, we couold play toghether." Yonghwa smiled and took a guitar case of his back. "Start a band or something." You really hoped that last part was a joke.     -.-
"What? Didn't I tell you yesterday that I wanted to be alone?" you asked.
!I thought we had passed that stage already..." Yonghwa sat down next to you and put his guitar on his lap. "Why don't you teach me that song you played yesterday?"
"Which one?" You had a played a whole bunch of songs last night, how would you know which one he meant?
"The first one I heard, I don't think I know that one." Yonghwa tuned his guitar into perfection and looked at me expectantly.
"I'm not very pedagogic..." you said and bit your lip in hesitation.
"I'm a fast learner," Yonghwa praised himself. You rolled your eyes at his self-righteousness.
"It's your funeral..." you sighed and gave in to his pleading eyes.


10 minutes later

"NO! You're doing it wrong! What is it that is so hard for you to understand?" you yelled at Yonghwa. "It's like this." You showed him again and he played the same part once more. Wrong again.
"Gah! I give up. I'll just give you the chords and tabs so you can learn it yourself." You put the guitar away and lay down in the grass.
"You sure have a hot temper." Yonghwa looked at you.
"I know," you snapped at him. "That's why I'm stuck here..."

You glanced at Yonghwa and saw him study the tabs. He picked up his guitar and played both the first verse and the chorus flawlessly. Your eyes grew wide in wonder and you sat up. What the...
It wasn't that hard, right...? you squinted at him.
"No, not at all." He actually looked surprised at his own talent. You felt your face form a grumpy expression.
"I told you I was a bad teacher..."
"You really are, but it was fun watching you tyr," he smiled. You only huffed for an answere. Could he please wipe that eternal smile off his face?

"Want me to teach you one?" Yonghwa asked with an excited voice. You glared at him.
"No." You stood up and observed the water. "I want to take a swim. It's way too hot for my taste." You discontently looked at the clear blue sky then picked up your guitar and went to get your bikini from the tent.

You returned to the so called beach with your bikini on and a towel wrapped around your body. Yonghwa was still sitting with the guitar, practicing the song 'you taught' him.

You passed him and went out on the gantry. Better not to feel the water before jumping in, it looked cold.

As you were standing hesitantly on the edge, still with the towel arond you, Yonghwa came to stand beside you.
"Aren't you a bit slow?" he teased. You glared at him. He laughed at you. "Landlubber!"

Yonghwa kicked his slippers off and pulled his t-shirt over his head. You watched the muscles on his back move as he swung his arms as to warm up. Gorgeous...

You took a step closer to him with a mischievous smile. You stretched one hand out and pushed him into the water. You heard him scream in surprise before he landed in the water with a huge splash. You heard the children of the families laugh at the sight.

Yonghwa came to the surface spluttering. He looked at you with big eyes.
"What was that for?" he asked. You laughed perniciously at him.
"For fun," you smirked.

Yonghwa took a towards the gantry. He gripped the rim of it and stretched out a hand.
"Help me up," he said, but you gave him another smirk.
"You thought I'd fall for that?" You laughed at him. "It's too old."
"Then maybe this will make you fall," Yonghwa said with an evil smile.

He made a sudden jump back onto the gantry. He was so fast that you didn't even have time ti react. He took one step up to you, grabbed your waist and dragged you with him into the water again. That was a new one...

Your mouth opened to a scream but was filled with water. You accidentally swallowed a mouthful. You didn't know what was up or down and it was impossible to see anything in the dark water. The towel around your body occluded any sort of movement with your legs. Panic started to spread in your body.

You felt a strong arm grab your waist and pull you against the bright surface. Your face broke the surface and you gasped for air and coughed up a load of water.  
"Are you okay?" Yonghwa asked anxiously. He let go of your waist and you quickly freed yourself from the towel. You gave him a death glare.
"Are you stupid?" You said with your teeth clenched.
"I'm sorry. I didn't think about the towel..."
"Yeah, I noticed that too," you said coldly. Talk about ruining the moment. You threw the towel onto the gantry and it landed with a 'splatting' sound. You felt like punching hm in the face for his stupidity.
"I'm really sorry. Just hit me, I deserve it." Yonghwa's eyes were filled with guilt and regret. You actually raised your hand to place your fist in his face, but you suddenly remembered what Yonghwa had said yesterday. 'Will it help?'  You lowered your hand.
"Forget it," you said. "You did save me after all."

You swam to the gantry and climbed up. You grabbed your dripping wet towel and walked away furiously.