Going to school...with depression

5 guys. 1 girl. 1 secret.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Your POV

I try going to sleep, but that was really happening was me yelling and crying. I look to the clock to see how long this has been going on. "2:00 a.m." the clock reads. I have no idea where the boys went, maybe they went hunting of maybe they were just downstairs, listening to my rant. My room is a mess, but I could careless. I was on my sheet-less bed, still crying my heart out. 

Even though they haven't been in much of my life, my parents have done a great deal for me to have one. It wasn't fair that they just died. 

This was just me being mad at myself for not doing anything, not helping them. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard my alarm clock ring five hours later. I was awake the whole trying to cry myself to sleep, but I couldn't. 

How am I supposed to sleep when my parents just died and I wasn't there to help them? How am I even still living?

I was glad that they couldn't listen to my thoughts, or else they would already know what I was going to do.

I don't deserve to live. 

I find a glass shred in the bathroom, I take it in my hand, I slowly put it near my neck, with a shaking hand. 

I started to carve in my neck. But I couldn't finish. I didn't have the strength to finish. I take the glass piece and squeeze as hard as I can while still crying.

I cringe due to the glass cutting me which makes my yell.

I felt blood coming out of two places now-my neck and my hand. I open my hand to see a big slice through and blood gushing out.

"Mina!" I see Minho with his huge eyes.

"Stop it. Come on." he says while grabbing my arm.

He drags me to my room and I see Bomi.

"Help her change into her school clothes." Minho compells her.

I didn't really mind going to school.

Bomi helps me change into my school clothes while my tears are still falling.

She wasn't asking any questions about my cuts, so I assumed that she  was compelled to forget and to not ask, which made me satisfied, that was the last thing I would need.

She cleans the cut on my neck. She starts to bandage it, when I stop her. "I'll just put my hair down." I say. I don't want people to ask me.

Another bandage was added to my more-injured hand.

She drags me downstairs slowly.

"Go to school and forget what just happened here." Minho compells her again.

"Ok bye." Bomi says confused then leaves.

I keep my head down the whole time so they wouldn't see my face. 

"Here." Myungsoo gives me a bagel but I just push it away.

He didn't force me to eat it so he just set it back in the kitchen.

I get my bag and just leave without Myungsoo.

"Hey! Wait up!" Myungsoo says when I'm outside walking which doesn't make me stop. 

He catches up to me and grabs my hand. I don't let go because I know it would be a waste of energy.

I'm not sure if I should be mad at him, cause his kind killed my parents or if I should still be myself with him since he has done nothing but protect me and be there for me. 

It was a silent walk to school, I didn't want to say anything and he didn't know what to say to not make me

Please log in to read the full chapter