Kris' History

5 guys. 1 girl. 1 secret.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Your POV

"After all, I am coming to the war this weekend." I smile to make him feel guilty.

"Oh, I thought you were joking." Myungsoo says.

"Nope. I'm coming." I smile.

"Uhm, no. Nonononono, you aren't" I hear Minho.

"Yeah, what he said. You ARE NOT coming." Myungsoo demands.

"Oh but I am. And it's my choice." I say.

"Wait till Doojoon hears about this. Do you honestly think he's going to let you go?" Kris says.

"How would you know?" I ask.

"Well give me a reason why he would let you come." Kris says.

"Well you know what? In the end he's going to be convinced by me, so he's going to let me come. Ha." I smirk.

"If only we could compel her. Damn it." I hear Taecyeon mutter.

"Thank God you can't." I say.

After you finish eating, you hear the bell for the end of lunch ring.

It kept bothering me that random girls would stare at me in the hallway as I walked by with Myungsoo. It was getting irritating, there was nothing to watch-except basically, a couple walking down the hallway. Some of the stares were deadly while the others were in awe. 

"Mina. Calm down." Myungsoo could feel my tension about these girls.

"I am calm." I lie while actually try to calm down.

"Why do you care what they think of you? It shouldn't bother you." he says.

"Easy for you to say, you've been living for more than 50 years." I mumble. He already got used to the fact that he looked incredibly handsome after a long time of living. 

"That doesn't matter, this doesn't matter. What matters is us. Just us." he says while walking into our next classroom.

This is why I love Myungsoo, he would never try to blame it on someone, instead he take another perspective on the subject.

When we walk to our seats, I see Bomi, and while I'm about to say hi, Myungsoo yanks me down in my seat.

"Oh." I realize that he compelled her not to talk or to look at me today.

"Can you compel someone's feelings? Like compel them to fall in love with you, or to just shut all their feelings off?" I ask.

"Yes, but we don't do it, that would make us just way too selfish. Think of it in this way, it's like compelling you to have feelings for me, you would have feelings for me, but they wouldn't be rea

Please log in to read the full chapter