It starts tonight

5 guys. 1 girl. 1 secret.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Your POV

After it felt like days of going to school, the weekend finally came. Ever since the little kitchen incident, Kris has been avoiding me, and Myungsoo thought that it was a good idea to not drink my blood anymore. So, it was just Myungsoo who was "protecting" me at school. We have had these weird, instense stares lately, they were so warm though. Throught these past few days, I have concluded that I have feelings for Kim Myungsoo. I like Kim Myungsoo. He's nice, sweet, caring, and handsome. What is there not to like about him? Oh yeah, he's a vampire too. 

After waking up at 10 in the morning, I go downstairs for some breakfast.

"Good morning." I hear Taecyeon in the kitchen.

"Good morning." I say back.

"Taecyeon." I hear Doojoon from the living room which makes Taecyeon leave the kitchen.

I wanted to see why Taecyeon went to the living room, so I quickly put cereal in my bowl with some milk and go to the other room. 

"What's going on?" I ask when I see the 5 familiar faces.

"They're coming. They'll be here tonight. It's going to be starting tonight. So we need to head out before 2." Doojoon says.

 "Ok." they say in unison. 

"You guys remember everything, right? The fighting and all that?" Doojoon asks.

"How could we forget? I loved training." Minho smiles.

"Ok, well we'll also be practicing when we get to the site." Doojoon says.

"So for now, you guys should be good to go so we should leave soon." Doojoon finishes.

Once it gets silent, I ask Doojoon, "How about me?" 

"Don't you have that friend? Invite her over. They'll think we're bringing you when we really aren't." Doojoon says.

"No. I want to come." I say.

"Mina, it's going to be dangerous for you to come." Doojoon says.

"Oppa, my parents are going to be there right?" I say, feeling a

Please log in to read the full chapter