An Interruption

5 guys. 1 girl. 1 secret.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Your POV

Me- "I'm not normal"

Bomi- " *laughs* Mina, I know that...you're not normal...you're weird. *laughs*."

Me- "No, that's not what I-"

I get interrupted by a big swish, then I hear, "Sorry, Mina has to go to the bathroom, she'll call you back." 

Then, I see Kris standing over me with a somewhat angry face while he hangs up the phone without an answer.

"What the f***!" I yell.

"You were going to tell her about us!" he says. And I guess he was somewhat right...

"How would you know? You can't read my mind." I say arrogantly.

"If you tell a soul, I'll make sure you won't have one." he says. Wow, well isn't he just nice?

"Thank you, I'll be just like you then." I fake smile then put my hand in front of him so he can give me back my phone.

"If you even try to tell anyone, you'll be caught." he says while slowly putting my phone back into my phone.

"Whatever." I smirk.

"You wonder why we're so over protective." he smirks back.

"Can you just leave now?!?!" I exclaim while throwing a pillow at him, but of course, he dodges. 

"Fine, I'll leave." he says while leaving.

But then he comes back in, "You know...we can hear everything from downstairs, right?" he smiles.

"Go away!" I throw another pillow, but once again he dodges by just walking away.

I groan loud purposely so that they can all hear how fustrated I am. 

I decide to text Bomi, instead.

Me- "Sorry, that was Kris, one of the other guys." 

Bomi- "Lol, it's ok. Oooo does he look cute?" 

I was relieved when she forgot about our previous conversation.

Me- "NO. None of them look cute, well actually..." 

I was thinking about Myungsoo, he actually does look cute. Especially with his uniform, that tie, the suit. Ugh, I better not fall for him...after all he is a vampire.

Bomi- "OMG. Tell me! Who?!?"

Me- "That guy who was with me today, Myungsoo." 

Bomi- "Oh yeah. Yeah, he's so cute!" 

After a few more texts, Bomi says she has to go, so I put my phone away.

I start my hard homework when, "Hey, if you're hungry you can come to eat dinner downstairs." I see Myungsoo peer through the door.

"Yeah, I'll come in a little while." I say while fustrating over my homework.

"Do you need help?" he asks while coming in.

I don't say anything.

"Ok, what do you need help on?" he asks as he looks at my homework.

"This and this." I point to the problems on my homework.

I see him work out the problems and while he is, I just stare at him. He looks so handsome while he concentrates.

While he's over my shoulder explaining a problem, I feel shivers going up my spine.

Then he slowly turns away from me, like I'm going to harm him

Please log in to read the full chapter