Not so normal

5 guys. 1 girl. 1 secret.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Your POV

"You're not so normal either." Minho finishes.

"Wait. What does this mean? How am I not normal?" I ask.

"We're here. I promise we'll explain it to you later." Myungsoo says. But they don't leave my side quite yet. It looked like if someone were to dare come toward me, they would cut their necks.

"Temptation. How do I tempt you?" I ask. I couldn't wait till after school.

After I ask the question, I see a group of boys us.

"Is this her?" a guys asks.

Another guy from that group comes towards me, then Minho and Myungsoo move in front of me.

"So protective. You're right she is tempting." the guy sniffs the air.

"You should leave, Gikwang." Minho tilts his head.

"Ok. But know that we will get her. After all she's the one we need." the guy, Gikwang, says then leaves while staring at me deeply.

"No. I deserve answers. Why am I so tempting?" I ask.

Then, I hear the bell, which signals that there is 5 minutes before school starts.

"Let's go. We only have 5 minutes till school starts." Myungsoo says.

"No. If it's going to take the whole day for you to explain this, the so be it." I say arrognatly.

They stare at each other for sometime, "Follow us." Minho says then starts walking.

I swiftly start walking behind them. I notice that they are taking me to the rooftop.

As soon as we reach the top, I get too distracted be how b

Please log in to read the full chapter