Hangover

5 guys. 1 girl. 1 secret.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Your POV

"Is she awake yet?" I hear then I feel some water splash on me.

"No, not yet." I hear another voice with another splash of water, which make my eyes flutter, then finally open.

"She is now!" I look up to see Minhos's big eyes right in front of mine.

I try to remember what happened and why I'm like this, but I had immediatly clutch my throat and run to the toliet, as I lean my head towards the toliet I keep gagging, and throwing up.

I lean my haed against the wall remembering what happened last night, but all I could remember was Donghwa, I think was his name, talking to me. Ugh what happnened last night?

"Hey, are you ok?" I see Myungsoo walk in.

"Yeah." I say again, then clutch my throat again and barf in the toilet again, this time I feel Myungsoo's support on my back, and his soft hands pulling my hair back.

"You should leave. This is too disgusting." I say.

"No, it isn't. I'm staying." Myungsoo smiles.

"Get some water!" he then yells to the other room.

I lean back against the wall, coughing, and panting hard.

"What happened?" Myungsoo asks.

"I don't remember." I say while putting my hand on my temple.

Which makes me remember about what they did last night.

"How about you, how did it go last night? Did you get hurt?" I ask with big eyes.

"Nope, I'm the same." he says.

"What happened?" I ask.

"We fought, then they said that they will be back again since you weren't with us. We k

Please log in to read the full chapter